Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-09-2006, 12:02 PM

smelling a womans asshole (Moved to FS Discussions Forum)

my girlfriend has sat on my face for a long time now and i have always loved to smell her asshole while she sat on my face or when i would go down on her etc...i recently admitted to her how much i love the smell of her asshole and now i smell her asshole all of the time before i lick it and put my tongue inside it...i was wondering how many guys are into the same thing and how many woman enjoy it?
Old 05-09-2006, 12:18 PM
My face is her cushion...

Yup... I love the smell of my g/f's asshole. She loves wen I smell it. She likes knowing that I'm doing it. She'll sit reverse and just enjoy it as I lick an sniff it. I love the feeling of it, you know... having no choice, feeling her weight press down on me. Its so great...
Old 05-09-2006, 1:32 PM

I love doing it, my girlfriend thinks it's weird but she lets me do it, and tries to fart as much as possible...because I love that. But I think she's starting to like it, she tells me to sniff it when she has a fart on board.
Old 05-09-2006, 2:37 PM

Smelling a womans butt hole

I have to wholeheartedly agree with this one, smelling a womans asshole. I love the smell. I don't know what it is but being close to a womans smelly butt, to me at least, seems more erotic then being close to a fresh smelling one. For some reason the sense of smell kicks into high gear at that moment.
Old 05-09-2006, 2:42 PM

i find that when i first smell her asshole...especially when i can smell it faintly through her panties or pants that it arouses me more than anything else..and yes,when her asshole is alittle dirty and sweaty the smell is that much more exciting and sexual
Old 05-09-2006, 4:32 PM

To me, the smell of a woman's asshole is beautiful and almost intoxicating. It's especialy sexy to me when she know's, and really enjoy's the power her sweet, natural ass-perfume has over me ! I figure it's just nature that make's us men love the way a woman smell's yet kinky and dirty at the same time. And that make's it even more exciting to me !
Old 05-09-2006, 4:56 PM

I love to get on my knees behind her standing but leaning over. I put my nose right on her ass hole as I eat her out from the back. My tongue is deep in her pussy as I sniff her ass hole---Heaven.
Old 05-09-2006, 5:22 PM

I love burrying my face into my girlfriends ass and getting the full effects of the momment

Last edited by Me and My Girlfriend; 05-09-2006 at 5:29 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 4:26 AM

Every time I see a nice ass the first thought that comes to mind is how great it would be to smell her asshole.

Best scent in the world imo.
Old 05-10-2006, 4:52 AM
Inactive

I am one of the lucky guys, my girlfriend loves when I sniff her ass and pay homage to her beautiful ass.I'm fortunate she took to facesitting from the moment we met.
Old 05-10-2006, 4:57 AM

I greatly enjoy it as well. I love the helpless feeling that I get under a women's beautiful ass. Its amazing!
Old 05-10-2006, 5:23 AM

Sign me up. I am so into the smell and taste. I can't get enough of it. Love to taste and smell the asshole and feel the pussy in my mouth. I try to put my tongue in as far as I can in her ass. Wish I had it more often...
Old 05-10-2006, 6:33 AM

Say, does anybody know of a magazine or any other publication that supports facesitting or smothering? I would gladly dismiss my Playboy subscription in favor of a good mag that supports and displays great facesitting or smothering.
Old 05-12-2006, 9:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwotens
Say, does anybody know of a magazine or any other publication that supports facesitting or smothering? I would gladly dismiss my Playboy subscription in favor of a good mag that supports and displays great facesitting or smothering.
Buttman Magazine usually has some assworship and facesitting in it. I pretty much stopped buying magazines when I discovered facesitting on the internet. Snapper...>
Old 05-12-2006, 9:20 PM

You guys are naughty!!! I love it.

Always Above...
Mistress Sara

You only have one life, if you value it, go home" - Connor McCloud

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you and trusting them not to.- Anonymous

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful; she is beautiful because you love her. -Anonymous

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: