Old 05-31-2006, 7:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacrtv
Hi Amanda,that would be a surprise,nude fs and smothering.
Well,I am your man when you decide to do that.
regards
Hello eacr,

Yes, quite the surprise...and view..don't you think?

The next time I return over seas..it's a date. ;-)

Amanda
Old 06-01-2006, 10:27 AM

And I thought You wouldn't do nude ;p
Old 06-01-2006, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerre
And I thought You wouldn't do nude ;p
lol..in Sessions. No Nudes in Sessions. ;-)

Pics and vids are different...well, and a couple choice friends...and..lol

Amanda
Old 06-02-2006, 7:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonAmanda
lol..in Sessions. No Nudes in Sessions. ;-)

Pics and vids are different...well, and a couple choice friends...and..lol

Amanda

WOW! Gotta get me on THAT list -- drool.....

volupfan
Old 06-03-2006, 9:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by volupfan
WOW! Gotta get me on THAT list -- drool.....

volupfan
Lol...and just What makes you think that you aren't Already on it?? ;-)

Amanda
Old 06-03-2006, 9:47 PM

Hey John,

Got your email....replied a couple times but keeps coming back as undeliverable. I'm sure it's my pc here...if I could facesit it and teach it a lesson..I Would..lol..but, I can't.
Any suggestions?

Amanda
Old 06-06-2006, 7:42 PM

Well Hey guys and gals,

Just thought I'd post a little update of my adventures so far...as now I'm back out on the road. So between photo shoots and sessions...thought I'd post. ;-)

So, you guys wanted to know what full weight face bouncing would be like? or full weight chest bouncing....just How long could one endure My weight...lol Well, thought I'd see for myself...and do that I did.

My victim...6' and probably 190-200 lb guy. After having him on the floor trampling him... (though he wasn't able to take Me for to long) I moved him to the bed. And, after taking the position(laying kitty corner on the bed..with his head in the corner)..proceeded to sit on his stomach, moving to his chest..and bouncing, crushing, and bouncing some more. Then, moved up a little bit..and Whalahhhh..Face Bouncing!!! As I stood straight up..and dropped straight down. Again..and again..and again. lol..his poor nose. his poor face...as each and everytime...he found himself crushed under My ass.

Did he tap out? Of course. But...not after I was able to have SOME fun with him. >;-)

Next stop...Tampa.

On the itinerary: Full Weight HEEL trampling, CBT, Full Weight Facesitting, chest sitting and bouncing of course. ;-) I'll have some sample pics from that shoot posted shortly after. So stay tuned. ;-)

Amanda
Old 06-06-2006, 9:21 PM

Quote:
Next stop...Tampa.

On the itinerary: Full Weight HEEL trampling, CBT, Full Weight Facesitting, chest sitting and bouncing of course. ;-) I'll have some sample pics from that shoot posted shortly after. So stay tuned. ;-)

Amanda

I am pleased (and a bit scared) to say that Amanda has been kind enough to give me the privilege of being under her during this week's Tampa trip, along with some of her other Florida friends.

I have quite a bit of experience being crushed and smothered under BBW, although never one quite as big and powerful as AA. I have been sat on at length by one woman who was close to 300 pounds, who enjoyed sitting her butt firmly on the center of my chest reverse-style while she watched TV. She used to say that she loved the feeling of my heart beating against her butt (of course, it beat a lot faster when she was on it with all her weight) -- and to make sure she made it palpitate as much as possible, she would either raise her knees and plant her feet on the bed so every ounce was focused on my sternum, or she would cross her legs while reverse-sitting on my chest, which is one of the most powerful sitting positions I have ever experienced.

I also have been sat on brutally at length by my 260-pound wife, who really knows how to pour on the pressure. Her favorite way to watch TV is sitting squarely on my chest or face, and she has many sitting styles that take my breath away. One of my favorite things she does is full-weight butt drops on my chest -- over and over and over again. I have endured countless butt drops from her over the past few years, probably as many as 50 or 60 at a time. So, foolishly perhaps, I have agreed to submit to Amanda's chest sitting, bouncing and butt drops, which are sure to be infintely more powerful and devastating. I probably got too cocky by stating that "I wanted to go for the record," and I'm hoping that she isn't going to hold me to that if the crushing gets too intense. I can only throw myself upon her tender mercies and hope that my chest doesn't cave in from the pressure.

Bu there's no going back now. I've committed to appearing in pictures or video clips if that's what she wants, and I will do my humble best to endure the pressure that she dishes out. And if my face happens to end up wedged between her luscious butt cheeks, I'll do my very best to endure without air as long as possible.

Hopefully I'll survive and be able to recount our experience to the rest of you. Please pray for me.
Old 06-08-2006, 1:57 PM

Quote:
Hello eacr,

Yes, quite the surprise...and view..don't you think?

The next time I return over seas..it's a date. ;-)

Amanda
We have a deal,looking forward to it,
hugs and kisses
Old 06-08-2006, 2:30 PM

Hi Amanda & Gasping.
Thanks very much for the reports. Please keep 'em coming.
Are you planning on using the floor or a bench to transmit every single ounce of pressure, rather than a bed?

If you get the chance, could you leave his body under you while you rest up watching a show, having dinner etc.
I really want to get a feeling of what a long trip will feel like - where the lucky guy would be all but forgotten between pit stops.

You are very generous (and a terrific business women!) sharing with us as you've been.
Oh, please tell us more about your background and personal self, when the mood suits you.
You've got a pretty unique personality as well!
Thanks.

Last edited by chicagofeet; 06-08-2006 at 2:36 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 4:41 AM

I can't speak for Amanda, because she will have most of the say during our session. I can only pass along that she has talked to me about using a bed for sitting and butt-drops, and there also was a brief mention of the floor -- although based on my previous experiences, I suspect that I would not last more than a few seconds at best under her on such a hard, unforgiving surface. A woman of this size and power can deliver some truly intense, crushing pressure. Amanda also mentioned that someone may be bringing a bench -- I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The trick is to see how much I can take (and I'm sure Amanda will push me a little beyond that) without risking serious injury.

I love your idea of her staying on top of me while she rests up or watches a show. I'd like to see how long I could endure her sitting squarely on my chest while she watches TV.

Last edited by gasping4air; 06-09-2006 at 4:43 AM.
Old 06-09-2006, 7:14 AM

Thanks for the pics!!
Old 06-09-2006, 5:45 PM

Chest, head, waist, legs - basically whatever happens to be under her as she lowers down. Most women will position their cushion the way they want him as they sit or lie down. I love it when I'm laid on lengthwise on the couch, completely covering me head to toe. I love breathing through her hair as I'm laid upon even more than being smothered under her butt.

So a long, large tall woman with beautiful long thick hair is absolutely perfect.
Hey Amanda. So, how was your week?
Old 06-11-2006, 7:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasping4air
I am pleased (and a bit scared) to say that Amanda has been kind enough to give me the privilege of being under her during this week's Tampa trip, along with some of her other Florida friends.

I have quite a bit of experience being crushed and smothered under BBW, although never one quite as big and powerful as AA. I have been sat on at length by one woman who was close to 300 pounds, who enjoyed sitting her butt firmly on the center of my chest reverse-style while she watched TV. She used to say that she loved the feeling of my heart beating against her butt (of course, it beat a lot faster when she was on it with all her weight) -- and to make sure she made it palpitate as much as possible, she would either raise her knees and plant her feet on the bed so every ounce was focused on my sternum, or she would cross her legs while reverse-sitting on my chest, which is one of the most powerful sitting positions I have ever experienced.

I also have been sat on brutally at length by my 260-pound wife, who really knows how to pour on the pressure. Her favorite way to watch TV is sitting squarely on my chest or face, and she has many sitting styles that take my breath away. One of my favorite things she does is full-weight butt drops on my chest -- over and over and over again. I have endured countless butt drops from her over the past few years, probably as many as 50 or 60 at a time. So, foolishly perhaps, I have agreed to submit to Amanda's chest sitting, bouncing and butt drops, which are sure to be infintely more powerful and devastating. I probably got too cocky by stating that "I wanted to go for the record," and I'm hoping that she isn't going to hold me to that if the crushing gets too intense. I can only throw myself upon her tender mercies and hope that my chest doesn't cave in from the pressure.

Bu there's no going back now. I've committed to appearing in pictures or video clips if that's what she wants, and I will do my humble best to endure the pressure that she dishes out. And if my face happens to end up wedged between her luscious butt cheeks, I'll do my very best to endure without air as long as possible.

Hopefully I'll survive and be able to recount our experience to the rest of you. Please pray for me.
Well all, I'm pleased to say that your prayers were heard, and that gasping survived his experience with me. lol..ok, so at least he walked out of the room under his own power. ;-)

When he's able...I'm sure he'll recount his personal experience for all of you. But give the guy some time...I made myself quite comfy on his face....and chest...and stomach..and did I mention his face? ;-)

Amanda
Old 06-11-2006, 7:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacrtv
We have a deal,looking forward to it,
hugs and kisses
Hello eacr ;-)

looking at my schedule already...I'll keep you posted.

Amanda

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: