Old 07-22-2008, 4:19 AM

Brat Princess

Hello facesitting fans!

We are shooting this Friday with a new girl and we were wondering what ideas or requests you may have. The suggestions should consist of outfit (Jeans, thong, bikini, etc...) positions, and story line.

Also any ideas for Brandi, Sarah, Christina, Jenna, Isabella, for future shoots. Again outfits and positions.
Old 07-22-2008, 5:18 AM

hey Lee Auburn, and welccome to the forum. How about facesitting on a toilet in full back panties? She should sit forward and reverse and be really rough on the slave. And whether with this girl or another if you do any nude facesitting and/or asslicking can you do it in a facesitting position (not with the model bending over a counter standing up,etc.)
thanks

Last edited by Mightygil; 07-22-2008 at 5:37 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 5:22 AM

I would love to see multiple girl tight jeans facesitting. 3 or 4 girls taking turns sitting on his face seperately with fullweight (legs out) and then all together on his face at the same time, of course fullweight again. If you need a volunteer- let me know! LOL
Old 07-22-2008, 5:25 AM
MODERATOR. Sir BAN -A-LOT

Full back cotton panties and pleated skirt reverse straddle with eyes showing and lots of butt sniffing. Forward straddle and full weight with the sitter looking down into the sittee's eyes and saying how much she likes using her face as a seat for her pussy and loves having her ass smelled. And lots of telling her to sniff her ass...
Old 07-22-2008, 6:18 AM

Trouble is that we all seem to like different types of facesitting! For me, a light coloured thong, forward facesitting shot from in front, short skirt...
Old 07-22-2008, 7:00 AM
French fit slave

Hi, Lee Auburn40,

I bought a clip some weeks ago; the one with Brandi having her bare ass worshipped during a long time. It is one of the best videos I have ever seen, and it is difficult not to jerk off while you hear the young goddess telling "lick what the toilet paper missed".

Suggestion : Brandi is walking with high heels, a small skirt and hold the cuck with a dogleash. She verbally abuse hime, trample him, laugh at his face and finally ask him to lick her sublime ass. First, she removes her white panties and slam his face with the delicate stuff; then the cuck can worship the superb bottom.

Borisbiker

My blogs dedicated to female domination :

www.supremevixens.erog.fr - The new blog to worship superior women.

http://borisblog.maitresseparis.com/ - The new blog dedicated to the real mistress who totally owns me and who dominates me without any limit.
Old 07-22-2008, 8:34 AM

Facesitting preferences

For me, what she's wearing isn't the issue - I like a bit of variety.

It's more about the ass. It's GOTTA be firm, round, and muscular. Whether it's in pantyhose, jeans, panties, or spandex doesn't matter after that.
Old 07-22-2008, 8:38 AM

Why don't you guys do some "Giantess" stuff. You don't have anything with that theme on your site.
Old 07-22-2008, 8:41 AM

Still thinking about that. The girls pretty much run most of the site in that the ideas are their own. They don't get the giantess thing. Doing with dolls seems lame. Special effects are hard. What would you want to see? We may do still photo shoots with photo shop stuff.
Old 07-22-2008, 1:34 PM

How about a nurse facessiting a guy that's tied up and helpless?
Old 07-22-2008, 6:29 PM

They don't get the giantess thing. Doing with dolls seems lame.

Well I was under the impression you're in business to sell clips and make money. There is a substantial crowd in this forum that is into the Giantess thing in regards to using dolls. (I personally don't like the special effects giantess bit because most of them are rather amateurish unless the producer has had a bit of experience at doing it.)

Anyway I wasn't implying every video in your store from now on needed to have the giantess theme, just a couple wouldn't hurt. Never hurts to tap into another segment of the fetish community and expand your base of customers.

By the way loved the "Brandi in the blue cheerleader outfit facesitting" video.

Last edited by undrneath1; 07-22-2008 at 6:38 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 6:58 PM

i wouldn't mind seeing Brandi and Christina dominating Lola some more. A couple of the clips i loved best were involving Lola. Personally, I love Brandi so to see her and Christina dominate the poor girl would be really awesome
Old 07-22-2008, 7:54 PM

Great Clips

I would personally love to see a whole clip with brandi or sarah sitting full weight with her feet down the seats chest in the nude. All of your facesitting clips are great though.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:34 PM

SOme F/f with Sarah over Lola, assworship, general service, maid roleplay, begging and denying, and more.
Old 07-23-2008, 2:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrneath1 View Post
They don't get the giantess thing. Doing with dolls seems lame.

Well I was under the impression you're in business to sell clips and make money. There is a substantial crowd in this forum that is into the Giantess thing in regards to using dolls. (I personally don't like the special effects giantess bit because most of them are rather amateurish unless the producer has had a bit of experience at doing it.)

Anyway I wasn't implying every video in your store from now on needed to have the giantess theme, just a couple wouldn't hurt. Never hurts to tap into another segment of the fetish community and expand your base of customers.

By the way loved the "Brandi in the blue cheerleader outfit facesitting" video.

I was trying to say that we don't really have a good idea how to do giantess videos. We are pretty much real in everything we do. In fact most of the stuff we do off camera we can't sell. (GS etc...)We might expermiment using green screen technique. It is hard and time consuming. The girls will look into getting some dolls I guess.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: