All My Jobs Know What I Do Now

Aug 9, 2002
Massachusetts
I wrote here a while back about a guy that I knew from one of my funeral home jobs that was at an event I was at,and him telling one of the places about me,which in turn costed me my job
Well none of the other places I worked at knew anything about it,but I should have knowned someone would cause me a problem

Well,All the funeral homes I work with in my area got a letter in the mail yesterday
The Letter contained this message:

Sometimes our Employee's can make us proud,and other times not so...!!!
Where do you fall

Check It Out
"Pete Tino The Human Floor"
on you tube or myspace
It's a must see for employee moral!

Well I talked to 2 of the places today
and so far they don't have a problem with it
but I haven't heard from the other 2 yet

Basically someone in my area is trying to distroy
my livelyhood

Like I said before
I am way out there in the public,so it was bound to happen
but someone trying to deliberately trying to have me lose my jobs just isn't right!

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
I wrote here a while back about a guy that I knew from one of my funeral home jobs that was at an event I was at,and him telling one of the places about me,which in turn costed me my job
Well none of the other places I worked at knew anything about it,but I should have knowned someone would cause me a problem

Well,All the funeral homes I work with in my area got a letter in the mail yesterday
The Letter contained this message:

Sometimes our Employee's can make us proud,and other times not so...!!!
Where do you fall

Check It Out
"Pete Tino The Human Floor"
on you tube or myspace
It's a must see for employee moral!

Well I talked to 2 of the places today
and so far they don't have a problem with it
but I haven't heard from the other 2 yet

Basically someone in my area is trying to distroy
my livelyhood

Like I said before
I am way out there in the public,so it was bound to happen
but someone trying to deliberately trying to have me lose my jobs just isn't right!

That is a terrible thing for whoever is out to get you as you are one of the nicest person in the scene. My employers know all about my fetish as does almost all of the employees where I work and I've never had any problem with them,although they do tease me about it. :). Hopefully you will find out who the rat ass is and deal with him/her by suing for defamation of character and loss of job.
Good Luck on this will you, I wish you nothing but the best.

Your pal
madman

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
You are extremely good at what you do, you are a great looking guy and from what I have seen and heard about you, you are a truly lovely man.

Unfortunately when you have that much going for you, some people take it upon themselves to turn vindictive out of jealousy.

I hope you find your troublesome pestilence Mr Human floor.

chicagofeet

Aug 7, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Hey Pete. This has NOTHING to do with you other than you mentioned one of your careers.
Did you hear about the graveyard office manager and 4 grave diggers in Chicago who unearthed bodies, tossed them and their headstones in a mass grave in the back of the graveyard, destroyed records, and resold the plots pocketing the cash only sale? Its national news today!

Desperate times....

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Some people are so low they defy description - lets hope the other two homes are OK with it.

As a matter of interest, when working do you come into visual contact with the clients relatives ? If not, then surely there can be no objection at all, even from the narrow minded.

I hope it all works out OK for you.

tyler

Like Disco Lemonade
Jan 18, 2006
Hickville, Georgia
www.feetcore.com
god bless you pete. thank goodness two of the places are okay with it and possibly the other two.

there are few things more despicable than a rat. in particular, an anonymous rat. i've dealt with my own share of anonymous haters on the internet and there's no telling what lengths these idiots go thru to try and satisfy their mental jealousies.

i can only hope you find this guy one day and meet him face to face in a locked basement. may god be with him.

if he's out there reading, i hope he knows what a coward he truly is. that is pathetic. pete has given fetishists nothing but a good name

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Man what a complete waste of life that person is. Obviously they have much deeper demons that they're ashamed of that they try to portray you as a bad person. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you do Pete, don't let those assholes try to drag you down. Stay strong.

Aug 9, 2002
Massachusetts
Working the issue, Pete.

FP link. http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?p=877609#post877609

Also contacting my Sex Positive Culture.org people. Been a member there since the '90s.

We'll see. But I am officially annoyed at this harassment.
Hey Ken
Thanks for all the Info
but I don't even know who mailed these out

They had no return address,
and we're mailed from another side of the state
and they we're printed up and copied
so there is no hand writing to check

I am all set
Two of the Funeral Homes as alright with it
so that is good
the other two are not reall saying anything,
but I do know for a fact that they also got the letters

Thanks,Pete

Aug 9, 2002
Massachusetts
Pete, it's entirely up to you what you would like to do.

Personally (and this has nothing to do with your POV, of course), I'd want to scare the bejeezus out of the malefactor, if for no other reason than to decrease the likelihood of it happening again.

Anyhow, my local club, The Center and Foundation for Sex Positive Culture, sent me the following information:
This information was provided by a really nice lady:
Allena Gabosch
Executive Director
The Center and Foundation for Sex Positive Culture

Also, Pete, there's really no such thing as an anonymous letter. Regardless of what you may think, a little gumshoe work and the jackass would find himself on the working end of a multi-thousand dollar legal action.

BTW, did you know that before college I used to work in your area of expertise? I drove hearse.
Thanks again Ken,
As long as this doesn't cost me any work,then I am all set
Today,when I talked to the ones that said they didn't have a problem with it
They also informed me that they actually knew about 6 months ago

I didn't ask how they found out,but I thought it was cool
that they knew and never said anything about it

I'll find out who did this,as they will slip up eventually
If I start pushing things,then I will bring on more attention to it than I already have with my work

Now that they know,and they keep me working
then I can rest easy,and not have to worry if it will ever come up again

Dec 12, 2002
Visit site
Pete, kenrug is right. Even if you don't find out who sent the letter, I believe you can sue the employers themselves if they terminate you without just cause. This is a very serious matter. Of course all of us here understand that your work as "The Human Floor" is important to you for personal reasons, but you have to do whatever it takes to protect your financial livelihood first and foremost, especially in these economic times. Good luck to you.

Aug 9, 2002
Massachusetts
Pete, kenrug is right. Even if you don't find out who sent the letter, I believe you can sue the employers themselves if they terminate you without just cause. This is a very serious matter. Of course all of us here understand that your work as "The Human Floor" is important to you for personal reasons, but you have to do whatever it takes to protect your financial livelihood first and foremost, especially in these economic times. Good luck to you.
Thanks for your post
My Job is oncall
that is why I work for so many homes
I only have work if they call me
They have other people who they call as well
so all they have to do is call someone else
instead of me

This is not a fulltime job
but it can lead to alot of hours some weeks

The two who don't have a problem
we're the two that concerned me most,becuse I do the most work for them
so I will be alright

But I am out there anyways so this isn't really a problem because it could have happened any other way

But I think my reason for posting this
is to let everyone here know,
to watch your back no matter what,becuae you never know who will want to screw with your life

That is what I find amazing
other than doing my shows,and working
I live a very quiet life

Pete

slavekal

Jan 26, 2009
Even though you should have knowed, it is still unfair. Maybe if you start a website of your antics, that could be your new job. I will get a membership to help you get started.

I would really LOVE to see the fucker responsible for this have a very unfortunate accident. It's one thing to not approve of someones extracurricular activities, it a whole different story when ya start fucking with his money and reputation because of it.

Please find this person and deal with 'em.

Aug 9, 2002
Massachusetts
I would really LOVE to see the fucker responsible for this have a very unfortunate accident. It's one thing to not approve of someones extracurricular activities, it a whole different story when ya start fucking with his money and reputation because of it.

Please find this person and deal with 'em.
No problem with that!
If I do find out who it is
I'll handle it my own way

"Vengence Is Mind"