Old 01-03-2008, 3:02 PM
Wimpire

Lightbulb Facesitting Device : Air Supply

The pussy snorkel is perfect for connoisseurs of cunnilingus. Simply place over your head and the pussy snorkel will allow you to breathe normally while giving her a long lustful licking she'll never forget.
What are you waiting for? Go Snorkeling!

http://www.extremerestraints.com/pus...rkel_1241.html
Old 01-04-2008, 5:57 AM
PHIL

Should be in every mans Christmas stocking. Sexy-Domme will confiscate mine though.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Wimpire

There should be a smaller version which does not interfere with vigorous face riding and should be pleasureable for the Mistress. Sinking your tongue in would be like snorkeling
Old 01-06-2008, 2:00 PM
Face Mush

I used to put straws in my mouth when my GF wanted to just sit for a while and watch TV. But she eventually started playing with the straws cutting my air off when she felt like it.
Old 01-07-2008, 5:58 AM
Wimpire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrypt View Post
I used to put straws in my mouth when my GF wanted to just sit for a while and watch TV. But she eventually started playing with the straws cutting my air off when she felt like it.
Straws are collapsible, The pussy snorkel needs a more sleek device like those in hospitals in a coma using nasal oxygen suppy
Old 01-08-2008, 3:17 PM
Face Mush

Quote:
Originally Posted by draculay View Post
Straws are collapsible, The pussy snorkel needs a more sleek device like those in hospitals in a coma using nasal oxygen suppy
Depends on the straw, but still, even the cheapie straws didn't have any issues. She mostly facesat me in reverse so there wasn't much weight on them at any one time.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:23 AM

As I already mentioned on this forum, I put in my mouth, as if it was a bit, a piece of rubber garden hose punched with a few holes. This allows me to breathe perfectly well, but, alas, it doesn't allow any tonguing. But it's great for TV watching, as Mrcrypt mentioned, or PC working, or dinners............

Equidum
Old 01-09-2008, 5:17 PM
Banned

woaah

yeah I always wanted to invent a way to keep the breathing..because my first face sitting fantasy had to do with being under a couch without the body showing..and my head just coming out of the cushion, with one of those breath regularizes they put on long time smokers in my neck so I could be under there FOREVER..with a way for the lady to stop and start my oxygen supply at her will..but the pussy snorkel works to
Old 01-09-2008, 6:58 PM
Banned

Well, I'm guessing here but: probably the sexiest thing to do is to get her to slowly feed you oxygen by use of her kegel muscles. With such intimate contact, she should be quite sensitive to the touch, and to the amount of breath you take in. And she should be able to control it. I mean, without moving, or moving very little.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: