A company that needs no introduction - Masorotica.net! Vids inside

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
I'd spend some time here introducing them, but let's be real - LOL. There should be NOBODY on this forum that is not intimately familiar with the work of Hellgrinder AKA Walter AKA Masorotica!

He has been on this forum since the old, old days and we have appreciated him being around and sharing his material - and now, we celebrate the opening of Masorotica.net <-- go there!

We feel very proud to be part of his story and all the Women he has introduced to Female Domination over the years - the importance of this cannot be understated!

Take a look and let's welcome Hellgrinder to the Mistress Destiny stable of Femdom video makers!

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
  • John

John

I've been a huge fan of Walt's store from day one and it's easy to see how they were influenced by the early smother.com stuff. His relationship with Murderotica always reminded me of you and Destiny.

Can't wait to join.
Well, that is quite the compliment - thank you! I always loved Murderotica - in fact, She is the only Woman we ever traveled to film - all the way up to Toronto from California!

Aug 29, 2002
Masorotica Empire
www.clips4sale.com
I've been a huge fan of Walt's store from day one and it's easy to see how they were influenced by the early smother.com stuff. His relationship with Murderotica always reminded me of you and Destiny.

Can't wait to join.
Hi Norm! You are quite correct. I use to order VHS tapes of Smother.com's videos (you read that correctly...VHS...not DVD, not bluray lol). My internet connection was dial-up at the time :)