Old 05-28-2008, 12:32 PM

Smile A Brother's Wish Come True

The following story is fiction.

A young boy named Lewis was only 20 years old. His older sister Amy was 28 years old. Lewis always loved his big sister. She loved him so much and would do anything for him. They both lived a happy life without parents. Amy had adopted Lewis years ago. Lewis always loved for his big sister to sit on his lap even though she weighed more than him and heavy. He loved her butt on him. Amy was always in a hurry to get off of him afraid she would hurt or squash him. One time Amy sat on his left leg for a minute and she accidently farted on his leg and said, oops sorry bub I didn't mean to blow off your leg. Lewis loved to have his leg farted on by Amy. That same day Lewis tried to get Amy to sit on his face by lying his head up on the couch, Amy yelled Lewis, that is so sick. I am your sister and I can't sit down on your face! Lewis was upset, because he dreamed of Amy sitting on his face for a long time.
The next day Lewis thought he would try again to get Amy to sit down on his face. He laid his little head face up on the couch and asked her to sit on his face. Amy was on the phone with a friend named Dawna. Amy yelled No Lewis. Dawna on the phone said no what? Amy said Lewis is wanting me to sit down on his face and smell my butt. Dawna said do it girl, it will teach him not to ask again and you might like it. Amy said well I don't want to hurt him, maybe I will sit on his face and fart on him and learn him a lesson to not to ask me to sit on his face again. Amy got off of the phone and came over to his face and said bub, I'm gonna sit down on your little face just this one time, and don't ask me ever again. Amy had her soft shorts on and she sat right on his face. Ten seconds later Amy farted on Lewis face ffffffffrrrrrrrrttt pppppffffffftttt. Her butt viberated on his little face. Lewis had no choice but to smell it. The smell was over powering. Amy yelled cool because Lewis struggled with the smell which gave her a special feeling in her body. Fifteen seconds later Amy got up off of his face and sat on the couch, and asked Lewis, did you enjoy that little brother and Lewis said yeah thanks big sister, I loved that. Amy really enjoyed sitting on his face, she had a specal feeling and wanted to sit right back down on Lewis face again really bad.
Later that night Amy came into Lewis bed and said bub, I know I told you that early today would be the only time I would sit on your face. Amy said to Lewis that she would love to sit down on his face again and she asked Lewis if she could sit on his face and try something out. Lewis was so happy and said please sis, I would be honered for you to sit on my face and use my face as your seat. Amy got up and pulled off her shorts and left her panties on and got up facing his head and sat down for fifteen seconds on Lewis face. Amy was worried about his beathing and the lack of air for him. Amy raised up and asked him if he was okay and he said yeah. Amy gave him some air and sat back down on his face. Amy farted which made him struggle and Suddenly Amy's pussy came with a squirt and squirted through her panties and all over his head. Ten seconds later she got up thinking sitting on his face faceing his legs would be better so he could taste her orgasm cum. So Amy turned around and sat on his face facing his legs. Amy farted really loud on Lewis face and it went up Lewis nose. Lewis was struggling and it made Amy more excited. Amy started riding his face and squirted on Lewis face. Amy's panties was to damp with her cum juice. Amy raised up and Lewis took a deep breath.
Amy said Lewis, I believe if I sit on your face butt naked it would be better for me. I am so horny. She asked Lewis if she could sit on his face butt naked. Lewis said yeah. Amy pulled off her panties and Lewis watched as his big sister sat her naked butt right on Lewis face facing his head for about fifteen seconds. Amy then turned around and sat on his face facing his legs. Lewis nose wedged up in her anus, Amy started letting farts as his face viperated under her butt and went up his nose. Suddenly Amy was cumming in his mouth and he had to swallow her orgasm. Amy raised up and gave him some air and sat back down for a whole minute and squirted again. Lewis couldn't get no air and was smothering, Lewis didn't care how long she sat on his face. Amy raised up and saw his face was red and gasping for air. Amy wanted to cum some more. Amy sat on his face and smothered him, cumming, farting, and enjoying herself. This time Amy would not give him air, she cut off his air supply deprived him from oxygen and smothered him until he passed out. Lewis had squirted cum in his shorts. Lewis world was black. Amy still didn't want to get off of his face. She had more orgasm's again and again. Suddenly Lewis body started jearking and twitching. Lewis legs flew in the air. Amy had to choose between getting off of his face and her cum wave. His heartbeat was weak and he was almost dead. Amy got off of his face and sat on his belly facing him and came with a squirt on his little belly. Amy farted on him twice, and laughed at him. Amy had a special feeling in her pussy and it was all she could do not to sit back down on his face, where she could smother him and enjoy more orgasm's over and over again until he was no more. But she wanted him alive so she could use him again. Lewis was passed out. Amy stunk Lewis up all night, farting on his belly and squirting on him. Lewis was breathing very hard for air.
The next day Lewis woak up slowly and saw and felt his big sister on his belly. Amy said bubby, I was so close of smothering you to death last night while I was trying to cum. I didn't want to get off of your face but I am your sister and I don't want you to die because of me where I am in control of your breathing. Lewis told Amy that he would love more than anything to die smothering in her butt. Amy yelled bub, I can't do that to you. Lewis said if you want to smother me to death, I will gladly accept death by you sitting on my face and smothering me. Amy said thanks baby brother that is sweet that you would die for me, I would love to smother you and feel you struggle under me while I cum, and feel you die under me, but I would get into trouble. Amy wanted to smother him again but she was afraid of going to far and killing him. Amy knew that if she sat on face cutting off the air too long it could cause lung and brain damage, and even death.
Later that day, Amy wanted to sit on his face so bad and cum. Amy called Lewis to her room and made him lay in the floor at her computer while she sat on his face. She farted a few time and came in her shorts with an orgasm. Amy raised up and gave him fresh air and sat back down on his face. Amy strained to fart and pooped in her shorts while on Lewis face. Amy yelled Lewis I am so sorry I pooped on your face. The smell was so strong. Amy loved making Lewis suffer by smell her poop sitting on his face. The next day Amy got an idea. She wanted to take Lewis some place to sit on his face and cum while he smothered. She wanted them to be by theirselves.
Amy went and told Lewis that we need to go out so get ready. Amy drove Lewis to a Motel and checked in and went to their room. Amy told Lewis that she brought him here to sit on his face and squirt on him and smother him real good all day. She wanted to have more orgasm's and needed her little brother's help. Lewis laid on the hotel bed, and Amy straddled his face with her new small thong on, facing his head and started smothering him. Amy said this is going to be fun. Amy let out a long juicy fart on his face. Amy was squirting cum in her thong and on his head. Everytime he was on the verge of passing out, Amy would give him some air. Amy's thong was getting to damp.
Amy got off of his face and took her thong off. Lewis said Amy my big sister, if you want to smother me to death, I would love more than anything to die in your sweet bum while it smothers my life out of me. Amy said I know you would little brother, I just wanna sit down on your little face, smother you and have more orgasm cums on your little face, I will think about smothering you to death, believe me I would not want nothing more than to sit on your little face and feel you smother under my butt, lets wait and see okay. Lewis said okay.
Amy got back up on the bed naked and sat on Lewis face and started smothering him. Amy came with another orgasm in his mouth and he swallowed it all. Amy raised up to give him air over and over again. Amy then turned around and started smothering him with her pussy and it squirted cum up his nose. Amy raised up and let him blow it out so he could last longer. Amy contiuned to sit on Lewis face and she was good about letting him breathe everytime she came with a orgasm. Amy was getting tired of lifting up and down on his face. Amy looked at Lewis and said bub? You better take a deep breath because you are going to need it. I am going to sit on your face without getting up at all so I can cum a lot and I am going to smother you until you pass out, and I might just sit on your face until you smother to death. Lewis was excited. Amy then smiled said it's okay bub, I know you want me to smother you to death, I might not do it but just in case I do smother you to death, I want you to know I love you no matter what my baby brother. Lewis said I love you too my big sister and I hope you do smother me to death without any mercy. Amy then asked if Lewis was ready to be smothered and he said yeah. Amy was squatted an inch over Lewis face and made him open his mouth wide. Amy peed in his mouth and Lewis drunk it ever bit and loved it, and licked her clean. Amy was so excited she was ready to smother him as long as she wanted.
Amy lowered herself down and sat on his face facing his legs butt naked. Amy started riding his face cumming on him. A minute had passed with her cumming on his face and in his mouth. Then another minute came with a orgasm. Amy felt Lewis running out of air. She had his air supply cut off. Lewis was moneing and his arms was moving up and down, Amy said shh it's okay baby brother, sis is gonna take special care of you, as she rubbed his chest. Amy then said here is you some air little brother. Amy farted a long one on his face which made him jerk and got Amy excited and laugh. Lewis squirted cum in his underware. Amy continued to smother her little brother Lewis for another two minutes and having a lot of orgasm on Lewis face. Lewis was swalling what he could of his big sister's cum juice and he loved the taste. Suddenly Amy felt Lewis body go limp. Lewis had not had any air for five minutes and didn't care. Lewis slowy passed out where Amy deprived him from oxygen. Amy stayed on his face cumming again and again.
Suddenly Amy saw Lewis body jearking and twitching which was a sign of a final warning for her to get off of his face or he will die. Amy had them thoughts of Lewis saying she could smother him to death if she wanted too, that he wanted to die in her butt. Amy then said okay I told him I may somther him to death and Amy smiled happy and continued to stay on his face and started having more orgasm's on his little passed out face. Amy then saw Lewis body turning blue and his heartbeat was really weak and almost dead. Amy started to get off of his face but a feeling came over her with another wave and she knew if she came with another orgasm, Lewis would die in her butt. Amy loved and cared for her little brother but Amy wanted to squirt cum again on his face and couldn't help herself or bring herself to get off of his face. She smiled wicked and stayed on his face and rode out another cum and gave him no mercy. His brain damaged from the lack of oxygen and his lungs failed him.
All of a sudden, Amy felt Lewis heartbeat come to a stop. Amy said oops, oh bubby sissy is so sorry, I smothered you to death. Amy still couldn't bring herself to get off of Lewis face. Lewis died in his big sister Amy's butt. Amy sat on his face for another hour, farting, and cumming on his dead face. Amy called Dawna and told her what happoned and Dawna said good for you girl, Lewis deserved everything you did to him, and for her to catch their motel room on fire so it would look like Lewis died in a motel fire. Amy got off of Lewis lifeless face and went down and kissed Lewis on the jaw and said I am so sorry bubby you had to die because of me. I just couldn't help myself. But it is your falt becuase you wanted me to sit on your face and got me into it. Amy said I will always be your sister even though you are dead because of me sitting on your face. and this is what you wanted so I did it for you, and it was a high price you had to pay that would cost you your life and I smothered you to death. I took your life and snuffed it out of you where it was your time to go. I turned your lights out forever. She then said thank you so much for letting me have my orgasm's on your face and helping me.
Amy lit a candle and caught their motel room on fire and burned her little brother Lewis up so no one would expect that she killed him with her bum. Amy locked the door and went out to eat while their motel room was burning up with Lewis in it to make it look like an accident. The news came to their parents and they was tore up really bad thinking Lewis died over a motel accident. Amy never meant to hurt or kill Lewis.
A month later Amy had made a rule of what ever face she sat on, she would smother them to death because her little brother had to die because of her butt and it would be only fair. She saw a picture of her nine year old nephew and knew he would be next to smother in her butt and later die. Amy got were she wanted to smother other people for her pleasers just like her little brother Lewis.

The End.

Last edited by sistersboy; 05-28-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:56 PM

of fuck im afraid
Old 05-28-2008, 1:00 PM

This was just a story, I would gladly let my older sister smother me to death if she wanted too. I would love it.
Old 05-28-2008, 1:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sistersboy View Post
This was just a story, I would gladly let my older sister smother me to death if she wanted too. I would love it.
id rather her just sit and fart and i still get my air i want the smell
Old 05-28-2008, 1:09 PM

What ever my big sis wants to do to me, I'll let her do it.
Old 05-28-2008, 1:11 PM

Quote:
What ever my big sis wants to do to me, I'll let her do it.
i hate pussy smells *bleh
Old 05-28-2008, 1:18 PM

I love my sister's pussy smell, I swallow her cum juice everyday.
Old 05-28-2008, 1:20 PM

Quote:
I love my sister's pussy smell, I swallow her cum juice everyday.
*pukes on ground
Old 05-28-2008, 1:30 PM

It don't make me sick. I've swallowed her cum for a long time. She gets excited and likes to cum on me. She also farts just about everytime she sits on my face.
Old 05-28-2008, 1:33 PM

I'll be back on this board later on
Old 06-03-2008, 9:53 PM

Maybe someday my big sister will sit on my face and smother me to death. I would give my life for her pleasers.
Old 04-27-2013, 2:35 PM

Wow man. Awesome story. Keep it up.