Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Banned

Well, farts are never pleasant, especially when it's directly in your nose or mouth. As far as the smell goes, it's almost always better in fantasy than reality. I must admit, though, the perversion factor is very high, so that somewhat counters the smell problem. All things considered, if a pretty girl with a fantastic, round butt wants to fart on my face, I'm sure I'll comply every single time--even though it is very humiliating. Here's another picture of me sniffing her butthole through her blue panties.

http://img102.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_464lo.JPG

When she farted during the grape game, it was always accidental and brief, as she pushed the final grape out of her ass and into my mouth. By this time, her butthole was soaking wet by my saliva, so it actually sounded like a wet little bubble bursting in my mouth. I think it was a little air that got pushed a few inches up her ass along with the grapes, rather than a deep anal fart. If you do this three or four times in 5 minutes, it is likely that a little air got in there. So most of the time, it didn't smell any different than her butthole, which was usually freshly cleaned. Although there were a few times her butthole was not so clean, but that's another story.

Most of her farts that I smelled occurred without her knowing, and happened outside of the grape game. Typically, when she was on my face, it would end with her having an orgasm--not by my talents, though. She claimed that I was so ass-obsessed that I didn't know how to eat pussy, so she bought one of those vibrating bullets that she would put against her clit in order to climax. Sitting on my face and using my nose as an ass-dildo or buttplug, she would ride my face while pressing that vibrating bullet against her clit. She would grind harder and harder against my face/nose, until she climaxed. Half the time, she would accidently and unknowingly fart directly into my nostrils as she climaxed. She was so preoccupied with her orgasm, she would never realize that she let out a small fart, as she creamed across my face.

Once she had an orgasm, that was usually a turning point of the evening. For whatever reason, she would become drastically more perverted, deviant and dominant with me. Suddenly, she was more than willing to take many of my perversions to an extreme that I never thought I'd have the courage to initiate. The "grape game" that I explained before almost always happened after she had climaxed. Every scenario would involve a game, and often included me tasting or smelling anal beads freshly pulled from her ass, smelling her dirty finger, and several different "toilet paper" (wiping her butthole) fetishes that we would do--those were my favorite. But those are stories for another time.

Hopefully this isn't too bizarre for everyone.
Old 07-22-2008, 2:17 PM
Banned

Here are a few more:

http://img200.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_340lo.JPG

http://img231.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_354lo.JPG

http://img42.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php?..._123_917lo.JPG

http://img240.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_585lo.JPG

http://img222.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_414lo.JPG

Hope you enjoy. I'll post more later, along with some more tales of her devilishly delicious butthole and my poor little nose.
Old 07-22-2008, 5:26 PM

cant wait pics looks Awesome
as for making the pics smaller there should be some sort of a control on your camera page when you are looking at your pics
DDM
Old 07-22-2008, 7:30 PM

Awesome thread FACEDANCE!
Old 07-22-2008, 7:32 PM
Connessuir Apart

Freaking awesome -- great post! Toss a few of her in a thong next, if it's not too much trouble. Looks like she has a great butt. Grats FaceDance! =)
Old 07-22-2008, 9:17 PM
Banned

Oh cool---thanks for the positive remarks! I know my interests/fetishes are fairly perverted, so I wasn't sure how it would be received. This forum rules!

May God save the Queen! And may I have the good fortune of another mildly dirty nose sometime soon!
Old 07-22-2008, 9:57 PM
Willing Face

Wow! This thread is just awesome! Thanks so much for the pictures and the stories!
Old 07-23-2008, 5:48 AM

Tongue up the front, nose up the back, result = HEAVEN.
I bet you miss her.
Thanks for the pics.

By the way, GORGEOUS ARSE.
Old 07-23-2008, 6:34 AM

damn,taht is so graet. Thanks for sharing! I would lick her dirty ass
Could you tell us more about 'toilet paper' games and her dirty asshole?
Old 07-23-2008, 7:25 PM

I am a sometime lurker....always been kinda afraid to admit what facedance has said. My wife won't let me rubb my nose in her butthole anymore...thinks I am sick. But as with many of you I can get so hard it hurts. Once I was rubbing my nose up and down her anus and my pecker barely touched a bed sheet....biggest wad i ever shot off...Thanks for your pics....real nice
Old 07-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Banned

I really appreciate the encouragement that I've gotten here. To be honest, I wasn't sure how this particular fetish would be received, so I was very hesitant to describe and explore this issue as explicitly as I did. For the longest time, I was rather ashamed of my fetish. Perhaps others here have felt the same at one time or another about their sexual perversions. But over the years, somehow I have grown to realize that my perversion will never go away. So rather than hide from it and be endlessly haunted by it, I decided to embrace it. As a result, I have been able to enjoy some really perverted encounters that would not have come my way otherwise. And the encouragement that I've gotten here only emboldens me further. All the photos I've posted were taken the evening when I was forced to smell her butthole after she had gone to the bathroom. We did this a few times, but I only took photos on one evening. I didn't mention that yesterday since I was still trying to figure the mood of this forum.

So here's the background story that accompanies all these photos:

For whatever reason, we had decided that I should be allowed to wipe her dirty butthole 3 times before we started our evil little games of perversion and iniquity. She would go to the toilet by herself, while I patiently waited in the bedroom with a roll of tissue paper. As much as I would have enjoyed kneeling by her side next to the toilet, she insisted that I wait in the bedroom. I'm not sure why.

She returned to the bedroom, to find me kneeling in the middle of the room holding the tissue paper. I'll never forget the wicked little grin on her face as she slowly walked towards me.

Facing me, she leans down and grabs me under my chin. "Repeat the rules to me," she demands.

"Three, single-stroke wipes. Never make you feel bad. And, afterward, I must do everything you ask of me. Everything--no matter what," I reply obediently.

She pauses, and quite unexpectedly, spits directly in my face. Then she starts with the verbal humiliation, "You know I fantasize about other guys, don't you? When I orgasm on your face, it's only because I'm dreaming of sucking another guy's big cock. Don't you wish you knew who that stud is? It's a guy in my psychology class. All the girls want to fuck him. And it's such a shame that you and I both know that you'll never be that guy to any girl. You know that right?" I nod. "You little pervert. The only thing you ever want to do is stick your nose up my ass, don't you? You think I have any respect for you? Well, I don't. And to prove it, you're gonna smell and taste my dirty shithole tonight." She spits on my face again.

She turns around, and instructs me to open her ass. "In a minute you're gonna stick your nose all the way up that dirty asshole, so your wipes better be good ones" she instructs. If it was ever possible for me to feel humiliated and wickedly erotic at the same time, it was at that very moment. Surprisingly, the perimeter of her butthole was not as dirty as I had imagined it to be. A wave of relief washes over me. The first two wipes produce some dark smears, but not nearly to the degree as I had anticipated. On the last wipe, I applied slightly more pressure so the tissue went inside her rectum a bit, rather than just wiping the perimeter. After all, my nose was going to be plugged in shortly. That produced significantly different results; it was certainly dirty--no doubt about it. Almost too dirty. In fact, I could smell the tissue at half an arms distance. This was not exactly what I had wanted. And my nose was about to be buried in it. Fuck! The perceived thrill of smelling the dirty asshole of a pretty girl was suddenly morphing into pure fear.

"Are you my perverted little ass cleaner," she asks? "Did you do a good job? You thinks so?" She looks at the digital clock next to the bed. "Well, I hope you did, too. Because you're gonna stick your nose deep inside my dirty butthole and inhale 3 times within one minute. Deep, long breaths through your nose--deep enough so I can hear them. And while you hold that horrible smell in your lungs, never once should your nose leave my asshole--just keep your nose directly plugged in my ass the whole time. 3 deep breaths--no more than 3, no less than 3, for one minute. You're going to learn to control your breathing with my shit up your nose. Sound fun, you little pervert? If you fail this little game, if you cough, or I suspect you cheated, you're gonna keep your nose buried in my dirty ass until I fart up your nostrils. You understand?"

"Now, spread open my ass, and stare at that dirty shithole. I'll tell you when to insert your nose and inhale. Just so we're clear--what do you do after you inhale?"

"I keep my nose plugged in your asshole. Only 3 breaths in one minute," I nervously respond.

Too be continued......

Part two will also discuss dirty anal beads, and how she would sit on my face, wipe her own ass and then grab my nose with the dirty tissue.
----------------------------
Here are some more pictures of this evening:

This is an image of her dirty butthole about an hour later. By the time this picture was taken, it had cleaned up quite a bit. I asked her to spread her butthole as much as possible, so I could photograph a few dirty spots that remained. If you look closely at the top of the actual opening, you'll see one thin shit smear. Then there is another spot at the bottom of the opening.

http://img31.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php?...123_1145lo.JPG

Here is a zoom shot. Can you see the brown spots?

http://img246.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php..._123_357lo.JPG

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of her dirty butthole immediately following her time on the toilet, and before I had originally wiped it. With her spit on my face and being ordered to wipe her butthole 3 times, the moment didn't give me a chance to stop and take a picture. Here is a picture that I think I posted yesterday. It was taken about 20 minutes into our games, and clearly shows my nose against her dirty butthole, sniffing its erotic and glorious aroma.

http://img201.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php...81_123_6lo.JPG

Another thing she forced me to do was insert two anal beads up her dirty butthole. Then I was instructed to taste them and smell them as I pulled them out. This photo was taken shortly after. As you can see, there is a small brown spot on my cheek from where the anal bead had popped out, missed my mouth and slid down my cheek. I have other photos of her holding the beads against my nose, but the photo reveals too much of my face. I can only post the photos that obscure my (and her) identity. Sorry.

http://img249.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/img.php...2_123_15lo.JPG

Hope you enjoy.....

Last edited by FACEDANCE; 07-24-2008 at 3:25 AM.
Old 07-24-2008, 3:58 AM
MODERATOR. Sir BAN -A-LOT

Nice nice nice. I'd love to see reverse sitting in those panties and a skirt. How tall.big is she?
Old 07-24-2008, 7:56 AM

Thumbs up

I think, FACEDANCE is one of the greatest mate ,cuz nobody shares so much confident information and experience. Anyway ,thank you very much I hope you will not stop writing your story cuz this is so great !!! And her butthole is just made for licking it. BTW did you try to lick that dirty asshole after she came back from toilet or just sniffed?
Thank you one more time , you are great!
Old 07-25-2008, 6:43 PM

Great stuff!!!!!
I've had similar experiences with my ex, like her sitting on my face before and immediately after she went to the toilet.
JVincent
Old 07-25-2008, 9:21 PM

WOW this is the best thread ever - keep it up man!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: