Old 02-08-2008, 4:40 PM

Tribute to Mistress Di

I wish to open the finest place on the Internet www.femdom-world.com to all slaves.
This is the real femdom world and I'm part of it because i'm member one of the best femdom site from internet.
Now let me start review this site.
As you have guessed from the name a site is devoted to a femdom.
Yes it's place with various kinds of femdom:forced orgasm,trample,facesitting,leg worship etc.
Are you remember beautiful Mistress from film called "Demolition Duo" by www.stryderman.com?
Yes It's excelent Mistress Di!Now she have own fantastic site www.femdom-world.com and she is the main person in it.
Also I must say that Mistress Di continue developing www.stryderman.com big respect to her for that.
The Mistresses of this site looks great.
1.Mistress Di

2.Mistress Simone
[/right]
3.Mistress Natasha

4.Madam

When you will get for the first time in the members zone of femdom-world you're can see this

the nice and simple navigation menu with classic black and red femdom style colours.
In the left part of the menu the basic part is located
Now let's start
1.Home,-The main page
2.Forced Orgasm Clips,-This is the big part of incredible forced orgasm clips.
I'm very like it.It's part where Mistresses wanks and humiliates slaves.
Only here dirty slaves can cum only on command by Mistress and they will deserve it first.
Also you can find here masturbation instruction.This is the real help to all wankers to do it properly.
3.Femdom Worlds,-You can find in this section cruel Trample clips and the Gold Classic like "Demolition Duo"
4.Smother Clips,-That's place for all fans of facesitting.It's place where poor slaves struggle for their lifes because
beatifull Mistress ass sit on their faces.
5.Worship Clips,-It's place for legs,heels lovers.You can worship beatifull legs,heels,boots,ass only here.
6.Contribution Clips,-It's old femdom clips.
7.Gallery,-No comments. Only fotos of beatifull Mistresses in Action.
8.Pay Per View,-just click http://www.clips4sale.com/store/333
Mistress Di have Great online store With a big quantity of various femdom clips.
Please check and bookmark this link.
9.DVD Store,-It's place where you can buy online DVD's from femdom-world
http://www.videos4sale.com/?333
10.Contact Us,-If you want to write some words to Mistress Di.This place for you.
11.Links,-The links to another femdom sites.

The femdom-world.com sites updates every week.But i want say Mistress Di have unique update system of your site.
If you ask you to create clips for you or simple ask you to upload clips from your store she will precisely do it for you.
Yeah Mistress Di is true Great Mistress of all time.

So the membership cost is not high only $24.95 For 30 Days or $59.95(USD) for 90 days.
In the end i want to say that www.femdom-world.com is an excellent site.
Only here each slave can find the necessary things.
So what are you waiting for? Just click on this link http://www.femdom-world.com/ccbill/index.htm and be assured that you make a right choice.
I bet you will enjoy www.femdom-world.com.