bbw squash, true or false?

Arce300587

Aug 25, 2017
I am a regular client of the studio (Bianca Bakers Fetishes) but in the last two squashing videos they have deceived me, they say that they are crushing a skinny girl and you can see that it is a lie, I am not going to buy any video from this website . Yesterday I was talking to the person in charge of Biancaa's studio and he told me that the plans are like that because he is not Steven Spielberg, and I ended up blocking and calling myself crazy.

Bianca Bakers Fetishes

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/7...e1/ClipDate-desc/Limit0/search/SQUASH_SMOTHER

Has anyone else happened to this?

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2017
The second half of the first video is definitely just a wig under Xutjja. They left a clock in the shot which shows that the last ten minutes of the video took exactly ten minutes to shoot. Unfortunately I've already bought the second video and both the angle of the camera and the angle Bianca is at has me thinking there is some fuckery afoot again. I'll not buy another of these clips where its unambiguous as to whether she is really under there or not.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2017
Filming illusions for impossible scenarios is fine. If they wrote in the description that it was just a wig under Xutjja then that would be fine too. Its just shady to fake the part that's possible and not to mention it. I wouldn't have bought that clip had I known there wasn't any facesitting in it, and I expect I'm not alone with that.

aslik

Jul 27, 2003
Midlands, England, UK
Visit site
Just suffered something similar to this, though not quite as blatant. The video claimed to be 6 minutes of nonstop fullweight face sitting, but after the first minute there was a subtle cut and the sub had repositioned slightly. I didn't think much of it until the end, where it revealed that the sub was actually facing sideways. I considered naming names, but don't want to seem vitriolic.