Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips

Old 04-16-2006, 7:14 AM
dktrfroid

Blck Sandals Brutal Cock stomp

WARNING: BLOOD!! ---- If this sort of thing bothers you, then you won't enjoy this post!
---------------------------------------
the lady has size 6 feet, and there's stomping and full weight, feet-together jumping.

enjoy!

dktr

http://rapidshare.de/files/18150916/Mov9347.mpg.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg abrap01.jpg (105.1 KB, 1504 views)
Old 04-16-2006, 7:23 AM

It's really good to see you back online with some of your newer stuff. I've really missed the updates you used to do at "trample-net". (Been since Sept of 2005 since your last update.) I know you are busy with other things in your life, but it's aways good to hear from you DKTR. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 7:33 AM
dktrfroid

thanks, qdogplyr. i appreciate it. and i'm glad to be posting again. not sure what the deal is with trample-net.
oh-- i neglected to mention that the lady in the pix/clip above had been drinking straight whiskey and was feeling rather aggressive. i'd also begged her to ignore the safeword. and she did.

later..
dktr
Old 04-16-2006, 8:49 AM

WOW! That is an extroadinary pounding you took!!! Great clip. Thanks.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:04 PM
SUPER SENIOR

I usually don't care much about cock trampling.. But your stuff is some darn FANTASTIC---I love watching them.. Thanks so much for sharing with us.. Have a Good Easter Day..

---------------------------------------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the
moments that take our breath away
Old 04-16-2006, 2:04 PM

dktrfroid: I just saw some of your stuff and wow it is amazing. I wish my boyfriend could that that punishment.

I also ran a search to trample-net upon reading someone else's post and saw the rest of your stuff. And again wow. I've only made my boyfriend bleed a little bit. But you have gushers lol.

I was going to ask you if you wanted somewhere to post your newer clips. I'd be happy to offer a few megs to rotate some of your newer clips that you wish to show off. I have a membership site but I'd put your stuff in a free section.
Old 04-16-2006, 6:05 PM
dktrfroid

mannyb-- thanks, man. and yeah, it WAS quite a pounding. i look at that now, much later, and am amazed i wasn't screaming my fool head off.

tramplemenc-- good! it's great to hear that even though you're not a cocktrample enthusiast you enjoy my postings. i take that as high praise. thanks!

dear mistress butterfly-- i'm a huuge fan of yours, so it's quite thrilling to hear from you! i'm truly honored by your reply!
as for your boyfriend's lack of crimson sacrifice to you his mistress, all i can say is that.. i just reeeeeally get into it. and the trampling of my manhood under the feet of a woman who's beautiful inside and out becomes absolutely hypnotic. i find myself in a sort of trance, keeping my tongue and letting my trampler do as she will.
also, i'm quite humbled by your generous offer to post my material on your wonderful website. YESS, dear mistress, that would be wonderful!! please email me whenever's convenient so we can work out the particulars: dktrfroid@aol.com.

again, all, thanks for the positive response.

dktr
Old 04-16-2006, 7:16 PM

dktrfroid your stuff is great, i would love to buy some extended clips or a dvd. I looked on the trample.net site bu couldnt find them there. Please let me know m8, your are the only cocktrample I watch. I usually prefer hand trample but your stuff is just too great.
Old 04-17-2006, 2:34 AM
dktrfroid

okay, mystic, email me at the address in my previous post. we'll talk.
thnx!

dktr
Old 04-17-2006, 10:57 AM

Thanks again for all your "HARD" work DKTR!!! I'm looking forward to seeing any new clips you have available at Mistress Butterflies site. Anything would be better than looking for more updates from Trample-Net.com that never seem to arrive. The only reason I go to that site is to see if YOU have put any updates there!!! 7 months is a looooong time to keep us dick-stomping freaks on hold. P.S. It seems like you are using two different women in these clips? Is that true? Inquiring minds want to know. I live in Charlotte, NC , not far from you. P.S.S. Where do you find such lovely creatures??
Old 04-17-2006, 7:31 PM

Thanks for the excellent pictures, her feet and sandals are to die for and the abuse that she dishes out is just amazing to watch, Have a Great Evening.
Old 04-19-2006, 4:53 AM
dktrfroid

cagoo-- hey, i'm glad you're enjoying the pix/clips. sometime in the next few days i hope to add a few more pix and a clip from that same session.

qdogplyr-- "hard" work? hahaha! and yes, thanks to the generosity of the very beautiful mistress butterfly you'll be seeing my future material faster.
yes, in the coming months you'll be able to go to her website (www.mistressbutterfly.com) and see my cocktrample clips in her 'free' section. and the 'wetter,' more hard-core clips will be in the 'members section.'
and yes, i have 3 different cocktramplers currently. all of them very beautiful, very open-minded, all with very sexy feet-- at least to me. as for how i meet them, i forge friendships with these lovely creatures and slowly, over time open up about my fetish. they're everyday women, lady-next-door types, very approachable... not the magazine-cover model types you see lounging around chic hotspots each weekend. i merely treat them with utmost respect and care, treating them as they should be treated--like the goddesses they are.

dktr

Last edited by dktrfroid; 04-19-2006 at 4:58 AM.
Old 04-19-2006, 9:46 AM

Thanks
Old 04-22-2006, 6:37 AM
dktrfroid

below are pix and a clip from the same session-- different shoes. after she got through using the shoes in the first post of this thread, she moved on to these stacked flipflops. you can't tell from the vidcap pix, but the lady IS stomping.

enjoy!

dktr

http://rapidshare.de/files/18653426/Mov10223.mpg.html

Last edited by dktrfroid; 04-22-2006 at 6:41 AM.
Old 04-22-2006, 6:48 AM

wow Doc, unreal these are the shoes i see ladies wearing on the street and i just want to lay down and hope they are in a baaaad mood

awesome stuff tyvvm