Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

View Poll Results: What do you think about Breast smothering?
Nah not for me! I'd rather she kept them in her bra 2 3.70%
I like a mixture of both! 21 38.89%
I love it! It's fantastic... more tits please 31 57.41%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2008, 8:05 AM
100% Facesitting Goodness

Breast smothering?

Hello Everyone,

Im just trying to garner peoples thoughts on Breast Smothering and where it belongs in the facesitting and smothering world.

From a personal standpoint, I love Breast Smothering. There's nothing sexier to me than a beautiful girl with lovely tits dominating a guy by teasing and smothering his face. To me, its a big part of my "femdom fetish".

Am i alone on this? As i dont see many picture posts or discussions regarding this fine art.

Do people who are into smothering see breast smothering as part and parcel of the process?

Or do guys who like facesitting and oral sex have no desire to have tits in their face?

Is it just that people will either take it or leave it?

Is there anyone that prefers breast smothering over facesitting?

I would love to hear some thoughts on what everyone thinks regarding this subject. I also find it strange that in this day and age, where every niche fetish is explored and exploited, there is not one site dedicated solely to this fetish (as far as i am aware).
Old 06-30-2008, 9:11 AM

breast smothering is alright, but it doesn't come close to facesitting imho
Old 06-30-2008, 9:53 AM

Good question. I like breast smothering and I like facesitting but the two are very different for me.

Most of my enjoyment (so far) w/ fs comes from the stimulation I receive from my boi's tongue. Well, that and the way it feels to glide across and grind against his face. Does the particular power dynamic of this add to the appeal? Yes, but I get lost in the sensation and don't focus on the dynamic much. It is usually only after I have climaxed and calmed down a bit that I am clear-headed enough to get playful.

Breast smothering, on the other hand, is very much a thing of power for me. That's not to say that I don't like my nipples licked, sucked and bitten...but it's not nearly as stimulating as having a tongue on my clit *lol* When I pull my boi's face into my breast and hold his head there...tightly...it is with a clear head and much amusement. If his body tenses as the seconds tick by...even better.

bruised1
Old 06-30-2008, 12:57 PM

I like breast smothering, but for me, it doesn't do as much as facesitting. Kind of like bruised1 was saying, although it may be fun for the woman, I feel it's not as enjoyable for her as facesitting, and that is what I want to do, is please the woman. Also, from a "femdom as punishment" standpoint, It seems a lot more difficult to control a guy's breath with breasts than with ass because the woman doesn't have as much leverage and he can move more easily. So although it certainly has a place, I feel it's more in the "playful" femdom and the tease and denial scenes than the smothering scene.
Old 06-30-2008, 1:46 PM

I like breast smothering..
SAS_Jack....I really love the breast smothering videos with Red
but, of course, facesitting (and especially jeanssitting) is better
Old 06-30-2008, 1:53 PM
Modest Member

Breast smothering is OK, but on a 1-10 scale of arousal, it's about a 2 for me (maybe as high as 4 if the breasts are Mistress Taylor's).

Facesitting is at least a 7, even if the ass isn't terribly hot.

Hand smothering turns me on more than breast smothering does... but we're all different, aren't we? That's what makes it so much fun!
Old 07-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Moderatrix Oscura

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruised1 View Post
Good question. I like breast smothering and I like facesitting but the two are very different for me.

Most of my enjoyment (so far) w/ fs comes from the stimulation I receive from my boi's tongue. Well, that and the way it feels to glide across and grind against his face. Does the particular power dynamic of this add to the appeal? Yes, but I get lost in the sensation and don't focus on the dynamic much. It is usually only after I have climaxed and calmed down a bit that I am clear-headed enough to get playful.

Breast smothering, on the other hand, is very much a thing of power for me. That's not to say that I don't like my nipples licked, sucked and bitten...but it's not nearly as stimulating as having a tongue on my clit *lol* When I pull my boi's face into my breast and hold his head there...tightly...it is with a clear head and much amusement. If his body tenses as the seconds tick by...even better.

bruised1
I couldn't have said it better! It's easier to keep a clear mind when it's breast smothering (and, again - you get a better grasp of expression and reaction considering it's close quarters and you can see what's going on). I adore breast smothering my boy (which, oddly enough - he can handle, where as facesitting he's still adverse to).
Old 07-01-2008, 12:01 PM

Quote:
I adore breast smothering my boy (which, oddly enough - he can handle, where as facesitting he's still adverse to).
Ah, well Jadis...if anyone has the required powers of persuasion, it's you *lol*

bruised1
Old 07-01-2008, 12:31 PM

Personally, I'm huge on breast smothering, but for some reason, I only really like it F/F. Maybe it's believability, but M/F breast smother doesn't do very much for me. I love all types of facesitting, M/F and F/F, clothed or nude, forward or reverse, but really, I only seem to enjoy the F/F clips, in breast smothering.

That's just me.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Moderatrix Oscura

heh I find it fastinating how the women seem more interested in breast smother than the men ... when our culture seems to glorify the breasts as a general mode of pleasure. Another reason I love reading the boards - you see such variances!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Moderatrix Oscura

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruised1 View Post
Ah, well Jadis...if anyone has the required powers of persuasion, it's you *lol*

bruised1
hehe I'll just crush his berries ... that'll convince him. Wait - he'll like that heh
Old 07-02-2008, 5:08 PM
Ultraviolent maniac

:shrugs: I've never really been big on breast smothering myself, but then again...I've never really been a breast man either, boobs never really turned me on the way legs and asses do, I mean, they're nice and all but...meh, I've always found them rather overrated.
Old 07-03-2008, 7:25 AM
100% Facesitting Goodness

Hi guys,

Thanks for adding your opinions! Its true everyone is different and everyone has their own little fetishes. I think breast smothering may be too much of a sub niche fetish, and it is automatically lumped within facesitting and smothering.

Its great to hear some female prospectives on this! If only there were more like you two lovely ladies, the world would be a better place for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMRaddock View Post
Personally, I'm huge on breast smothering, but for some reason, I only really like it F/F. Maybe it's believability, but M/F breast smother doesn't do very much for me. I love all types of facesitting, M/F and F/F, clothed or nude, forward or reverse, but really, I only seem to enjoy the F/F clips, in breast smothering.

That's just me.
What about if the guy was small and was restrained? Would that make it more believeable for you?

Thanks all. Still quite close in the polls!

- Jack
Old 07-03-2008, 9:50 AM

I really do enjoy breat smothering when it happens for sure, so many times in the past were all great. But yet I would have to think facesitting would still be greater to me. Just seems as there isn't as much dominance for the female involved. While it is still quite fun, I'd have to say facesitting is still much much far ahead for me at least.
Old 07-03-2008, 3:30 PM
Modest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
heh I find it fastinating how the women seem more interested in breast smother than the men ... when our culture seems to glorify the breasts as a general mode of pleasure. Another reason I love reading the boards - you see such variances!
In my experience, guys are either breast-fixated -- or ass-fixated. Personally, I like to be ass-fixiated! I've been an ass man since before puberty. This is not to say that I don't appreciate a beautiful pair of breasts (nor to say that I don't appreciate women in a way that transcends body-part objectification). But I find myself MUCH more aroused by a beautiful ass than by a beautiful pair of breasts.

Aside -- I've often wondered what the ass/breast preference means... my best guess would be that breast men enjoy being nurtured while ass men enjoy submitting/being dominated.

As for the relatively low popularity of breast smothering among facesitting fans, my guess there would be that the majority of guys into facesitting are ass men.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: