6ft Emma Mashes His Face (Pics and Clip)

SAS_Jack

100% Facesitting Goodness
Jul 4, 2006
uk
www.sitandsmother.com
Hello,

Just stopping by to show you some pics and a trailer from a recent video update in the SitandSmother.com members section. Its got our Amazon queen Emma tearing Ray's face apart with her ass. Lots of ass hitting face action and lovely forward and reverse sitting with Ray's face firmly wedged into Emma Ass!

As always make sure you take a look at the video, located after the pics.

Enjoy :)

A trailer of this update can be seen by clicking here (7Mb)

Have a fantastic weekend guys.

- Jack

SAS_Jack

100% Facesitting Goodness
Jul 4, 2006
uk
www.sitandsmother.com
Thanks everyone for the gracious comments. Very much appreciated.

Yeah, Emma is really amazing! REALLY hope to see more of her! Where is she from...what's her story?
Emma has been facesitting for a couple of years now i think. She has told me in the past that she loves dominating guys and LOVES facesitting. I totally believe her too as she holds nothing back. She wanted to direct a movie for me last time but we ran out of time, so when i shoot with her next we'll see what she comes up with! Oh yeah she's from Milton Keynes (i think?)

All the best

- Jack

Oct 1, 2005
Visit site
Thanks-A-Lot, SAS_Jack !!! That 'Sweet Thang' could sit on my face ANY day, ANY time !!! I especially like when she lay on her side and demanded sniffing her butt !!! I would love resting at night with my nose nestled in such a Wonderful ass as hers !!!