Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > BDSM Discussions

Old 06-16-2008, 12:50 AM

older women facesitting ?..pics?

Hello Friends,..

I was searching through the net the other day..(actually today) and I was searching for older women + facesitting.. I also saerched queening... and i got nothing!!!...(nothing much)

So i was wondering.... Isnt there many ppl who are into having older women smother you?....facesit you?...

I amtotally mesmerized by the thought of an older domme, like... 45 50 + facesitting me..

anybody else share the interest??...

and any pics/wesbsites available to share please?..

Thank you...

Slave.
Old 06-16-2008, 5:08 PM

hmmm...
ok forget abt the pics/links ....do anyone atleast like the idea of older lady facesitting?? common guys ....isnt this sucha nice topic to talk abt?
Old 06-17-2008, 6:01 AM

Of course, I LOVE so-called "older" lady facesitting ! Partly because I'm old myself, but not only: I loved and abundantly fantasized the idea of my mother-in-law using my face as Her seat cushion. She was 35 years older than I am but it really had no importance at all! She was a strong Woman, She had guessed that I was a sub, and probably understood that I was Her daughter's slave, She let me serve Her, in my function of family-slave, with a great pleasure, and often behaved as if I wasn't here, and I even "trapped" Her in using me once as Her beach-chair ( Belly-sitting, only... sigh ).

Older Ladies are often far better sitters, or Mistresses, or partners than the younger ones : They feel that time is going by very fast, they notice that fewer men tell them they are unique and beautiful, and, more importantly, prove in action that they are sincere. Therefore, they are ready to go further, better, than when they were younger. They also usually have more experience, a better "know-how", they are less inhibited than the younger, all that making them far more efficient in their relationship.

So, yes, slavekerala, you're right to search older Women. And, if you think "Hey, they are no more as sexy as a young girl, they have taken weight, they have a broad waist, big booty, in a word, they, of course, "look" older ...." JUST DON'T YOU WORRY my friend!!! : When She is seated on your face, you won't see anything any more, because you'll be blinded by Her wonderful booty, and you'll relish all this additional soft weight on your poor little face, and you'll thank God for your good fortune

Equidum
Old 06-17-2008, 9:30 AM
Moderatrix Oscura

Quote:
Originally Posted by equidum View Post
Of course, I LOVE so-called "older" lady facesitting ! Partly because I'm old myself, but not only: I loved and abundantly fantasized the idea of my mother-in-law using my face as Her seat cushion. She was 35 years older than I am but it really had no importance at all! She was a strong Woman, She had guessed that I was a sub, and probably understood that I was Her daughter's slave, She let me serve Her, in my function of family-slave, with a great pleasure, and often behaved as if I wasn't here, and I even "trapped" Her in using me once as Her beach-chair ( Belly-sitting, only... sigh ).

Older Ladies are often far better sitters, or Mistresses, or partners than the younger ones : They feel that time is going by very fast, they notice that fewer men tell them they are unique and beautiful, and, more importantly, prove in action that they are sincere. Therefore, they are ready to go further, better, than when they were younger. They also usually have more experience, a better "know-how", they are less inhibited than the younger, all that making them far more efficient in their relationship.

So, yes, slavekerala, you're right to search older Women. And, if you think "Hey, they are no more as sexy as a young girl, they have taken weight, they have a broad waist, big booty, in a word, they, of course, "look" older ...." JUST DON'T YOU WORRY my friend!!! : When She is seated on your face, you won't see anything any more, because you'll be blinded by Her wonderful booty, and you'll relish all this additional soft weight on your poor little face, and you'll thank God for your good fortune

Equidum
This was actually a topic recently with my boy and I ... about how some people consider a Mistress past her prime after a certain point (we were discussing the "marketability" of a woman in the "scene" and what most men considered prime).

I'm not old - by any means (thank you very much -lol-) but I'm no longer a budding 20-something and I've had children and my share of life changes that have marked themselves in my flesh. Some men find that attractive (my boy for instance) while others aren't interested in the least.

I find it fastinating and encouraging to see men looking for "alternate" types of feminine beauty rather than the marketed version so readily seen. I'd be curious to see what other men think of this issue.
Old 06-18-2008, 5:02 AM

Merveilleuse lady Jadis

It seems few men have an opinion on this topic ...?!

I'd like to add one more point : I believe that Women grossly exxagerate the decline of their physical appearance! They seem to be obnubilated by the loss of what they were in their 20's, and therefore don't even see their new, compelling, mature beauty, to say nothing of their immensely enhanced personality !!!! 50+ yo Women probably won't compete with a 20 yo model on a beach in a bikini, but everywhere else they have a fair chance to come first !

Well ... That's the 2 cents worth opinion of

Your humble slave

Equidum
Old 06-20-2008, 6:10 PM

Greetings Miss Jadis..thank you for your thoughtful post..

equidum!!...ur post made me droollllllll...... hmmm

I dont find skinny models in the fashion shows sexy...i believe women should have curves... otherwise there are just alike a pice of flat wood...thats not attractive..

but some how when it comes to older women, i am attracted even if they are not curvy enough... maybe thats cuz thy do put on some curves here and there... but I think above all that , The fact that they are mature women, older than you, is what attracts me.

I even have this strong fetish, where i am attracted to older women, irrespective of there looks... below average, ladies... but not really below average though.... the genuineness in there looks is what attracts me here i think

I was wondering .... what wud be older womens attitude towards facesitting in particular.... haven't seen/heard abt that much...

Slave.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:22 AM

Hi slavekerala

I don't know older Women's attitude towards FS, but I suppose it should look like their general attitude towards sex : More open than younger Women, if only because, again, they know the value of time and wish to enjoy while it's still possible, plus, they have less offers from males and therefore, value more and are more open to those they receive, plus they are no longer afraid of psycho and health problems related with sex, and/or know better how to deal with them, plus, they are even more "preliminaries-addicted" than their younger sisters as, like older men, they are even slower to get started than they were before .....

Last, maybe, they are more cynical, and hence more able to treat a man, at his request, more as an object than as a lover/partner : Imagine you meet a Woman and tell Her :" I have erection problems, so I won't be able to make full love more than x time/month, but I promise I can give you pleasure with my tongue every day or more, and spend most of my time, if You grant me that privilege, under Your adorable derriere and pussy ..", what will be the answer ? A young one will probably laugh at you, an old one, I believe, will say "Bingo"!

And perhaps, give you more than you can chew !!!!

Equidum
Old 06-22-2008, 6:13 PM

I have always liked older women ever since I was a kid. If you ask me, women reach their dominant prime in their late thirties onwards. An ideal domme would be a woman in her forties! I speak as someone in their late forties. To me, female domination is more a mind game thing than a visual thing (both really. An older woman has so much more sex appeal.

see this example of what I'm talking about: http://www.french-domina.com/free/On...omina20327.jpg
Old 07-01-2008, 4:26 AM
Wimpire

Theres less of this about, but if you look closely you shall find.......

........or just ask me
Old 07-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Moderatrix Oscura

Quote:
Originally Posted by draculay View Post
Theres less of this about, but if you look closely you shall find.......

........or just ask me
We knew we could count on you ~_^
Old 07-01-2008, 11:28 AM

I find women from their 30s to 50s to be irresistible as dominant women. And I am in my mid 20s. Mature women have a seductive, sexual authority in their eyes. And their faces shout womanliness and experience which is sooo worship worthy. Mature women are Goddesses
Old 07-01-2008, 10:33 PM

Nicely put feetworshipper! Exactly my thoughts.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Moderatrix Oscura

Quote:
Originally Posted by feetworshipper View Post
I find women from their 30s to 50s to be irresistible as dominant women. And I am in my mid 20s. Mature women have a seductive, sexual authority in their eyes. And their faces shout womanliness and experience which is sooo worship worthy. Mature women are Goddesses
That is a wonderful post! Of course, being a young thirty something - I feel like I'm not quite "out" of the twenties and yet not "mature" for some of that sort of geared thing: but I feel that I've earned each and every "stripe" (per say) and appreciate the value of this scene, the play, the people I'm with, and myself SO much more. It's wonderful to see that appreciated.
Old 07-05-2008, 7:51 AM
Wimpire

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
We knew we could count on you ~_^
Well Thank you Jadis, my fair female moderator. I am quite flattered by your showers of blessings
Old 07-06-2008, 12:54 AM
Moderatrix Oscura

Quote:
Originally Posted by draculay View Post
Well Thank you Jadis, my fair female moderator. I am quite flattered by your showers of blessings
Oooh I suppose I can be generous on occation -lol- you're more than welcome dear xox

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: