1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

A BBW in the true sense of the word

Discussion in 'BBW's - Big Beautiful Women...' started by lennart58, Nov 14, 2017 at 6:04 PM.

1. lennart58

lennart58 Member

If you haven´t come across Ina Black before it´s time you did. She is a former judo and sambo wrestler from Sofia, who has now been living in London for a few years, working a bit for Monica´s wrestling store. She is now also into domination and she is amazing in this field too. I have known her for a few years and she´s the best. Extremely strong, magnificient, big and Beautiful. Check her out at her big store, Foxy Dolls, but also her other store, Girls Fetish World. The pics below are from Sunday´s update on the latter store, and the category is Giantess.

Attached Files:

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. Crush Slave

Crush Slave Member

WOW she is gorgeous. Amazing legs. Id love to be crushed between her sexy thighs.

4. Smothered

Smothered Member

Brilliant, as always. Thank you very much.

5. bfrug

bfrug Active Member

Doe she trample though ? - her soles look nice & meaty.

Thanks for the pictures.

6. lennart58

lennart58 Member

You´re welcome! Here come some more pics from her latest clip. (Girls Fetish World on C4S) Buy it! It´s definitely worth 8 bucks.

Attached Files:

7. lennart58

lennart58 Member

A new clip from Ina today at Girls Fetish world (C4S). The title is Ina finishes a helpless man, and includes breastmothering, strangleholds, scissorholds, facesitting, etc.

Attached Files:

8. noface

noface Active Member

I wish there was a way I could just let her have my face for the day!