Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips

Old 08-29-2007, 4:43 PM

Bathroom cock stomp clip! OUCH!!!!!

Greetings everyone! Question for you...are any of you into cock stomping and crushing? Really? You freaks!!!!!!

Okay, i gotta admit i like watching it myself, and boy did i get an UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL opportunity to do so last weekend!! And guess what? Mistress Sharina Nicole and i got it on film!!

"Bad Cleaningboy Gets Severe Bathroom Cock Stomp" was released earlier today on Sharina Nicole Trample Table Crush, and it is sure to rock your world!! i know it shook mine!!

This clip is 10 minutes of Mistress Sharina abusing, stomping and CRUSHING my cock with Her beautiful bare feet and the SEXIEST pair of maribou-feathered high-heeled sandals you have EVER seen!!! Don't believe me? Well, take a look at the screen shots below and see for yourself!

You see, Mistress Sharina comes into bathroom, wanting nothing more than to relax by taking a nice hot bath. Well, lo and behold She finds me lying naked in the tub, clutching one of Her shoes to my face!!! i had gone into the bathroom a couple hours earlier to clean the tub, but as usual, i got a little sidetracked by my ADDICTION to Mistress Sharina's feet!!!!!

Mistress Sharina is beside Herself, and decides to teach me a lesson! Why She thinks i'll learn my lesson this time i don't know, but She tries anyway! She orders me to place my cock flat on the edge of the cold, hard porcelain tub. What follows is 10 minutes of cock abuse that i will NEVER forget!! She flattens my cock with Her bare feet and the soles of Her shoes, and even tries to skewer my cock with Her heel a few times!!

In a classic moment, Mistress Sharina lulls me into a false sense of security by stroking my cock gently. Just when i say, "That feels good Mistress," She STOMPS down hard on my cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like cock trampling, cock crushing, cock stomping, and cock abuse, then this clip is a MUST-SEE!!! Check it out...you won't be disappointed!!!!!

Sincerely,
slave mike

Sharina Nicole Trample Table Crush
Sharina Nicole Feet Fetish and Kink
Sharina Nicole Crush Trample & Feet (i-Pod store)

Old 08-29-2007, 11:39 PM
Fussfetischist

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave mike View Post
Greetings everyone! Question for you...are any of you into cock stomping and crushing? Really? You freaks!!!!!!

Okay, i gotta admit i like watching it myself, and boy did i get an UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL opportunity to do so last weekend!! And guess what? Mistress Sharina Nicole and i got it on film!!

"Bad Cleaningboy Gets Severe Bathroom Cock Stomp" was released earlier today on Sharina Nicole Trample Table Crush, and it is sure to rock your world!! i know it shook mine!!

This clip is 10 minutes of Mistress Sharina abusing, stomping and CRUSHING my cock with Her beautiful bare feet and the SEXIEST pair of maribou-feathered high-heeled sandals you have EVER seen!!! Don't believe me? Well, take a look at the screen shots below and see for yourself!

You see, Mistress Sharina comes into bathroom, wanting nothing more than to relax by taking a nice hot bath. Well, lo and behold She finds me lying naked in the tub, clutching one of Her shoes to my face!!! i had gone into the bathroom a couple hours earlier to clean the tub, but as usual, i got a little sidetracked by my ADDICTION to Mistress Sharina's feet!!!!!

Mistress Sharina is beside Herself, and decides to teach me a lesson! Why She thinks i'll learn my lesson this time i don't know, but She tries anyway! She orders me to place my cock flat on the edge of the cold, hard porcelain tub. What follows is 10 minutes of cock abuse that i will NEVER forget!! She flattens my cock with Her bare feet and the soles of Her shoes, and even tries to skewer my cock with Her heel a few times!!

In a classic moment, Mistress Sharina lulls me into a false sense of security by stroking my cock gently. Just when i say, "That feels good Mistress," She STOMPS down hard on my cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like cock trampling, cock crushing, cock stomping, and cock abuse, then this clip is a MUST-SEE!!! Check it out...you won't be disappointed!!!!!

Sincerely,
slave mike

Sharina Nicole Trample Table Crush
Sharina Nicole Feet Fetish and Kink
Sharina Nicole Crush Trample & Feet (i-Pod store)

OOOHHHHH MY GOD!!!! SHE HAVE SOOOOOO HORNY AND BEAUTYFULL FEETS!!! Its unbeliveble!!!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 2:50 AM

Hmmmmm...

Fussfetischist,

So, are you saying you like Mistress Sharina's feet?

Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates to come!

Sincerely,
slave mike
Old 08-30-2007, 2:57 AM
Fussfetischist

Thumbs up

Quote:
Fussfetischist,

So, are you saying you like Mistress Sharina's feet?

Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates to come!

Sincerely,
slave mike
Like is the wrong word, slave mike!!! I LOVE her Feets!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 3:43 AM

oh yeah? where's the clip? in clip_4_sale right? oh well
Old 08-30-2007, 1:35 PM

i get it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fussfetischist View Post
Like is the wrong word, slave mike!!! I LOVE her Feets!!!
Trust me, i know what you mean!! After all, what's not to LOVE?

Thanks, Fussfetischist! Take care.

Regards,
slave mike
Old 08-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Fussfetischist

Thumbs up

Quote:
Trust me, i know what you mean!! After all, what's not to LOVE?

Thanks, Fussfetischist! Take care.

Regards,
slave mike
If I see Mistree Sharina's Feets,I must
Old 08-31-2007, 3:42 AM

Is very good in the bathrom a bootjob or cock crush with rubber riding boots with spunk all over them,
Old 08-31-2007, 1:38 PM

Hmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_divx2003 View Post
Is very good in the bathrom a bootjob or cock crush with rubber riding boots with spunk all over them,
That's food for thought...Mistress Sharina does have a very nice boot collection...

slave mike
Old 09-02-2007, 12:29 AM

very nice!

I would like to see some barefoot stomping clips at the cockbox soon :-)
Old 09-02-2007, 8:08 AM

Good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by feetman View Post
very nice!

I would like to see some barefoot stomping clips at the cockbox soon :-)
Hi feetman,

Thanks for your reply. As for the barefoot stomping, that's right up Mistress Sharina's alley! i'll suggest that to Her.

Take care.

slave mike
Old 09-02-2007, 9:32 AM

That would be great! And my dream ...

Have a nive day: feetman from Germany
Old 09-03-2007, 9:02 AM

Believe in your dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by feetman View Post
That would be great! And my dream ...

Have a nive day: feetman from Germany
Hi feetman,

Well, i will see what i can do to make that dream come true. i know Mistress Sharina loves that kind of torture/play, so i think there's a good chance We/we will do that type of clip someday.

Take care.

slave mike
Old 09-03-2007, 12:00 PM

As always, very nice! Or maybe that's the wrong word, but you understand I'm sure!
Old 09-04-2007, 1:46 AM

Define "nice"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeltap View Post
As always, very nice! Or maybe that's the wrong word, but you understand I'm sure!
Hi Heeltap,

Yes, i understand what you mean!

Mistress Sharina and i did a couple more "nice" clips last night. The first one had me in a straightjacket and then SMOTHERED in a bunch of Mistress Sharina's dirty socks! Of course She still managed to tease me with Her feet through all the dirty socks!

The second clip was some food play, as Mistress Sharina fed me a strawberry shortcake cake (a BIG one!) with Her feet! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for your support! Take care

slave mike