A question for the Mistresses/women out there....

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
Nice!

Yep. I'm turned on. lol. Even though I've never really gotten into the public humiliation stuff. I really get too embarrassed. Knowing it would immensely turn her is what does it for me, so I don't think I'd have a problem pleasing her.
Good boy! ;) :eyebrows:

So, then...

To all the other Mistresses, and submissives...
Have you had this type of experience? Meaning taking the fetish into the public world?
If so, how did it make you feel?
And if not, would you and why?

Oct 31, 2005
Visit site
I was thinking about this thread the other day, we were at a major stoplight with dozens of vehicles facing us at multiple angles and she lifted her high heeled foot and made me suck her heel. I'm certain someone saw it.

MissSakura

私は忍者だ
Sep 21, 2013
South California
I've wondered a few times what it is like to be the submissive, but, well, my brain couldn't really figure it out. Still, according to my ex who was the sub in the relationship, its not bad, usually.

I did one time let my ex dominate me, and yeah, it didn't work out at all. He just had no idea what to do, he was somewhat afraid of going too far, except he didn't go anywhere. It was boring.

I never took my fetish to the public world, nor plan to do it, I find that such things are best kept within my dungeon, limited to the whoever it is I mess around with. Main reason being that I don't think it would be good for my professional career (my workplace's run by some uptight religious folk), and such things require a certain degree of intimacy.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Being a humble rug I'm not really supposed to comment on this thread, but I can welcome you to MDFF's MissSakura. Look forward to more of your contributions.

Oct 31, 2005
Visit site
I've wondered a few times what it is like to be the submissive, but, well, my brain couldn't really figure it out. Still, according to my ex who was the sub in the relationship, its not bad, usually.

I did one time let my ex dominate me, and yeah, it didn't work out at all. He just had no idea what to do, he was somewhat afraid of going too far, except he didn't go anywhere. It was boring.

I never took my fetish to the public world, nor plan to do it, I find that such things are best kept within my dungeon, limited to the whoever it is I mess around with. Main reason being that I don't think it would be good for my professional career (my workplace's run by some uptight religious folk), and such things require a certain degree of intimacy.
I hear you there I work in a career where I have to be the exact opposite of how I am in the bedroom so I can't let those worlds cross each other.

MissSakura

私は忍者だ
Sep 21, 2013
South California
I hear you there I work in a career where I have to be the exact opposite of how I am in the bedroom so I can't let those worlds cross each other.

Hmm, must be complicated. In my career I also have a position which allows me to boss people around (doesn't mean they'll obey though). So as long as I don't get too carried away, I should be okay.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Showing your submissive side in public from time to time would be extremely hot.
For example...

Your gals could drop something in public just to order you to pick it up... When you go to pick it up off the ground she steps full weight on your fingers for several seconds. Long enough that it makes you look at up at her to see if she recognizes your pain... This is when you would realize she is looking down at you smiling...

How would you fella's react in that situation? How would it make you feel?
I have a femme foot/trampling fetish. I enjoy getting trampled, especially by women who enjoy dishing it out and pushing my limits, but I really don't consider myself a submissive beyond that. Of course, I have been STOMPED into submission many times! LOL

Having said that, I confess the scenario described above would probably turn me on - and have me wondering what what might be in store for me later!

Last edited:

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
You can't comment?

Being a humble rug I'm not really supposed to comment on this thread, but I can welcome you to MDFF's MissSakura. Look forward to more of your contributions.
Of course you can comment Bfrug!
Do you have any experiences you'd like to share with us?

=========================================================
solebro,

There's just something about taking the fetish "outside" the walls of your own life, that's hot. Being willing (whether submissive or not) to test those boundries and pushing them, is truly a rush that you can't get any other way. I have many fetishes, but I assure all of you out there reading this, that for me... Taking them all outside, is a mind blowing experience.

Kinda like being addicted to drugs... The high you get from the fetishes alone, gets amplified a thousand times over when it gets taken beyond those doors...

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Of course you can comment Bfrug!
Do you have any experiences you'd like to share with us?
I don't really think of myself as a "sub" as such, I simply enjoy being trampled & love feet. Having said that I like to be a simple rug or floor to trampled/stood on as if I am the rug or floor. Being used as a footrest is also a good thing for me to be too.
Certainly, I often like to be told to get on the floor to be used & often I seem to get forgotton about. I'm not really into being the really "abusived/insulted/ashtray" type of "sub". Not into being kicked in the bollocks either !
One thing I do like is to return the favour by massaging the feet that have given me pleasure, I'm told that I give an excellent service in this respect too.
As for experiences, I've had some good ones, but probably not interesting enough to post - still a few I would like to experience though !

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
Do Tell...

I've had some good ones, but probably not interesting enough to post - still a few I would like to experience though !
One of the weird fetishes I have is hearing about others experiences. Getting their take on what goes on in their minds, learning about the many things which allows a person to grow within their fetishes, and sexual desires.

It doesn't matter how interesting you may or may not think your stories are, as it's left up to the reader to decide...

I've had this growing curiousity lately concerning shoe worship, using human furniture, and trampling. I would love the opportunity to be able to expand those parts.

My submissive bf likes to be my footrest, but he's not much into shoe worship, or trampling. He knows I would like to explore these aspects of the fetish world, and he realizes he would be videoing it as well *hee hee*.

If you want to share some of those experiences, I'm sure there are many individuals who would enjoy reading about them ;)

Apr 12, 2009
A dominant, passionate, and demanding Mistress who would sooner stand on submissive men to maintain her position of power over them. Honestly, Miss Sakura represents the Goddess of Insight perspective. True submission is a willing surrender to the passionate demands of his Mistress.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2005
Visit site
One of the weird fetishes I have is hearing about others experiences. Getting their take on what goes on in their minds, learning about the many things which allows a person to grow within their fetishes, and sexual desires.

It doesn't matter how interesting you may or may not think your stories are, as it's left up to the reader to decide...

I've had this growing curiousity lately concerning shoe worship, using human furniture, and trampling. I would love the opportunity to be able to expand those parts.

My submissive bf likes to be my footrest, but he's not much into shoe worship, or trampling. He knows I would like to explore these aspects of the fetish world, and he realizes he would be videoing it as well *hee hee*.

If you want to share some of those experiences, I'm sure there are many individuals who would enjoy reading about them ;)
Well if he doesn't want to lick your shoes...

:bananajum:bananajum:bananajum