Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting - Pics/Clips

Old 01-17-2003, 8:46 AM

Question Facesitting under skirt

Hi everyone!

I got a special fetish concerning facesitting: I love it to see the female still wearing their skirts or dresses as they do the sitting! The most important is to not to see the guy's face hidden under the skirt or dress. I would prefer to see such a facesitting with a women with a pleated skirt like Marilyn Monroes white skirt in "the seven year itch".

Does anybody know if there is something similar to my fetish on the net?

Thanx for every response!

Regards faz

PS: i will post pictures as soon as i got some...
Old 01-17-2003, 9:53 AM

Couldn`t agree more sir!
Can`t beat a 'tent'
:-)
Old 01-17-2003, 8:27 PM
Inactive

I love facesitting and upskirt action. When I was 15 years old, I had a girlfriend that I used to have oral service under her skirt. Imagine her standing on the couch staddling my lap. She is combing her hair prior to departing for school. I am sitting between her legs with my head up her skirt. You can imagine the rest. "mmmmm". Years later, I dated this lady. We would go to the drive-in theater in my Imapala Supersport with a bench seat. I would position my self on the floor with my butt on the passenger side and legs on the drivers side. She would slouch down and I would put my head up her skirt and service her for almost 2 hours. She would try to watch the movie, but ...... We did this often, and I enjoyed every micro-second of it. I am with you.
Old 01-17-2003, 11:12 PM

Thumbs up

And I thought I was the only one who had this fetish!
I too love the feeling of entrapment between the thighs and under a skirt or dress. Sometimes a girl will prefer you don't see the expressions of absolute bliss on her face as she receives pleasure from yours. Sometimes the girl is a bit embarrased that you might see just how much she is loving that tongue in her groove joint!
It also takes me back to school uniforms, when we discover our sexuality and what girls have under that school skirt or gymslip.
I love to see pics of a girl facesitting her victim while he or she is hidden, then partly hidden, and then revealed between the girl's busy thighs. Shame nobody seems to show that type of tease sequence.........

Anyone know of any like that?
Old 01-18-2003, 1:12 AM
Banned

Arrow

yep indeed there are not much pic's of that..
I myself had the same experience to my new girlfriend way back who was young, model, and was introduced by me in getting 'face'under her skirt.
After a while she enjoyed it and introduced me to her other girlriends(who were also models) and the word spread around that: " He's the best oral service guy around "
neadless to say i fullfilled my fantasies with2 girls,3 girls even a dozen ...
Old 01-18-2003, 3:56 AM

Lightbulb

hey what about founding a yahoo! group? I would manage it to "moderate" the group. Would someone have interest to participate storys/pictures/movies of under skirt facesitting/cunnilingus?
Old 01-18-2003, 3:59 AM
Just An Old Hippie

Location: I'm not sure man...I think I'm somewhere in Florida man...
Being used by a beautiful woman for her pleasure is the whole reason I got into this facesitting obsession.
I need to be used! Pity I never serviced more women in high school. Oh well; they say youth is wasted on the young.
Old 01-18-2003, 2:09 PM

I searched my files and found a few which are close

www.j-fetish.com
www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~dan/

having problem with pics

I got them all posted and discovered something also. While editing if your attachments hang for more then 10 sec just click done and then go back to the attachment manager and you will find the pic on the list and add the next one. Was very fast

Last edited by Panty sniffer; 01-18-2003 at 2:26 PM.
Old 01-18-2003, 7:13 PM

Question

Yes, the Facesitting Japan website is not bad for the occassional pic of a girl facesitting a guy under a skirt, dress or kimono. And they look so lovely too.

As for stories, I could possibly help out there. However, having read the post by Editor about him being recruited by model friends of his own model girlfriend to pleasure them orally under their skirts, I would love for him to write a story for us on his own experiences. How about it Editor?
Old 01-18-2003, 9:21 PM

Couldn't agree with you guys more. I like it even MORE when the lady is sitting cross-legged over the dude's face. With the lucky subject getting a facefull of leg and skirt. A yahoo group about this would be fantastic.

cheers
Old 01-19-2003, 6:04 AM
Just An Old Hippie

Location: I'm not sure man...I think I'm somewhere in Florida man...
Oh to find a woman that truly enjoyed useing me!
Truly a dream cum true.
My wife will face sit me if I ask. Butt she does it for me; not for her.
Old 01-19-2003, 8:00 AM

I have also ben a devotee of facesitting under a skirt for many years - I believe from much experience that if the girl is fully dressed when she begins a facesitting session it is infinitely more exciting and erotic than if she starts off wearing a skirt with sexy underwear beneath.
I'm going to upset the jeans fancying brigade, but personally I think being face sat under jeans is not only a big turn-off and totally un-sexy but very uncomfortable.
I have recently sent a message to Webmasterbob to ask him if it would be possible for Miss Crystal to do a facesitting photostory in which she begins wearing a skirt over transparent panties, but regrettably my request has either fallen on deaf ears or been completely ignored. So much for asking for feed-back!
I would be interested to read more reaction to this thread.
Muffdog
Old 01-19-2003, 12:03 PM
trample_girl

there is a group for sitting under skirts,i think this is the url
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/underherskirt
i hope this is right
anna
xxx
Old 01-19-2003, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by E.Rotique
However, having read the post by Editor about him being recruited by model friends of his own model girlfriend to pleasure them orally under their skirts, I would love for him to write a story for us on his own experiences. How about it Editor?
Ok..here it goes then:

It was when i was 24 years old and my then girlfriend Caroline who was 19 years old, 5.9 tall, darkblond and just got her first job as a swimsuit-model at seven-agency.

I just happen to be her first real boyfriend and she was an aries by nature meaning: bossy and demanding.
One night she and i went out and she wore a long white skirt with black boots under it wich revealed in neonlight her thong.
Anyhow the night was great and she and i had a lot of drinks and were kindda drunk when we walked to my car and drove to my home.
When we arrived at my place she wanted to make a phonecall to one of her friends as girls always do, and dragged me to the kitchen were the phone was and settled on a chair and starting to pickup the phone.
While she was doing that she pointed to me with her finger and lifting her skirt and wanted my face between her legs.
She said all the time nothing to me, just pointing between her legs.
I went on my knees infront of her and wanted to kiss her breasts first, but she pushed my face directly between her legs while starting to talk to someone on the other side of the phone.
I couldn't hear much beeing trapped under her skirt while she wrapped her long legs around my neck.
I felt her starting to buckle up to my face and pressing my head harder and deeper against her when suddenly even mij nose was inside her.
I loved it but was getting desperate for air while she was almost yelling..Mhhhhhh...Oh god...mhhhhhhhh
Then she came and really smothered me under her skirt wich lasted for me way too long while gasping for some air.
After she came to rest she pulled me up from under her skirt and said: " Oh god..honey ...pfeww...where did you learn that? "
I said to her: " well..i was never the best looking guy at school at wanted to impress the georgous ladies so i had to find an alternative way to get their attention "
Caroline said then: " well.. hmmm....Jamie is giving next weekend a party and i think someone like you should be there. "

needless to say that Caroline talked with her girlfriends at work about her experience cause at that party i was suddenly greeted by a lot of her work-friends(all yound and models) with big smiles who wanted to talk to me one on one somewhere.
The months ahead i experienced a lot of fantasies with a lot of these girls who didn't wear any panties while visiting me.
and Caroline?.... She even joined in on several occasions
Old 01-19-2003, 2:25 PM

Thumbs up

Great story, editor, thanx for sharing it with us, I really enjoyed it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: