Old 07-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Banned

Lots of very very hard fullweights in jeans and panties..... some with Jasmine :-)
Old 07-29-2008, 12:34 AM

Human Toilet Scenarios Please!!! I love it when the guy is forced to have to swallow gallons of piss, even if its just role-play.
Old 07-29-2008, 1:24 AM

Two or more girls using a slave as a human couch cushion--probably wearing skirts, sitting on him and crossing their legs, non-chalantly...taking turns sitting on his face. If you need any more input, read some of my stories posted here.
Old 07-31-2008, 7:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeauburn40 View Post
I was trying to say that we don't really have a good idea how to do giantess videos. We are pretty much real in everything we do. In fact most of the stuff we do off camera we can't sell. (GS etc...)We might expermiment using green screen technique. It is hard and time consuming. The girls will look into getting some dolls I guess.
Regarding the giantess stuff, how about a POV shoot with low camera angles??

And now I really want to know about the off camera stuff. I know Mistress Antonia of slaveclub had/has issues with clips4sale and their toilet scenes, but they have some stufff up on owk.com under the dominity site. perhaps you could consider something like that.

Also my favorite has got to be Princess Sarah, everything she does is amazing. Please film more of her.
Old 07-31-2008, 8:52 PM

Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher66 View Post
Regarding the giantess stuff, how about a POV shoot with low camera angles??

And now I really want to know about the off camera stuff. I know Mistress Antonia of slaveclub had/has issues with clips4sale and their toilet scenes, but they have some stufff up on owk.com under the dominity site. perhaps you could consider something like that.

Also my favorite has got to be Princess Sarah, everything she does is amazing. Please film more of her.
I totally agree that Princess Sarah is the best Brat Princess. I have many of her clips. Try the one Discussing Party Toilets with Princess Sarah and Princess Sasha. There are not enough Human Toilet Scenes on the internet, but slaveclub is great with the Toilet Servant clips. I have them all. fun4u
Old 08-01-2008, 5:09 AM
French fit slave

My favourite is clearly Brandi and she speaks about toilet training in her videos. In the video I mentionned sooner, she asks the slave to lie on the floor and tells him "I have to pee". Unfortunatelly, there is no real pee, but I think Brandi would agree to do so if laws in America are more tolerant on this topic.

Borisbiker

My blogs dedicated to female domination :

www.supremevixens.erog.fr - The new blog to worship superior women.

http://borisblogpics.tumblr.com/ - My new blog on Tumblr, some new pics but let me some time to upgrade it.

www.dominatrice-paris.fr - The new blog dedicated to the real mistress who totally owns me and who dominates me without any limit.
Old 08-01-2008, 8:45 AM

NO more f/f?
Old 08-01-2008, 5:52 PM

LEE AUBURN, U MUST RESPOND, PLEASE!!!
message originally posted in another thread by Wifeydude.

Lost Brat Princess - Nicolene

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This question is for leeauburn40. Your Lost Brat Princess site carries some nice videos but they don't really have all of the lost brat princess clips Specifically i'm talking about Nicolene's lost clips. You guys had a store called Farewell Princess that had about 5 of her unreleased clips before she disappeared. I personally would love to buy those, and i know all the Nicolene fans out there would also.

I myself have never seen Nicolene but buy 2 of your clips a week, whether it's brandi or torie or sarah. Please Put Nicolene clips back up for sale, or allow us to buy them somehow...PLEASE!!!!!! or atleast put up a picture of her.

I guarantee you if you put them up on your store as a 1 day sale, u will makemillions.....I for one, would buy every single one!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 8:42 AM
Banned

Wow ..... i buyed the JASMINE fullweight video..... more please ... with jeans and EXTREM fullweight.

Thanks a lots
Old 08-02-2008, 9:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smothered8 View Post
Lost Brat Princess - Nicolene

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This question is for leeauburn40. Your Lost Brat Princess site carries some nice videos but they don't really have all of the lost brat princess clips Specifically i'm talking about Nicolene's lost clips. You guys had a store called Farewell Princess that had about 5 of her unreleased clips before she disappeared. I personally would love to buy those, and i know all the Nicolene fans out there would also.

I myself have never seen Nicolene but buy 2 of your clips a week, whether it's brandi or torie or sarah. Please Put Nicolene clips back up for sale, or allow us to buy them somehow...PLEASE!!!!!! or atleast put up a picture of her.

I saw a couple of her vids, they where amazing. I would buy all of her clips if they put them up.
Old 08-28-2008, 8:43 AM
Banned

i´m waiting your fullweights videos...... :-)
Old 08-31-2008, 11:36 PM
Banned

Please, anyone can send me the email of brat princess webmaster ???

benotillo@yahoo.es
Old 09-01-2008, 1:39 AM

Don't do the giantess thing. One of the main reasons I really like your site is it doesn;t have any of that nonsense on it!!
Old 09-01-2008, 4:33 AM

I have always liked when one girl counts and the other sits. They can always extend the time or accidentally forget etc. I really like the idea too of a guy lying on a couch and the girls at a party all jump on him and take turns on his face.

My favourite though would be a game they are playing where the girl sits around his ankles (he is tied up) and they ask him questions when he gets the answer wrong they move forward. Right they move back etc. As they get to the face they do less and less movements until eventually they are totally on the face!!

I have loads of ideas for facesitting, foot worship or trample movies. I coiuld send you a whole list if you want. Email me at jasonmorgan1111@yahoo.com.au if you want me to...
Old 09-02-2008, 9:03 AM

I would love to see Brandi doing reverse facesitting in blue jeans.. even better if she had a whale tail ( exposed thong).

I buy many clips at Brat Princess and wondered what happened to Princess Tori - she's incredible and would love to see more facesitting ( blue jeans as well) with her.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: