Becoming a slave...

MrJames

Aug 22, 2006
Hello all, I've decided that I really want to get to know some people who produce their own facesitting/ass worship material and sub for them! I would absolutely work for free, provide my own transportation to where ever you are. Im at a point in my life where im free to do pretty much whatever I wish(freedom wise, certainly not financially) and I hope to shoot my own stuff some day but if any producers could use a very serious, motivated, cool guy who LIVES to worship ass, please get in touch with me, im sure you guys can use someone like that.

Also, if anyone could link me to any other forums or message boards where I could get into touch with some femdom producers and really try to shoot with them, I would greatly appreciate it!

If this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it :)

Thanks!

Jun 25, 2006
Columbus, OH
Aha! That's why I asked! For Vegas and LA, you could probably ask smother.com, femdomarmy, romanvideo, meanbitches, and any other more private, clips4sale type ventures. Or just find pro dommes in the area and ask if they shoot content and want volunteers (I know Taylor's in the area, but not sure she still does facesit/smother stuff). But I'm sure those 4 sites would be a great place to start!

MrJames

Aug 22, 2006
Hey I appreciate your help mark. You obviously know a little about this and it's cool of you to want to help another facesitting lover! Would love to start with some more private C4S stuff and ive been looking for some to contact and I shall continue. Have you had any personal experiences with any sites? PM me if you like, thanks again!