Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 PM

Wash The Dishes

The girls check up on the slave as he washes the dishes, only to find him working at a snails pace. Looks like some encouragement is in order. In no time the slave is in pain, screaming like a champ as Mistress Antonia starts torturing his balls. Brittany has little sympathy, adding "Wash the dishes, you know what you're good for" in between his screams. The pain helps the slave understand the error of his ways, but the girls aren't done with him yet. Brittany positions her glorious body in front of the slave and has him lick her anus clean. "Clean her" Mistress Antonia adds, and the slaves tongue is instantly deep in Brittanys asshole, licking away any trace of filth. Eventually the girls have had enough, and it's time for the slave to resume his duties anyways. Brittany shoves the slave away, saying "Move....finish the dishes" as she walks out. The slave diligently goes back to performing a task only men do at Mistress Antonias, that being washing the dishes. The clip is at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6519, enjoy the pictures!

Old 10-15-2008, 10:30 AM

@slaveclub: I love your Pics a always! With that girls i want to wash the dishes too^^

@Marcus: Watch here http://mistressdestiny.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=92451
Old 10-15-2008, 5:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Slaveclub, you need to add the MDFF banner to advertise here. Please do so right away. Thanks.

m
Hi Marcus. Check the thread that slavea mentions just above. Clips4sale had changed the way we place banners on our clip store, and it was no longer allowing me to link back here. Has a work around to this been determined? I'd be happy to add a banner back here, but last time I tried it would not let me. It still gives this error: "The link you posted http://mistressdestiny.com/forums/ does not contain a link back to your store".

Last edited by slaveclub; 10-15-2008 at 5:52 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 7:41 PM

if I could have this treatment during dishes I would have no problem doing any of my chores... thanks for sharing love the pics
Old 10-15-2008, 9:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
That only happens in the new C4S admin...if you put the code in the old admin, it works fine...try this:
Ahhh ok, the old admin does still work. Cool, I've put the banner up, thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2feet23 View Post
if I could have this treatment during dishes I would have no problem doing any of my chores... thanks for sharing love the pics
No problem, enjoy!
Old 10-16-2008, 6:55 PM

those mistress are so hot and cruel i totally like it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: