Old 11-28-2006, 7:28 AM

Smelly facesitting

I know all asses smell, but how often do the asses actually stink when you guys are getting facesat? Let's hear some stories

Me personally, the biggest turn on ever is a stinky ass. Just the fact that the girl is so beautiful and a bad smell can come out of her gorgeous ass.

Last night my girlfriend sat on my face while watching tv. Her ass stunk pretty bad. This was around 10 and she showered around 3 so her ass was kinda sweaty. She likes to say things like "smell my stinky ass" "Do you like my smelly ass being on your face" and "Sniff it".

It turns me on so much. Sometimes i'll be sitting on the couch and she'll stick her finger up her asshole and then put it under my nose and make me sniff it, I love when she does that.

Any similar stories about stinky asses?
Old 11-28-2006, 10:19 AM

Little to real for me, I prefer fresh out of the shower and nice and dry sitting right on my face for as long as I can handle it!
Old 11-28-2006, 4:32 PM

yeah, i know what you are talking about, hot girls who force you to smell their bad smells, or who put you through pain and smile and laugh at you while doing it, its all good. im not a fan of thinking of the smells as good, but im alwayes a fan of being forsed by a babe to do something i wouldnt normaly do, like not breathing, or breating in the worst femal smels imaginable.
Old 11-28-2006, 7:27 PM

Interesting topic this, what can I tell you, in truth I actually enjoy at least a little aroma fromthe old butt region, it all adds to the experience IMO.
If a butt is too squeaky clean, or still smelling/tasting of soap etc then it's not so exciting for me.
Funnily enough, I've noticed there seem to be quite a few guys around who have trouble in getting women to sit on them.
While I don't have any kind of proff. I wuldn't be surprised if the 'stinky' thing is one of the main reasons that some women are reluctant to sit.
I imagine that a number of them are more than a little self concious about such things, sadly.
On the bright side Johhny, by the sound of things, your girlfriend doesn't allow such inhibitions to stop her from enjoying the fun, she sounds as if she's got a really healthy and fun attitude about the whole thing.
Sounds great.
Old 11-28-2006, 8:59 PM
non-submissive sniffer

the smell is my purpose for being facesat
Old 11-29-2006, 1:23 AM

I love the idea of being "forced" to smell a girls dirty bum. Dirty knickers are also a big turn on for me.

What's so good about this forum is that even though we're all here because of our love for having our faces sat on, the differences between our individual takes on this fetish is astounding. It goes to show just how unique we all are.
Old 11-29-2006, 3:41 AM
Seat Cushion

I always had a fantasy for stinky asses
Old 11-29-2006, 4:26 PM

I used to date a woman who, after a long day of work in steamy Washington, DC, would come home, kneel on the couch in her tight business slacks with her beautiful ass facing forward, and command me to smell her ass through her clothes. It was nothin short of intoxicating. She also liked to take her heavily soiled panties and make me carry them to work in my briefcase to meetings. What an incredible, powerful and sensuous woman...
Old 11-30-2006, 3:18 AM

Love a smelly pussy, not really into the smelly ass. Love to sniff the pussy of panties.
Old 11-30-2006, 4:51 AM

[b] I myself am not into "stinky" facesitting. I love to have her ass fresh andout of the shower...OR, have that musky slight sweaty smell. The "stinky" thing doesnt do it for me. Now I do love the strong smell of pussy. That is one of the things that drives me to so facesitting and pussy sniffing soo much. One of the biggest fantasies i used to have soo much growing up is to be laying between a beautiful girls legs sniffing her panites and jerking off to get my orgasm. That led into the wonderful world of facesitting for me, and I havnt ever looked back!
Old 11-30-2006, 5:54 AM
My face is her cushion...

I love when my girlfriend's ass has a little bit of smell to it. Normally it just has a normal smell because she is really good with hygene, but once in a while I get her ass a little smelly which is a huge turn on. It's never really smelled so bad before though. And even if it did, when you're being smothered you aren't supposed to smell anything anyway.
Old 12-02-2006, 9:46 PM

I love when a womans ass stinks! This is a major fetish for me to be facesat my a stink ass.

My wife always tells me to smell her stinky pussy and asshole in her thick Danish accent as I enhale her, usually with the asshole directly on my nose and she jerks my cock and sometimes rubs my asshole while she does it.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:17 PM

what percentage of the time would you say a woman's ass stinks?

Also, I can't help but wonder if sexy celebs like Jessica Simpson etc..have stinky asses sometimes
Old 12-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Inactive

I, too, love it when the girl has a slight aroma to her...especially through tight fitting, full bottomed panties...a few weeks ago on a Tuesday morning, this girl I'd been sleeping with sat on my face in a pair of lacy, black, full bottomed panties...they weren't solid, more like slightly ruffled...those butt-huggers as I call em'...I was lying on the floor with my head on the couch and she was standing above me...when she sat, it was wonderful! she got to watch E.R. while I got to watch her ass haha...the smell was great...that somewhat sweaty, somewhat stale yet highly addicting aroma never gets old for me... I told her at one point "I don't want to watch this" and had her sit on my face again...needless to say, it was a Tuesday to remember

-C.W.
Old 12-04-2006, 1:54 AM

I like it too when a girls ass smells slightly particularly if she has just come from a hard work out so it is combined with a sweaty smell.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: