Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting & Smother Stories

Old 09-02-2007, 7:22 PM
Lover of F/F facesitting

The Facesitting Farter: Sam

**In-between chapters of my story "The Academy", I wil be making stories that will revolve around characters from the story but take place before The Academy, sorta like 'Lost' but with more facesitting and farting. Enjoy and PLEASE give feedback! **

Chapter 1: Spicing it Up and The Beginning of Something

Hey, Sam, come here please?" said Sam to her husband, Chris. Sam had met Chris about 10 years ago in a shopping center. They had quickly went on a first date where the ever gassy Sam had farted as he was dropping her off. Thinking he would be grossed out, Sam tried to apologize but Chris told her that he didn't mind that she farted. In fact, he thought her farting just made her even MORE sexy than she was. They continued dating for about 3 years until Chris finally proposed to her. The two have now been happily married, with Sam face farting on her husband for his pleasure while she was occasionally was farted on by him in-between their normal love life. Sam and Chris had even found another "fart couple", Taylor and Jack. The four usually got together at each other's houses, talking about life and farting usually with the wives farting on the husbands and each other. The four also had face fart contests, judged by the husbands usually. But today, Sam and Chris were alone and Sam was getting alittle gassy.

'Yes, honey?" said Sam, noticing his wive's sexy white thong along on her beautiful bubble butt with her white top. "I wanted to try something new today. I'm eating some wonderful food from the store but its too bland." she said, handing him her plate of rice, chicken, and a bowl of spagetti. "I have some nasty gas so just hold it out while I give it some flavor, suga." she said. "Uhh..okay." he said as he placed the plate of food under her glorious ass. She soon blasted a nasty smelling, four second fart on the food. Soon, he quickly replaced the plate with the bowl of spagetti, blasting an even nastier fart on to that. "Yum, much better." she said, tasting the farted on rice and chicken. "Here honey, try some." she said offering him some food. "Uhh, no thanks." he said, looking strangely at her wives enjoyment of her farted upon meal.

Later that day, Sam was farting huge rippers on her husbands face after she snuck on him while he was reading, wiggling and grinding her butt on his face. Chris, grasping her butt cheeks while inhaling the smell, was giving her wonderful comments on her farts and ass when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." said Sam, letting Chris recover and get up. When she answered the door, she was surprised to see her friend Taylor there with a Twister mat and spinner in her arms. "Hey, Sam. I was just wondering if you and Chris would like to play a game of Twister." she said. "Uhh, Taylor, does Jack know your here?" said Sam, letting her come in. "Yeah, but he went to work so I just decided to come here for a bit of fun. How are you two? Still into farting?" said Taylor. "Oh yeah." said Chris, noticing Taylor. "Hey Taylor." he said. "Hey, Chris. Wanna play some Twister with us?" she said, sneakily. "Sure. As long as its thongs and speedos again." he said, laughing. "All right, that sounds reasonable." she said. "I go change." she said, heading off for the bathroom. Chris sutiely headed to his bedroom as the two came out with Chris in his black speedo and tee-shirt and Taylor in her black thong and black high-cut shirt. "Nice girl." said Chris. "Thank you." said Taylor, giggling. 'Now, let the games begin."

The three started out in normal Twister positions but after about six or seven spins, they were all ready to fall onto each other. "Right hand on green." said Taylor as she and sam just were able to reach the green circles. But Chris couldn't and fell down, knocking over his wife and friend in the process with his wife's white thong bubble butt coming down on his face while Taylor's black thonged ass came down sideways on top of Sam's face. The two soon started letting go of their pent up gas, unleashing in to the faces of their unfortunate friends/husbands. After this face farting marathon ended a few minutes later, the three started laughing so hard they almost went to tears. "Oh, man! You girls really know how to fart!" said Chris, laughing. "My god, Taylor. Your ass felt so soft as it touched my face, farting into it. How'd you get it like that?" she said, aughing sarcasticly. "I don't know, 'experience', I guess!" said Taylor, laughing harder. After much more laughing, the three went into the kitchen and started a series of events that would change all three of their lives.
Old 09-02-2007, 9:41 PM

Great start! Bring on some more!
Old 09-04-2007, 1:53 PM
Lover of F/F facesitting

Chapter 2: Staying Over

"Hey, Sam, Chris, can I ask you for a favor?" said Taylor as the three were putting there clothes back on. "What is it?" said Sam. "Well, our house is getting fumigated tommorow and Jack wanted to ask if we could stay here for the week." she said. "Well, I guess its okay. Our guest bedroom should be relatively neat, right honey?" said Chris. "Yeah, I think so. You guys can just bring your stuff here and we'll get you settled in." said Sam. "Little short notice though." "I'm sorry about this, guys but it was either this or a motel and Jack and I thought it would be better here. You know how those places are." said Taylor. "Yeah, I guess." said Chris. "Well, um, thanks for letting us stay here. I'm gonna head home now and call Jack." said Taylor. "You two really are very generous." she said as she left. After she left, Sam said to her husband, "Looks like we're gonna have some company." "Hope they don't cause too much trouble." said Chris as the two left to get the guest room ready.

A few hours later, the doorbell rang and there were the two, Jack, with a suitcase in each hand, and Taylor with a suitcase of stuff as well. "Hey guys. Come on in." said Chris. "Thanks again man. I'm sorry about this I hope we didn't mess anything up." said Jack apologetically. "Don't mention it." said Chris. As the two walked in, Chris and Sam took their luggage and led them into the guest room. "We only have one bed so someones gonna have to take the air matress." said Sam, montioning to the air bed as she and Chris put the couple's luggage on the bed. "Actually, we sleep in the same bed." the two said. "Whatever, we do too but we just thought in case of something it could just be there." said Sam. "You two just make yourself comfortable. We'll be in the den." said Chris as the two left the couple alone.

After the two settled in, the group had a great pizza. After dinner, the guys were watching a sports game with Taylor resting on the couch in the living room while Sam was in the kitchen, reading. After finishing up the chapter, quickly due to the two men's cheering, she wandered into the living room and saw Taylor napping on the couch. "Perfect." she whispered as she snuck up on Taylor, pulling her jeans down to reveal her now pink panties covering her skinny ass. She slowly planted her butt on the woman's face, pushing it ever so slightly. As she did, Taylor woke up to see the brunette's butt smack dab in her face. "What the-?" was all she could muffle as Sam released a massive, loud and nasty fart right up her nose. "Hey, Taylor? How do you like my 'soft' ass now?" said Sam, mockingly. Taylor couldn't reply but sniffed in the smelly fumes of her ass. "Awwwwh, little Taylor likes it." said Sam, laughing as she grinded her ass up and down the black-haired face of the girl. "Well, here's some more!" she said, blasting a few more nasty farts into Taylor's face that even she smelled. "Man, that pizza really did a number on me." said Sam, nearly gagging on her own fart. She soon was making sure that Taylor's nose was firmly secure in her crack, making sure only she could smell the fumes.

After a half an hour of fulweight facesitting with plenty of farts along with letting Taylor breathe, Sam got off the smiling Taylor. "Well, I hoped you enjoyed it because you and I are gonna be fart slaves to each other for the next week." she said to Taylor, sneakily. "Every time we need to fart or wanna just show off for the guys, we just tell the other. She lays down and either of us does what we have to do. If either of us struggles, the other will sit their longer." she said, finishing. "That's pretty sick." replied Taylor. "But, what the hell? We're both friends anyway. We gotta tell the guys though. They'll be pissed if we don't." she said. "Alright fine." said Sam, getting up. "But first, I really got some bad gas." said Taylor, obviously. "Wonderful." said Sam, sarcastically as she took the place of Taylor. The black-haired beauty removed her skirt as her black thonged, bubble butt engulfed the brunette's face as she pushed Sam's nose into her crack. "Sam, say hello to a BIG friend!" she said as Taylor ripped a 7-second fart that reeked of pizza. "Awww, nice girl!" said the muffled Sam, sniffing it in. "Sniff it ALL in, skinny ass!" said Taylor, grinding and bouncing her ass on Sam's face. "You know you want to." After releasing all her gas on to Sam's face and then grinding on her for a quick climax, Taylor got off and put her skirt back on. "Thanks." said Taylor sarcastically. "Now, let's go tell the gentleman shall we?" said Sam, grinning as the two girls headed for the den.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:21 AM

Love the story so far, it's awesome, especially the F/f facesitting
Old 09-06-2007, 5:59 PM
Lover of F/F facesitting

Chapter 3: The Reveal

***Sorry, if this is short but I'm updating my story which this spun off of, The Academy. Check it out.***

As the two girls walked out to the den, they were almost naked except for their panties or g-strings covering their butts. As they walked in, they saw the two guys just turning off the game. "Hey, guys, what do you think?" said the two girls turning around andshowing of their bodies to their husbands. "Amazing. I still can't believe your my wife." said Chris. "Me too." said Jack. "You're amazing, honey." "Well, that's not our big surprise though." said Sam. "This is." she said as she and Taylor walked in front of the guys. Taylor soon got on her knees as she placed her face right into the brunette's skinny ass. With warning, she blasted out an enormous face right into the girl's face. Taylor, to the shock but pleasure of the guys, started sniffing in the gassy fumes of the girl's fart very readily. Sam then layed down on the floor as Taylor planted her big butt into Sam's face, wriggling it around and engulfing it. Suddenly, she blasted several loud farts rght up Sam's nose, nearly making the guys explode.

After much more wriggling around on Sam's face along with plenty of farting, the two got up and without warning, stradled their respected husbands. "So, you see gentleman, we will be fart slaves to each other for the rest of the week." said Sam, turning her ass around to place it in Chris's face. "But don't worry, we'll still share our bodies with you guys but we still will be doing a lot of things with each other so expect a fun-filled week, honey." said Taylor to Jack also turning around to plant her bubble butt onto her lucky husband's face, engulfing it. "Same for you, Chris." said Sam. "Welcome to your personal heaven, guys." they said as they both unleashed two massive farts onto their husbands waiting faces. It was gonna be a long week.
Old 09-07-2007, 7:21 PM
Lover of F/F facesitting

Chapter 4: The First Day Part 1

The next day, Taylor woke up in bed with her husband. She had tremendous gas pent up for her fart slave Sam and was ready for a sneak attack on her. After a full night of facesitting and facefarting for her husband, she still had some gas which increased as she kept it pent up all night for Sam in the morning. Still in her black panties, she got out of the bed and crept into the bedroom with Sam and Chris still asleep. She quickly managed to jump onto the brunette's face and engulfing her face with her bubble butt. Waking her up with some gentle pushing, she farted all her pent up gas on to the girl's face, ripping several loud, disgusting and just plain nasty farts on Sam's face. Sam soon sniffed in all the farts, taking in the wonderful smells of the girl's ass and slowly enjoying it. Afterwards, Taylor continued sitting on Sam's face, wiggling and grinding her fat ass on Sam's face until finally getting off, leaving both girls sastified.

Later that day, the four were enjoying when lunch when suddenly Sam said, "Taylor, get down on the floor plaese." said Sam. "Yes, master." said Taylor, laughing sarcastically. The guys watched as Taylor layed down on the floor while Sam pulled down her jeans to reveal her black thong to the guys pleasure. "Oh yeah. You guys are gonna enjoy this." she said, lifting her butt cheek as she blasted five huge and loud farts into the black haired girl's face while letting the guys get a smell of pungent aromas, getting jealous of Taylor by the second.

Later in the afternoon, the girls were wrestling with the guys watching and cherring them on. Taylor had just gotten Sam into a facesit pin, planting her bubble butt onto Sam's face, reverse sitting her. "Ohhh, Sam, your face feels soft but this is gonna make it feel softer." said Taylor, taunting the brunette as she ripped a fart in to the girl's nose. "Man. Sam, you come up with the best ideas." She said, the two girls laughing as Taylor continued to grind her butt on Sam's face occasionally letting loose on the girl's face. "Man, you girls are really nasty!" said the the two husbands, laughing and waving their noses. "Thanks guys. You're too kind."

Suddenly, Sam pushed Taylor off her and quickly managed to get her in a facesitting postion as she wiggled her thonged butt into her girlfriend's face. "Revenge, my dear Sam, is a dish best served smelly." she said as she ripped a few farts onto the face of Taylor. Finally, the girls finished their back and forth match with Sam the eventual winner blasting several victory farts on to the loser as well as the two lucky spectators faces, inhaling the girl's gas. But the best part of the day was about to come.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:17 AM

Most awesome story, I would love to see more of these 2 farting femmes
Old 09-15-2007, 8:18 AM
Lover of F/F facesitting

Chapter 5: The First Day Part 2

**Hey guys, get ready for some back to back updates and thanks Mantis for the great comments. By the way, where did you get your avatar man? Remember to read 'The Academy' and get ready for a new spin-off story too. **

Later that night, after the four had enjoyed dinner, the guys were watching another game while the girls were farting away on each other, Taylor in a black thong now while Sam was in pink panties farting away on her fart slave. Suddenly, Sam jumped up off Taylor, pulled her up and whisphered something to her. "Really? Are you sure you want to?" said Taylor, giggling. "Absolutely." said Sam. "Alright then." said Taylor. "Let's tell them." she said as the two walked into the den.

The guys immeaditely switched off the television. "Yes ladies? Can we help you?" said Chris, slyly. "Yes, you can actually. You see, Taylor thinks her farts are better than mine, sweety. So you, Jack and Taylor are gonna be the judges for our fart off. The loser is the fart slave for the rest of the week. Just sit back and relax and you three will just rate my farts then Taylor's from 1 to 5 based on smell and length. I'll replace her when she goes." she said. The guys agreed and the three laid down in a row with Sam planted her ass on Taylor first, wiggling her skinny butt on her face making sure her nose was right in her crack. "Alright, here it...COMES!" she said as she blasted a massive and really disgusting fart right up the girl's nose. "So what's the score?" said Taylor eagirly, letting Taylor breathe. "Decent. I give it a 2 on length but a five on smell for a '3' overall." she said.

"Okay, your're turn, honey." she said, grinding her ass on his face. "I've saved a special fart for you." she said as she blasted a loud and very long fart on her husband's face. "Amazing, sweety!" he said as Sam got up. "At least six seconds long and very smelly at the end. 5 for it overall." he said excitedly. "Thanks, sweety." she said. "You're gonna get a nice long riding tonight for that." she said. "Nice." he replied as Sam went to Jack.

"Okay, Jack. You're turn." said Sam, pushing her butt down hard onto the guy's face. "Get ready." she said as she blasted her best fart of the night onto his face, a loud ripper with nasty smell. "5." was all he could say as Sam got off Jack's face. "Great! So that's a total of 13 points. Beat that, slave." she said mockingly to Taylor as they switched places. "Don't worry. I will" she said, sneakily.

Taylor soon engulfed Sam's face with her butt trying desparately to fart but only managing a small ripper that produced a nasty smell though. "Ehh. It was 'okay. I'll give it a three." said Sam. "Thaaanks." said Taylor, sarcastically, as she moved onto Chris.

"So, Taylor? What do you got for me?" asked Chris, slyly. "This!" she cried out as she quickly engulfed the guy's face and blasted a really long fart onto his face. The smell premeated the room, making all four of them gag on the girl's putrid smell. "I'm sorry Sam but that was really long fart and was pretty nasty. A five." he said, hanging his head as his wife glared at him. "Thanks, Chris. You're a pal." she said giggling.

"Okay honey. It comes all down to you." she said to Jack. "Don't blow it." She soon planted his nose right into her sweaty crack and.....nothing. Nothing happened! She couldn't fart! She had run out of gas! "Well, it looks like that's a zero then. I WIN!" shouted Sam, getting up as she and her husband embraced each other. Taylor, though, could only sigh as her husband tried to comfort her.

"Now get over here, slave, and inhale my godly aromas!" Sam said as Taylor got on her knees, hesitating for a bit which allowed Chris to shove her face into his wife's pantied butt. "Thank you, my husband. You shall be rewarded for your efforts." she said, giggling as she blasted fart after torturous fart into Taylor's face with her husband making sure she inhaled every single one.
"You are welcome, my goddess." he said cotinuing to push Taylor's poor face deeper in to her crack. Taylor just sighed.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:29 AM

ok... I had enough of this!!! these chapters are jus too quick!!! there are tons of chapters and each jus rush too quick the facesitting and farting like a 7 yr old wrote this (with a dirty mind). and wats with all that fartin per facesitting? their assholes must be burning!!! and theres not one person who doesnt want to be farted on? at least have someone who doesnt like it and fart on them!, knowing that everybody is sniffing it like if its airfreshiner!!! please edit wat u write,these are good but......
Old 09-15-2007, 6:10 PM
Lover of F/F facesitting

Dude, its fiction man. If you don't like it, don't read it! End of discussion.
Old 09-15-2007, 8:42 PM

Seriously, these stories are pretty kick-ass. And have you written/contributed anything at all? Do you have any room to put this writer down? The stories are great, and it's not like you've posted anything better. So he's right, if you don't like them, just keep the hell quiet about it, and let us enjoy them.
Old 09-16-2007, 1:47 AM

My avatar used to be selectable here on the forum as one of the presets. I'm assuming it's still there, because I can't find it on my comp so I don't think I saved and uploaded it. But yeah again a great chapter Mystery, this and the academy are among the best on the boards
Old 09-16-2007, 2:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMRaddock View Post
Seriously, these stories are pretty kick-ass. And have you written/contributed anything at all? Do you have any room to put this writer down? The stories are great, and it's not like you've posted anything better. So he's right, if you don't like them, just keep the hell quiet about it, and let us enjoy them.
Hey suck his dick all u want it still needs work... I jus dont like that everyone is acting like every chapter is gold... and yes I have contributed asshole
Old 09-16-2007, 6:41 PM
Lover of F/F facesitting

Chapter 6: Enrolling in the Academy

**Nevertheless, I'll be finishing up this short spinoff-story today to start a new one along with updating 'The Academy' because you "can't please all the people all the time."**

The fart slavery continued for the rest of the week for poor Taylor. She had suddenly realized that if she wasn't doing the domination, it wasn't fun anymore. Sam though, along with plenty of farting, had made sure to grind her ass on the girl's face along with some sensual climaxes pouring into the girl's open mouth. Unfortunately, with all this time devoted to each other, the two husbands had been forgotten by their lovely wives. The two men realized that if they wanted their wives back, they would need to do something.

As the two were in a local bar having a few drinks and watching a football game, a man came over to them, a blond haired hunk who looked much more happier than they did. "Wife troubles?" he asked. "Yeah." the two guys replied almost together. "They are really into this type of 'oral', I guess you could say, where they sit on each other's face and fart on it." said Chris. "Sometimes, one of them climaxes on the other." said Jack sadly. "They are really not giving us too much thought at all anymore since." "Well, you two sorry sad sacks, I think I have a solution to the problem." he said with a smirk on his face.

"What?" said Chris, alittle perked up now. "This." said the guy, pulling out a brochure that read on the top, "Enrolling at the Academy of Our Lady of Tomorrow's Face", with a picture of a large building on the front. "I sent my wife there a few months ago and she had almost the same problems as you guys tell me your wives have. When she came back, she was a new woman. She now is totally into just dominating me. She doesn't even look at girls the way she used to It's a great place my friend." he said. "Well, anything at this point would be appreciated. Thanks, uhh.... what's your name again man?" asked Chris. "James." said the blond. "And keep the brochure guys. You need it more than me." he said as he left the bar while the guys contemplated about what to do now.

A few days after meeting James, the two guys confronted their wives who were packing up Taylor's things since Taylor and Jack would be moving back into their house soon. "Ladies, can we talk to you?" said Jack as the two wives turned around to notice their husbands. "Sure, guys. What's up?" they said, sitting down. "Well, for the past week, you guys have been doing your whole "fart slave" thing and frankly, we're sick of it." said Jack bluntly. "We want you ladies to show us some more affection so we've decided to enroll you in a school to help you become a better woman, 'Our Lady of Tommorow's Face.'" said Chris. "In this school, you will learn to come respect womanas more than just 'seats.' You will also be able to be with other women 'who share your same problem.'" said Jack. "But, why? Don't you like this?" said Sam, quizzedly. "Well, for a time but eventually, you two became almost inseparatable. Your 'bisexual' ways we don't really enjoy too much." said Chris. "I mean, we can try it I guess." said Taylor, hesistantly. "It's wouldn't hurt to try, would it?" "Nah, I guess not. Sure guys, We'll give it a shot." Sam replied. "Thanks, sweetharts. You two are amazingly supportive wives." said Chris as each wife and husband embraced each other. "Well, you two start tomorrow, so you better finish packing." said Jack as the guys left the two to finish.

The next day, the two arrived at the Academy after being dropped off by their husbands. After getting their dorm numbers and meeting Ms. Hartford, the two parted their separate ways, with Sam's dorm being on the second floor and Taylor's on the first. Little did the girls know what their husbands had gotten them into.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:55 AM

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...