Old 07-29-2008, 5:17 AM

Beautiful woman. As a service oriented slave I love housework.
Old 10-26-2008, 5:51 PM

every man's dream

..is to be forced to do housework by a beautiful woman!
Old 11-30-2008, 12:43 AM

It would be soooo wrong for me not to post to this thread. Being made to do housework, at a furious pace, for 24 - 36 hours straight ... naked .....

Oh, could anything be more wonderful ?

Yeah ... definite housework slave here. Honestly, until recently I thought that was the whole point of being a slave. I mean ... if you aren't doing WORK ... whatever work your mistress commands ... what kind of a slave are you?
Old 11-30-2008, 1:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devot2her View Post
It would be soooo wrong for me not to post to this thread. Being made to do housework, at a furious pace, for 24 - 36 hours straight ... naked .....

Oh, could anything be more wonderful ?

Yeah ... definite housework slave here. Honestly, until recently I thought that was the whole point of being a slave. I mean ... if you aren't doing WORK ... whatever work your mistress commands ... what kind of a slave are you?

Now, I fully agree with you Devot2her !! And I will add that, even if housework were not the point of being a slave for you, just don't you worry, it would be for Your Mistress !!! This being said, I'm wondering .... WHO wants you to work naked ??? It may be funny at times, but it could often negatively impact the efficiency of your housework ... When there are other people at home for instance, and, definitely, when your wife-Mistress and you have children ... You'll probably elect to keep them out of your slave-story, but She will not agree that you give up doing all the housework ... So ... you'll do it properly clothed won't you ... :-))

Equidum
Old 11-30-2008, 9:23 PM

As I said, we can only go that far when the kids are out of the house. So when they say, "Can we sleep over at ... ?" the answer is "SURE!"

And summer camp ... sigh ... what a great idea. But yeah, there are times when the clothes have to stay on. And there are times when after work, and getting the kids fed and settled down, we both collapse on the couch and pass out. No BDSM on THOSE nights! Just sweet, precious sleep. Fortuantely, for me, she knows when to say, "Forget it! Let's just rest tonight!"

As far as effectiveness, actually, I find it's much easier to do housework if I'm not worried about messing up any clothes. Scrubbing floors and such goes much easier if you're naked. And karate training (years ago) made me used to functioning in bare feet, so even if I'm otherwise clothed, I never wear shoes for housework. I find they get in the way. Again, if I'm not worried about ruining shoes, moping and sloshing cleaning fluids are just that much easier. In short, the less I'm wearing, the easier it is.

Cooking, however, is just slightly hazardous naked. Especially bacon. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!! Do not cook bacon naked! The poppoing grease will burn your skin when it hits. I learned this the hard way and had a bad burn on my stomach that didn't heal for two months.

So, at least wear an apron and oven mitts for anything with popping grease.

As far as when other people are around ... well, YEAH ... I have to wear SOMETHING then. But is it as much fun? Well, in a way, it's great to be able to serve my wife in front of others in any situation, so it's fulfilling in a totally different way.

Of course, for windows ... well some of them (the ones facing the woods out back) one can scrub naked. Others, facing the main road out front ... obvioulsy not.

And the garbage cans outside are all out back and secluded from prying eyes, so even that isn't really a problem.

As far as who wants me naked ... you might be surprised. But she much prefers it when I wear nothing. I told her if she would prefer I wear something, anything, I would gladly comply, but she looked at me like, "Are you crazy?" I know all the books say women aren't supposed to be stimulated visually as much as we are, but she seems to be something of an exception to that. On the flip side, I am the one that likes to talk about our feelings and such in our relationship. So, we've got some role-reversals naturally going on. I am really quite fortunate that the thing that makes it so easy for me to be submissive is something she enjoys enough to demand it.

We don't really see it as "funny". Not at all. To us, it's very romantic. We think it's very possible for slaves and mistresses to still be romantic. I guess I see romance as part of my service to her. Nudity while serving is definitely not "humiliation". Not even remotely. Who would be "humiliated' to be naked in front of their spouse? Admitedly, it makes me feel more submissive, but so what? Why not utilize anything that makes me feel more submissive?

In truth, she genuinely enjoys my being naked during housework or I wouldn't do it. It's possible that she enjoys seeing the effect it has on me after a few minutes, though I honestly don't think either of us have ever thought about it that much.

I guess, nudity just makes me feel close to her, and it makes her feel close to me. In fact, the whole Mistress/Slave thing makes us feel closer to each other. That's where we're different from alot of BSDM couples. To us, BSDM is inherently romantic. In dominating me, she is actually showing me a tremendous amount of love, and even respect. She knows that I want to be her slave, that I want her to constantly take me to levels of submission that I have never reached before. And every time she takes me to such a level, it is a gift borne of her tremendous love for me.

What could be more romantic on my part than total submission to my wife, giving her every ounce of everything I am in total obedience, willing to obey her in absolutely any way she desires without asking her to make me do anything that I want, but merely saying to her, "Thank you for the honor of serving you, Mistress"? I can't think of anything more romantic.

And what could be more romantic on her part than knowing she is in complete and total control of me, taking every advantage of that by pushing me to my limit, but still loving me and caring for me and knowing when, for my own good, to say, "That's enough."? Would could be more romantic and loving than her knowing she owns me completely, knowing she can make me do whatever she wants, and still loving me and caring about me so much that she takes me to the deepest levels of submission, only to then bring me to look her in the eye while she tells me how much she loves me and how much I mean to her? What could be more wonderful in her showing me by how she treats me that she still respects me as much as any wife ever respected her husband?

And my response to that, is of course, to simply bcome yet more submissive. I can't imagine anything more romantic. At least, not for us.

Yeah ... I know how lucky I am.

Look, admittedly we can't always do the whole "Mistress/Slave" thing. Our basic "husband/wife" responsibilities to each other come first. This would include supporting her even if I wasn't her slave. Then, of course, we have our responsibilities to our kids.

Only when all that is taken care of, and we are away from the kids, can we go full-blown "Mistress/Slave". It's not really a "story" for us. It's something we really do, just not nearly as often as we would like. More's the pity.

As I said in the other thread, only on rare occassion have we been able to go for as long as a single week in 24/7 "Mistress/Slave" mode. Wonderful, but real people seldom get to do that for very long.

Last edited by devot2her; 11-30-2008 at 9:28 PM. Reason: clarify sentence
Old 12-03-2008, 12:14 AM

You are fortunate, devot2her ! It seems we have the same idea about slavery, and I've been living the same kind of house-slave life for a while ... But unlike your wife, mine didn't enjoy Her superior status, and was only wishing to have what I call a helping husband which meant I would take charge of all house chores, but with a bare minimum of slavery, if any !!! So, it diodn't work in the long term !!

Keep your precious wife happy, and save the romance of your marriage !

Equidum
Old 12-04-2008, 8:21 PM

Thank you Equidum, for your encouragement. This whole site has inspired me into even deeper levels of submission to my Glorious Queen.

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. That is truly sad.

And with that, I appologize for hijacking a thread that is supposed to be for visual medium. I got carried away. I hope you wonderful folks will forgive me.

My DSL isn't up yet, so I'm using dial up. I'll be getting it back in a few days, and then I'll check out these clips.

Last edited by devot2her; 12-04-2008 at 8:26 PM. Reason: add info

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: