Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Old 01-19-2007, 6:44 AM

Do women really enjoy facesitting?

I am kinda new to this fetish of facesitting, and I was wondering if women really do enjoy facesitting on men, or if they just do it for money? Please reply ladies.
Old 01-19-2007, 7:09 AM
suffocated1

It won't be long now and you'll get thousands of women responding.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:16 AM

I'd never met any until recently. Black Empress in Birmingham loves it but she still charges for it. Cos she can I suppose. I know I'd charge if there were women willing to pay to sit on my face.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:32 AM

Let's not kid ourselves. My girlfriend does it for me all the time but only cos I like it. Most I think are like that. They don't get anything out of it other than knowing we are being turned on. The ironic thing is that it's them doing it to us thinking we dislike it that is usually the turn on!!!
Old 01-19-2007, 12:12 PM

Hi,

Well i must admit when i was first introduced to it i didnt understand it and didnt really get much out of it, however now a couple of years later i love it. It makes me feel dominant and in control where as im not in some situations in my life.

June
xxxx
Old 01-19-2007, 1:17 PM
My face is her cushion...

I've often wondered this myself... ... what? Did you thinK I was gonna have some deep response?
Old 01-19-2007, 6:00 PM

Kid ouslelves???? Dude, Ms. Mlicious facesits me on a very regular basis because she loves to do it. She sits on the face of her other servant as well. There are many women who enjoy sitting on a man's face very much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7-16-2006-108.jpg (98.4 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg P1010259.JPG (89.6 KB, 173 views)
Old 01-19-2007, 6:20 PM
Seat Cushion

It totally depends on the woman who facesit you mate.........lol
Old 01-20-2007, 4:14 AM

Thumbs up

June ,did you know that one of the things us guys like about having a woman sit on our face is to know the woman gets the very feeling you enjoy, the feeling of being dominant and in control? That is why we want so much for the woman to really enjoy face sitting and not to just do it because we want it, i.e., we want the woman to feel all powerful and dominant as she is sitting on our face and to thus be completely subjugated to her. So June, it is so great to hear from you on this and I hope you continue to get much enjoyment in this manner from face sitiing and from everything in life.
Tad
Old 01-20-2007, 8:01 AM

Oh yes - women definitely enjoy facesitting men.... From my experience sometimes facesitting other women too

I think it's like everything and there are gonna be women who don't enjoy it for any number of reasons - anything from self consciousness about having a guy seeing their ass that close up and personal, to just plain not enjoying being dominant and in control... But for us girls who do enjoy that, it's brilliant

www.SitOnHer.com
www.FacesittingBitches.com
www.LethalBitches.com
www.MixedOilWrestling.com
www.MistressWhiplash.com
www.CattyFights.com
www.BallbustingWorld.com
Follow me on Twitter: @nikkiwhiplash
Twitter website updates: @facesittingnews
Old 01-20-2007, 11:31 AM

Tad said exactly what I wanted to say
Old 01-21-2007, 2:13 AM

Do women really enjoy facesitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy5678
I am kinda new to this fetish of facesitting, and I was wondering if women really do enjoy facesitting on men, or if they just do it for money? Please reply ladies.
After my experiences most women and girls have bias to fascesitting because only a minority knows about these feelings.
But if a girl or lady has overcome her bias, almost all of them say that it is a fantastic and extremely satisfying feeling, they neve had before.
In medical view it is fact that women and girls get the best and longest orgasms by facesitting if it is made in a good way.
Many women who have real problems by getting an orgasm by a normal intercourse, get extremely long and violent orgasms.

But in our societies it is a real taboo for women to expect faceseitting as a normal way of sex.
So, many women and girls feel very disturbed when they are offered to have facesitting.
Old 01-21-2007, 5:41 AM

Smile Enjoyment of facesitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressnicola
Oh yes - women definitely enjoy facesitting men.... From my experience sometimes facesitting other women too

I think it's like everything and there are gonna be women who don't enjoy it for any number of reasons - anything from self consciousness about having a guy seeing their ass that close up and personal, to just plain not enjoying being dominant and in control... But for us girls who do enjoy that, it's brilliant
Hi Guys and Gals,
I agree totally with mistress nicola a lot of gals enjoy facesitting guys, i started at high school to show cocky boys who was boss, now
I enjoy facesitting my hubby paynee enormously, i get very turned on knowing he cant escape or move when i have him under my panties and or hose/stockings. the fact he's taller and stronger than me when standing up makes it even more pleasurable when i pin him down usually catching him unaware when he's in bed or watching tv turns me on !!! also the feeling of his nose on my naughty clitty really gets me wet.
Old 01-21-2007, 2:39 PM
Ass Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Louise
it even more pleasurable when i pin him down usually catching him unaware when he's in bed or watching tv turns me on !!!
It sexy just to hear u say that. U sound like my step-sister that i used to live with. And goodness did she ever have a big full butt!!

I would be either laying on the couch watching TV, or in bed sleep, and she'd sneak up out of NOWHERE and all of a sudden I feel weight come crashing down on my face, and i open my eyes and i cant see anything but ASS and DARKNESS, LMBO, ahahah. Those were the dayz
Old 01-21-2007, 7:00 PM

I have sat on a few select faces. I do like it. I love the control, and if the slave is doing his job right, I’ll bring out My magazine for a while and enjoy.

I suppose I just have a little mean streak in Me as well, by just sitting on his face, feeling him struggle beneath Me while I giggle above him…then eventually feel sorry for the poor thing and give him air…but not too much, because it is one of the games I like to play so he must go by My rules.

Always Above…
Mistress Sara

You only have one life, if you value it, go home" - Connor McCloud

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you and trusting them not to.- Anonymous

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful; she is beautiful because you love her. -Anonymous

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: