Advice for a less painful sitting experience?

Discussion in 'Facesitting Discussions' started by lightlight, Jan 8, 2018.

1. lightlight

lightlight New Member

Hello! I am not exactly sure this is the right place for this question, but I've scoured the internet for advice and didn't have any luck. So I thought time to break my lurker status here!

I am a very nervous person, and somehow had my dream come true last week of having two beautiful women sit on me while playing video games. Before this I have only had any facesitting experience in the context of the bedroom, and never two people at once.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, the experience ended up being infinitely more painful and embarrassing (and not the good kind of embarrassing) then I predicted. I had to keep asking for them to get up so I could readjust, and I could never find a good way to turn my head. Eventually I just stopped asking, and I have really bad neck pains/back pains today now. Honestly I'm not even sure I enjoyed the experience, but want to try it again before I bring up my concerns to them. For anyone who has done this sort of thing, I was hoping you could point me to a resource or maybe give me some advice to make it more enjoyable.

My fantasy/goal is to have two girls play video games on me for at least an hour. In reality we did it maybe for 15-20 minutes before I couldn't go on.

Questions

1. Do you need to have breathe breaks? I had my head turned just about every way possible, but I never felt like I was getting enough air, so I'd constantly have to make them stand up. Is this something we should expect/incorporate into things? I'd prefer if somehow they could remain seated the whole time.

2. Is this kind of long duration facesitting really a thing? I've only seen videos allude to someone being a cushion for hours, but in practice I don't know how that could be possible. Maybe I will get better with practice?

3. My face is sort of bruised up! It's sort of embarrassing, would something like a mask help? In theory I like to be looking up, but maybe that's a bad idea if it's going to cause my facial bruises.

The idea of this is still really hot to me, the lead up was really hot to me, and thinking about it now the experience was crazy hot to me. But I am surprised that I don't know if I really enjoyed the sitting process. I have a newfound respect for all the cushions out there who made this look so easy!

2. rudeworld

rudeworld Member

Just lay face up with them straddle (leg on each side) face should fit between the cheeks. Find he comfortable spot where they either sit more on your mouth (breath through nose) or your up more toward your eyes (breath through mouth). My wifes normal sitting time is usually 1/2 hour but the longest has been 2 1/2 hours of constant sitting. It also depends on the type of ass, surprising i have found that bigger asses are usually more comfortable as the weight spreads on your face. Side sitting has always been a problem with me.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  3. phillovesfacefarts

phillovesfacefarts love facesitting/farting

i have had the pleasure of doing similar even recently 7 ladies at once sitting on me, on and off for 20 minutes my face was a mess the next day and bruising internally on back of head. chest area too. I agree with the above larger asses are much kinda to your face, the skinny ladies do damage quickly when sitting full weight. breathing and finding a comfy position takes time and each different lady your find its different based on there style, body shape etc. I've tried being sat on while my wifey reads a book a couple of times and i managed 1hr but my face was very bruised by the end. we have found a position where she can use a magic wand while sitting on me full weight it gets rather hot down there, and my eye sockets often hurt lot but she does this often for around 20-30 minutes cuming twice mostly however i'm able to breath through my nose on one side the whole time but it sometimes does make you feel Claustrophobic. i find a fan or something to move air around in the room really helps and makes it a enjoyable experience of being facesat hard without serious pains. I must admit however i also enjoy the painful ones and regularly get bruised eye sockets, cheek bones and nose when we do facesitting fun and/or im a sub in a clip. almost all the clips (if not all) online saying stuff like "i've been sitting on him for hours etc isnt true its just part of the story line for the clip. reality is, long periods of full weight sitting hurts, its like dead weight and over time it gets more and more painful unless they do move slightly. sideways makes it easy to breath but certainly not as fun for me as the feeling of the ass on the face.

4. Fcushion

Fcushion Active Member

@phillovesfacefarts I just looked at your twitter feed, how shit your a lucky guy, absolutely amazing photos, and wow just plain wow

5. thisisrob07

thisisrob07 Member

a smotherbox would help! I happen to have one for sale if you're interested :)

6. phillovesfacefarts

thank you very much

7. James

James Active Member

My advice is always write a short 'script' as to what you want with a few pictures of the positions you want. I've rarely had problems like yours but am sure I would have done if I hadn't shown my 'script' and pics....

8. thisisrob07

thisisrob07 Member

any videos with the new toilet chair yet?

9. phillovesfacefarts

i have done a few with cindy pictured but she doesnt have a site, nor clips available to online members (having starred in only a couple available online to date herself i believe) filmed for my/her personal use only. I'll be sure to pass on your wish in hopes she begins to do more and make them available

10. lightlight

lightlight New Member

hey guys, thanks for the responses! phil and rudeworld I read your responses pretty much immediately, and they were very helpful! i worked my way up to 12~ straight minutes which is pretty amazing, considering before i couldn't even do 2 minutes without needing a readjustment or something. phil, i am so jealous! i don't know how i can make it happen, but having 7 woman sittting on me is definitely a bucket list item. . .maybe one day some way!

having your face up is WAY better, thanks for that advice! seems counter intuitive but it's actually much more comfortable - it can sometimes be harder to breathe but like phil was saying that's sometimes part of the fun! trying right now to at least do it on a friday or saturday and give my face some recovery time. i actually have a permanent scar on my nose where some jeans cut me up kinda bad, trying to do better about that kinda stuff.

reality is, long periods of full weight sitting hurts, its like dead weight and over time it gets more and more painful unless they do move slightly.

this is so true - i've actually recently did like. . .three mini sessions? it's more enjoyable (for me right now away) to do a couple of 5-15 minute sessions (i don't really like to call them sessions but it works) then a 30 minute one. also, so far there is very little movement too. once they are situated they stay situated, which I think adds to the pain/bruising issue.

a smotherbox would help! I happen to have one for sale if you're interested :)

i'm actually very interested in a smotherbox but i'm honestly a bit nervous about it. i mean in practice i don't know why asking this is any more nerve wracking then asking what i've already asked (LOL), but i'm still happy with the style we're doing it in for now.

My advice is always write a short 'script' as to what you want with a few pictures of the positions you want. I've rarely had problems like yours but am sure I would have done if I hadn't shown my 'script' and pics....

interesting idea, thanks for the suggestion! sort of on this note, something i'm trying to think out in my head is that...alcohol still plays a very big role in the setup! it just feels like everyone is more comfortable with a few drinks in them. . .but it's sorta become 'part' of the experience which was not my intention. this is sort of become part of a ritual weekend blow off steam/party night kinda thing (which i have more mixed feelings on but that's another topic for another day).

hope everyone is having a good week!

11. Cordelia

Cordelia Active Member

Female here. I've had a dominant disposition my entire life and introduced my husband to a myriad of FemDom activities, facesitting/smothering included. I hope this input is helpful...

1. Do you need to have breathe breaks? I had my head turned just about every way possible, but I never felt like I was getting enough air, so I'd constantly have to make them stand up. Is this something we should expect/incorporate into things? I'd prefer if somehow they could remain seated the whole time.

Yes, breaks for the purpose of breathing are imperative, but standing up isn't necessitated if done properly. In facesitting, the Woman will typically oscillate between full-weight sitting and 'hovering'. I do 'breathing training' with my Steed (we've gone from a mere fifteen seconds to nearing one minute), so this method works quite well for that. Some people simply aren't into full-weight facesitting: it may appear appealing in fetish videos you've watched, but as you discovered, the reality is very different. It almost always is.

Sounds like full-weight might not be your thing. In this case, try 'hovering' or ask the Female if she will allocate less weight to your face. Reverse facesitting will be more uncomfortable for you given the weight is allocated more into the pelvic bone than the ass. You'd probably more enjoy the latter.

Safe play is also an imperative here - never put yourself (or the Woman, for that matter) in a situation wherein you cannot communicate with her. A simple 'leg tap' will suffice.

2. Is this kind of long duration facesitting really a thing? I've only seen videos allude to someone being a cushion for hours, but in practice I don't know how that could be possible. Maybe I will get better with practice?

Yes and no. Most people who do facesitting in videos utilize editing tricks to make it seem like their session has endured for hours. I've been doing this for years, and full-weight facesitting is not a long-term affair. Slight hovering and manipulations in weight-allocation affords for longer sessions. When I started training Steed (my husband), he could only last but a few minutes. Nowadays, I'll read a few chapters of War and Peace while he's buried down there. But never full-weight the entire time. It becomes uncomfortable for me at that point.

3. My face is sort of bruised up! It's sort of embarrassing, would something like a mask help? In theory I like to be looking up, but maybe that's a bad idea if it's going to cause my facial bruises.

This is a bit odd. Some redness is normal, but bruising? In all my years of facesitting...no. Then again, I have an athletic build. Skinnier Women might be more 'bony', causing this. Also, when face-grinding, full-weight isn't the best option.

The idea of this is still really hot to me, the lead up was really hot to me, and thinking about it now the experience was crazy hot to me. But I am surprised that I don't know if I really enjoyed the sitting process. I have a newfound respect for all the cushions out there who made this look so easy!

Keep at it. It could be that the Women you did this with were not very well-versed in facesitting. It is a learning process for both parties. After all, it is not a 'normal' means of positioning one's body (to sit on someone's face), so it's not like we all come equipped with a lexicon of knowledge about it. Safe experimentation is your best bet - play more and take note of what you do and do not enjoy. Be clear and concise; respectful and articulate about your needs. Most dominant Women respect this, as it enables safe, fun play and doesn't waste our time.

Don't beat yourself up over this (leave that to the Woman, ha!) - I'm certain there is a mode of facesitting that will be to your liking. At the end of the day, though, it is largely about Female supremacy, being 'trapped', etc. It's not exactly supposed to be very comfortable, but it doesn't have to be unbearable either.

Cordelia

punko likes this.
  12. James

James Active Member

I've been facesat hundreds/thousands of times over the years by various shape women. I've never found it uncomfortable except once with a particular skinny girl who's bony pelvis was uncomfortable

13. You mentioned jeans, rough clothing that isn’t exactly ideal for beginners, that and latex I prefer not to deal with. Just mention how enjoyable it was beside that fact. They may come with different fabric or if you are lucky they could make it become a bit more bare. People love compliments with their criticism, especially when the criticism was that you yourself just couldn’t take it, not because of whatever they did, or not because of the situation but because of the fabric.
    Other than that, practice. You’ll get used to it the more you do it. Beyond that Cordelia is a fantastic source of knowledge, just don’t harass her.

14. jackbackjackback

jackbackjackback New Member

I had my a first time facesitting experience recently, I could not breath at all!! Was quite slimy down there. Although! I found out later she didn't use her full weight? So i can't possibly imagine what full weight must be like...

In my session we took ot in turns..I sat on her face full weight!! And lifted up every 40 seconds, we would switch over every 10 min.
    And she would sit on my face.

I have a 30 minute, video of us, I could possibly share?? the next time I'll be going for a 3 hour facesitting sessions!! full weight this time!!! But after hearing these comments I'm getting worried now lol?

And what about the brazilian videos. That's fullweight...and 30 minutes straight no editing! Couldn't you get them to sit like that..and turn your head when you need air??

15. beechcraft

beechcraft New Member

The problem with full weight and skinny women is your body's desire to breathe, its too easy to turn and push them off. True sitters will be able to stop this head turning, cutting off your air supply but not necessarily full weight, its how the head is locked in the thighs. If you can take full weight then great as its seeming much more personal that way.
    end of the day experimentation and practice should deem it bearable and build up your endurance to any pain it causes

16. bottombob

bottombob Active Member

I did it with 2 on top of me doing video games, first have a good back support and keep your braces up with cushion I lay with my head slightly turned to allow air in and telling both to not get off until their ready so I’m stuck my choice. After you do it a lot it becomes easier last time it was 7 hours but they had friends there to swap sitting so I was never without one on me

17. jackbackjackback

You must have a face a face of steel!!
    I had a 2 hour sessions. And my nose and jaw hurts like he'll! !

Need to recover before I go for another sessions....I tried jeans at one point. Deffo not good on the nose

lycrafan likes this.
  18. bottombob

bottombob Active Member

It hurt but I took pain pills before I forgot to say that could t do it that long without

19. jackbackjackback

I'm just not sure if those brazilian girls over exaggerate with the screaming?

Especially withing the first, 5 min??
    10 min in im pushing out,every second.
    But doesn't seem that bad too be honest..

Maybe I need to go to brazil, and see if.it is really.that bad! !