Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Old 01-21-2006, 4:11 PM
FacesittingFemaleAssassin

Lethal Bitches Video :(

I joined this site primarily because I like the idea the femme dominates the male to a finale, hence the 'Lethal' in the title, but was dissapointed to download the vid by Claire who is pretty stunning to end without a 'lethal conclusion'..guess im just tryin to find out if theyre gonna start moving away from this, as its why i joined?

Taz
Old 01-21-2006, 4:52 PM

Hi taz,

Thanks for your comments.

We haven't made any decision to move away from any kind of theme. However, we have made a decision to vary things up a little and, after all, there are only so many things you can bump someone off for!

We get loads of feedback from our members asking for various plots and scenarios and we'd like to do them where possible. The thing is, not all of these suggestions make for a viable reason to do away with someone. So to answer your question, we aren't moving away from anything - it's simply a case of not wanting to get locked into a particular theme.

I'd love to be able to say we will or won't be doing this in the future but I'm sure you understand that's not possible...we have to have the option and flexibility to change as and when we need to. Like I say, we aren't trying to please everyone, we just don't want to get locked in to something that can, after 50 or so videos, become a bit repetitive....better scope for plots is very much a good thing as we see it.

So I guess if you need to see someone bumped off in every video we release you may well be disappointed....or maybe you won't btw - the term "lethal" does still apply to every video - it's definition covers capability as well as actual

Cheers,
Marcus
Old 01-22-2006, 6:26 AM
Face Mush

Here's my idea:

Start a series of Prisoner Of War videos where the girls interogate and then kill their captives. That way it could just go on and on.

No offense to anyone here that was or has known a POV.
Old 01-22-2006, 6:43 AM

i'm sure you ment POW :P
Old 01-22-2006, 7:59 AM

hehe. I think we should forgive Mr Crypt that one! After all, V and W are within a couple of inches of each other on a keyboard

Seriously though, that's a great idea but, like you say, no offence to anyone.

It got me thinking about a video, part of which was set in World War Two called "Up!" (I think). From memory it contained facesitting and was produced by a guy from the US (again, I think) who procuded some cracking B movies and was well known for using some really nicely built girls!

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? His name has completely slipped my mind and I'm worried I'm guilty of facesitting sin here!

Cheers,
Marcus
Old 01-22-2006, 8:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Slave_Marcus
hehe. I think we should forgive Mr Crypt that one! After all, V and W are within a couple of inches of each other on a keyboard

Seriously though, that's a great idea but, like you say, no offence to anyone.

It got me thinking about a video, part of which was set in World War Two called "Up!" (I think). From memory it contained facesitting and was produced by a guy from the US (again, I think) who procuded some cracking B movies and was well known for using some really nicely built girls!

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? His name has completely slipped my mind and I'm worried I'm guilty of facesitting sin here!

Cheers,
Marcus
It was a Russ Meyer flick. The scene in question involved Hitler having a session with a series of dommes. For the facesitting part, he was tied by the ankles and hoisted up, but only high enough that his head and chest were still on a bench. A guy (yuck) then whipped his back after a domme named "Limehouse, the Queen of Cunnilingus" came in and sat on his face until she orgasmed.
Old 01-22-2006, 8:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tguyus

It was a Russ Meyer flick. The scene in question involved Hitler having a session with a series of dommes. For the facesitting part, he was tied by the ankles and hoisted up, but only high enough that his head and chest were still on a bench. A guy (yuck) then whipped his back after a domme named "Limehouse, the Queen of Cunnilingus" came in and sat on his face until she orgasmed.
Thanks Tguyus! That's the fella! May I be publicly flogged for forgetting one of the great producers...not by a geeza though!

Marcus
Old 01-23-2006, 12:37 AM
Face Mush

LOL... Yeah. I think I was just really tired when I typed that. (6am and still drunk for the most part.)

I always will have some fresh ideas on how to kill a guy too, so if their is a dry spell, I'll fill the well.
Old 01-23-2006, 5:36 AM

LOL... That was the video where Symon ate Claire's last chocolate, right?! Admittedly she is a psycho, but even she wouldn't kill someone over a chocolate... Well, not on a first offence anyway... Maybe in the sequel

The POW idea is great, but I think I'd be more comfortable with them just being "normal" prisoners personally... Actually we did shoot a prison video for CattyFights recently, with Petra/Daisy as the prison guard and Belle as the prisoner...

www.SitOnHer.com
www.FacesittingBitches.com
www.LethalBitches.com
www.MixedOilWrestling.com
www.MistressWhiplash.com
www.CattyFights.com
www.BallbustingWorld.com
Follow me on Twitter: @nikkiwhiplash
Twitter website updates: @facesittingnews
Old 01-23-2006, 6:04 AM

Petra/Daisy as a prison guard!? What a terrible idea! You know our prisons are over-crowded as it is!
Old 01-23-2006, 9:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mistressnicola
LOL... That was the video where Symon ate Claire's last chocolate, right?! Admittedly she is a psycho, but even she wouldn't kill someone over a chocolate... Well, not on a first offence anyway... Maybe in the sequel
So it wasn't "Death by Chocolate" then!

Right then, where did I put that coat........
Old 01-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Face Mush

Honestly, I think the coolest idea has already been posted on here somewhere.

Musical face-chairs. If you get enough guys and girls (Preferably 8 guys and 9 girls) you can play musical chairs with faces on each seat. That would be fantastic. Unscripted, unedited, fully real-time, real play, musical face-chairs. In the end, the last guy gets to be killed by the last girl. Death by ass!

Perhaps you should have a twister game with 2 girls and 1 guy. (Or if you want to kill him, 4 girls and 1 guy)

How about a ritualistic sacrefice! One where there are like 3 or 4 girls that strap a guy down, torture him for 30 min, then kill him by ass-phixiation. The girls can dress up in bakini's and body paint. That would be great too!

How about a game of footbal or soccer. 2 girls vs. 2 girls. 1 guy that is the ref. The girls don't like the calls he's making so they all decide to team up and kick his ass! The girls can wear tiny soccer shorts like hot pants! (Ahhhhh... Hot pants.)

I have a lot more ideas... GOD DAMN I have a lot more ideas.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:14 AM

I must admit I think you have to be careful with these 'lethal conclusion' videos as its only a small step away to want a genuine 'snuff' video - and I suspect there are some unscrupulous folk who just might set one up.

Although I think its fine having female prison guards humiliating male prisoner etc, the last thing we want is facesitting to get 'tarred with the brush' of snuff videos -- so I would urge everybody to be very carefully in this area.

Sorry if I sound a bit stuffy (I'll admit in the past I've written fantasies myself on this theme), but I want to see Facesitting getting to a wider audience, and not driven underground by association with extreme, and to many, unacceptable ideas.

Last edited by al-uk; 01-24-2006 at 12:24 AM.
Old 01-24-2006, 2:40 AM

as much as i Love facesitting and adore having beautiful women sat on my face - i Personally can not imagine a worse way to die - it would be suffocation total suffocation and it would be a horrific way to go - Maybe in fantasy it seems good but in real life it would be awful

One of my ex gf's was BBJ ( British born japanese) and she was a total goddess, Anyway one day she was sat on top of me , she Indulged my facesitting fetish alot , so anyway shes sat on top of my stomach and she wanted to know some information anyway i wouldnt tell her what she wanted to know so she blackmailed me , she said for every piece of information i told her she would sit further up my body ( she knew being her seat was my one weakness and boy she blackmailed me into all kinds of things by threatning to take my seat dutys away from me)

anyway so i started spilling my guts telling her everything she wanted to know until she was sat right on my chest inches away from my face , so then i started begging and pleading for her to move up just a little further so shes on my face , Which she did eventually afer making me squirm and agree to all kinds of things

Anyway this time something happend that had never happend before , I ACTUALLY COULDNT BREATH AT ALL , usually i struggle to get air but can always get just enough air to make the sitting experiance uncomfortable but Great at the same time ...

So this time i could get no air , i thought il give it a while and i will find a way to get Air under her , BUT it never happend at ALL .. and once my lungs started screaming out for air i Panicked and threw her off .....it was SCARY and not nice at all ...

I think that Nooo matter how beautiful the goddess is on top of you once you need air and the bodys desperate for it you will naturally want to escape and get air .. its just Human nature

God i have wrote a massive essay here haha.. But i feel getting killed by facesitting is JUST TO MUCH!!!!

Besides if the woman did finish you off , you would never be able to get facesat again , so it would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face haha ...But then again if you enjoy being smotherd to death you would probably also enjoy cutting off your own nose too!!

i want facesitting to become mainstream and become more popular , this sort of thing gives it a very bad image!!

thats just MY oppinion though ok...
Old 01-24-2006, 2:56 AM

I certainly agree with you Al and die_hard_with_a_vengance

When we have done this in the past, we've always done it in a very light-hearted, almost comedic way. It's worth pointing out as well that this part of any video spans only the last minute or so of any video. So I would have thought the remaining 29 minutes of the video is significantly important too! We certainly wouldn't want to appeal to anyone who feels they *have* to see someone being bumped off.

So I can see the turn on factor with this but we'll most likely only throw in the occassional one. We kind of like the simpler stories and I think some people do because they are kind of "closer to home" - battle over the TV remote control etc etc etc. Spy espionage stories and the like can become a little heavy after a while.

It needs to be fun too!

Marcus

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: