Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Banned

Smelling my ex-girlfriends butthole

Greetings everyone!

I have been a long-time lurker of this forum, and have enjoyed all the wonderful pictures that have been added. Unfortunately, I'm not very good with computers, so I haven't been able to add any pictures of my own. Every time i've tried, it says the image is too large, and I don't know how to shrink it. Anyway, I decided to post my picture through the link below. I've got many more pictures, but I figured I'd add just one to see if it works. If it does, I'll add some more.

So here's a picture of me pulling my ex-girlfriend's panties to the side, so I can smell her ass better. I've always had a fetish for sticking my nose in the beautiful, brown butthole of a pretty girl. Here it is:

http://img174.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php...123_1112lo.JPG
Old 07-22-2008, 12:34 AM

Very nice pic!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:35 AM
KreepKing

nice quality. what camera did you use?
Old 07-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Banned

Thanks...I'm so glad it worked! These pictures were taken at night, so the coloring is a bit yellow from the lamps.

Anyway, here's another of her sitting on my face, while I pull her panties to the side. My nose is just on the outside of her crack, about to go in.

http://img225.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_179lo.JPG
Old 07-22-2008, 1:39 AM
suffocated1

Is she your ex because she didn't like her bum being sniffed?
Old 07-22-2008, 1:50 AM

nice.. thanks mate!
Old 07-22-2008, 2:17 AM
Banned

No, she's my ex for a variety of unrelated reasons. However, if she had said, "I'm breaking up with you because you sniff my butthole too much," I'd probably regard that as a point of pride.

Actually, she was fairly perverted herself, and quite insecure about some of her own fetishes/interests. So in return for me playing into her requests, she was always happy to play into mine.

Here's one of my nose rubbing directly against her little, brown butthole:

http://img107.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_413lo.JPG

Last edited by FACEDANCE; 07-22-2008 at 2:24 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 3:11 AM

I love to rub my nose in a girl's ass to. Either forced or not it never fails to make me as hard as steel.
Old 07-22-2008, 3:36 AM

Amazing first image, I must say.
Old 07-22-2008, 5:12 AM
MODERATOR. Sir BAN -A-LOT

FaceDance....OMG....you can post more anytime. Is she an complete ex or one where you can still have some fun? Damn dude, awesome post.
Old 07-22-2008, 8:39 AM
Banned

Thanks for the positive remarks.

Here's another picture. Sorry it's a bit blurry--part of my fetish is to have her gently rock up and down on my nose, as if she's using my nose as a buttplug. So with her moving and the somewhat bad lighting, some of the pictures aren't as crisp as I'd like.

http://img246.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_378lo.JPG

I also have a thing for cotton panties. Many of my pictures have her wearing them. For me, the simple act of pulling her panties to the side to better sniff her butthole is really erotic, forbidden and wonderfully perverted. A few moments after I had pulled her panties to the side and buried my nose in her butthole, she'd look down at me and ask "am I dirty" or "do I need a bath"? Regardless if she was clean or not, I'd tell her it smelled incredible--I never wanted her to be self-conscious.

Then we'd spend 15 minutes or so playing "face-games," such as how far I can get my nose or tongue in her ass. And obviously smothering--how long I can go without breathing. She loved burying two or three grapes in her ass, then pushing them out of her ass and directly into my mouth. After they fell in my mouth, it was my job to get them back up her ass (using my tongue only) without breaking them. All of this was in a very playful and light-hearted manner, with both of us laughing a lot.

I must say, though, there were times when she'd push the second or third grape out of her butthole, and she'd fart directly on my face. "Oops! Everything ok?" she'd ask while giggling. She would quickly realize that I'm such an ass-pervert that I loved it. Then she'd immediately reach back, open her ass, and bury my nose to its base.

I hope this isn't too perverted for everyone. If not, I can share some other stories. I have lots of "face-games" and "wiping (toilet paper) games" to tell.
Old 07-22-2008, 8:49 AM
MODERATOR. Sir BAN -A-LOT

More stories please. She do any dressup? My fantasy is schoolgirl uniforms and cotton panties sniffing as well
Old 07-22-2008, 9:04 AM

How were her farts?
Old 07-22-2008, 11:11 AM

Damn man,you are great. Thank you for your pictures. You are lucky. iwish i could lick girls asshole. i'd clean it for sure. Can you post your "wiping (toilet paper) games" pictures? thank you in advance!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:26 PM

Thumbs up

Awesome pics Facedance
You are the MAN
DDM

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: