All-Star Smother

Nov 24, 2006
California/Texas
Bre's first Face-Sit & Smother Part 2

Part 2 of Bre's First Face-Sit & Smother is out.

Part 2 of this clip starts with Bre taking off her shorts as she reveals her black one piece she is wearing. She applies her full weight on the reverse facesit. You can tell her amateur experience, as she asks him if hes okay near the start of the clip. You can hear Bre moan during this clip on and off as she is beginning to enjoy it. "Are we done?" she says but he wants to be smothered even more. He gets a full taste of her ass when Bre goes on her stomach. Teasing her with his tongue through her one piece, while shoving his face deeper in her ass, she is enjoying every minute of it. Bre is one of our young BBW All-Stars, its a must have for full weight, BBW, and smothering fans!

Nov 24, 2006
California/Texas
Ass Worshiping with Raven

Raven gets her ass and pussy eaten out during this sexual smother. Her ass alone brings her to the All-Star smother world and how she makes his face disappear. "You like the way I smell?" "I can see someone is getting excited" Raven enjoys smothering him as he was one of her clients purchasing her panties. He now gets to see how well she smells in person. Smothering him with a reverse face-sit in her black yoga pants, she makes sure his nose is deep in her ass, "You like that? You like how I smell? Make sure your nose is deep in there." She continues to smother him, this time on her stomach as he drives his nose further in her ass. She started getting turned on as her body language and moans begin. He starts talking off her yoga pants, "Kiss both of my cheeks!" she demands him to do so, than grabs his head and forces his face in her ass. Raven becomes overwhelmed with the joy of his tongue tasting her ass. He does such a good job that Raven gets an orgasm at the end.

I will be re uploading Bre's photos as well since they have been taken off:bananajum:bananajum

Attachments

Nov 24, 2006
California/Texas
ALL-STAR SMOTHER DELUXE VERSION of Mini Bee's First clip Part 2.

Mini Bee pleases her boyfriend wearing grey pantyhose. Continues from part 1 having his face smothered between her legs and getting the smell of her pussy. She changes positions and has his face deep into her ass. She makes sure hes in there deep as she uses her hand to guide. Bee's smothering with her ass will leave you breathless just watching it. She finishes off the clip with a front and reverse face-sit. "I want you deep in there babe so you can smell it" as she grabs his end in his ass. If you have part 1, you will want part 2. If you don't have either, get them both today!

Attachments

Nov 24, 2006
California/Texas
Morning Face-Sit

(Jeni) Morning Face-Sit Smother

On vacation for the holidays, Jeni wants to make an amateur video with her bf. She sits on his face with small red bottoms while she grinds onto him. This All-Star is always finding a face to sit on and this morning she has one.

Attachments

Nov 24, 2006
California/Texas
Sensual Smother 1

Having your face burried in a beautful ass is a complete pleasure. Having your face burried in Savannah's ass, is an All-Star type pleasure. Savannah shows off her body as she has her boy toy shove his face in her pussy and ass. The facesit she performs leaves him hard and will want you to experince what he is smelling. Savannah slowy and steadly grinds on his face while in a reverse facesit wearing a sexy navy blue outfit. She moves her ass perfectly side to side and around to make sure her boy toy gets the right amount of her scent. She shows off her amazing breast in a smother as well as she lays on top of him and smothers his face with them. Savannah will definetly have your All-Star vote after this one!

Hope you all have a great NYE!

Attachments

Jul 12, 2002
Hi,

I would Love to see You make some videos also with full weight facesitting and bouncing especially wearing shiny spandex pants and pantyhose:)

footstool

Nov 24, 2006
California/Texas
Full Weight Facesitting by Annie Angel

When you get an ass like Annie Angel to sit on your face, be prepared to get extremely smothered. She puts her full weight on this facesit, even arching her back to get his face in there deeper. Wearing shiny blue and black yoga pants, Annie's ass looks amazing in them. Ass smothering, full weight, facesit type clip, this has its all...just like an ALL-STAR.

Attachments

Nov 24, 2006
California/Texas
Sensual Smother 3

Jackie features in this All-Star smother #3 of S.S. and let me tell you, she LOVES to smother. She sets up a smothering session with a repeat customer. Jackie tells him he is unable to cum, only when he sessions with her. Its been 3 weeks since his last session, "I love how swole you are right now." commenting on his erect cock. Jackie is wearing these sexy white spandex shorts, makes you want to sniff them yourself. You can tell by her dialogue that she is overwhelmed with pleasure as she smothers him. Front face-sit and 2 different angles of her reverse face-sit.

*This was Jackie's first time doing something like this. Her and Mini Bee popped their cherry's with us. We like to call them our young All-Stars*

Attachments