Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > BDSM Discussions

Old 07-03-2007, 12:22 PM

Any Nude Ballbusting Slaves want to Shoot???

Moderator comment: I can't find a link back to this forum on GirlyDommes, The Fart Girls or Wamdom do you have them? Scorpio

Or just come over for my amusment??

I just shot some ballbusting with this slave I could kick as hard as I wanted to and had so much fun. The only problem was he had to wear shorts. I would LOVE to shoot with a guy I could kick in the balls who was naked. I do not care if the guy wore a mask. I loved it and have a lot of requests for it for my girlydomme site also so if you are out there and interested let me know!

Last edited by Scorpio; 07-03-2007 at 2:14 PM.
Old 07-03-2007, 4:11 PM

I am interested in being nude and ball-busted by YOU! Where are YOu located? More details please. Thank YOU.
Old 07-03-2007, 6:24 PM
Registered Faceseat

I'd love to be in a session with Mistress Taylor...but ballbusting as hard as possible? Yikes!
Old 07-04-2007, 1:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong View Post
I am interested in being nude and ball-busted by YOU! Where are YOu located? More details please. Thank YOU.
I am in Los Angeles. Where are you located?
Old 07-04-2007, 2:05 AM
Banned

If you're ever going to make a video in Sydney or anywhere else in Australia, I'd love to be in it.
Old 07-04-2007, 7:25 AM

Mistress Taylor,

I would be delighted to offer you my naked balls for as much abuse as you care to inflict. Ball busting really excites me, and I can take a lot of punishment. It looks like you had a lot of fun recently, but nothing beats the sensation of flesh to flesh.

I live in Los Angeles, and I think you'll find me much to your liking. What do you think?

Please email me at thiefcode@yahoo.com with your contact details. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by ninetyninesh; 07-04-2007 at 7:29 AM.
Old 07-04-2007, 7:57 AM

Oh wow I wish I could but I am nothing but a big pussy about getting kicked in the nuts I cant take it but you know what it just makes me wonder why he had to wear shorts and all I mean whats up with that you know is it bcuz of a small penis or what now I got all curious about it and like now I wonder.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Moderator comment: I can't find a link back to this forum on GirlyDommes, The Fart Girls or Wamdom do you have them? Scorpio

Or just come over for my amusment??

I just shot some ballbusting with this slave I could kick as hard as I wanted to and had so much fun. The only problem was he had to wear shorts. I would LOVE to shoot with a guy I could kick in the balls who was naked. I do not care if the guy wore a mask. I loved it and have a lot of requests for it for my girlydomme site also so if you are out there and interested let me know!
Scorpio= I will take care of that
Old 07-04-2007, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygunfarts View Post
They can always wear a ball guard, kind of like a plastic cup on the balls. if that were possible, I would register for the ball busting. The mistress would have to wear boots if she doesn't want an injury from the guard...
Although, there are some individuals like myself who really enjoy the kicking. It's painful, yes, but I just can't get enough! I find the pain very pleasurable actually, and the act itself intensely erotic and thrilling. I just love being kicked in the balls! Now, combine that with smothering and physical humiliation and I'm in ecstasy.
Old 07-04-2007, 1:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienlifeform View Post
Oh wow I wish I could but I am nothing but a big pussy about getting kicked in the nuts I cant take it but you know what it just makes me wonder why he had to wear shorts and all I mean whats up with that you know is it bcuz of a small penis or what now I got all curious about it and like now I wonder.
I did not get to see it. However, it did not seem small he was hard for most of the other clips. I think by the last clip he was ready to passout. He had shot with another girl before me.
Old 07-04-2007, 1:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetyninesh View Post
Mistress Taylor,

I would be delighted to offer you my naked balls for as much abuse as you care to inflict. Ball busting really excites me, and I can take a lot of punishment. It looks like you had a lot of fun recently, but nothing beats the sensation of flesh to flesh.

I live in Los Angeles, and I think you'll find me much to your liking. What do you think?

Please email me at thiefcode@yahoo.com with your contact details. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Yea, I will send you an e-mail today. If you do not get it let me know in this thread. I put all my e-mails onto one account and am having some problems with people getting e-mails returned etc..
Old 07-04-2007, 2:08 PM
Lifestyle Change FTW!

Why can't Toronto be as great as LA?

I'd be in clips with and without a mask just so customers don't get sick of seeing me..LOL..
Old 07-05-2007, 7:01 AM

Another lady getting into ballbusting - GREAT!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 10:01 AM

Darn! Los Angeles! I am in NY. If I were in LA I'd be naked and being ball-kicked by you by now! Whenever you come east, please let us east-coast slaves know. You're beautiful!!!! Head-to-cruel-toe!
Old 07-06-2007, 7:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Yea, I will send you an e-mail today. If you do not get it let me know in this thread. I put all my e-mails onto one account and am having some problems with people getting e-mails returned etc..
I'm sorry, Ms. Taylor, but I did not receive your email. Will you please try again? I'm anxious to hear from you. Or perhaps, is there an address to which I can email you my contact information?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: