Best facestander?

goletiout

Sep 4, 2002
Visit site
So, who is everybody's favourite facestander?

For me, you can't beat Margo from cucciolopage -she was unbelievable. Gorgeous feet, perfect foot positioning on the face, perfect balance, gorgeous girl and she genuinely seemed to enjoy trampling too.

I think Edwige also deserves a mention too as does Riama, Flore and Julyette!

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Don't forget that no matter how good the ballance the Lady has it still requires a stable face to stand on - not every tramplee has strong enough neck muscles.

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
I've had literally hundreds of girls facestand me, but this girl has probably the best all round skill set I've ever shot with. Attitude, AMAZING feet, fantastic balance and a true LOVE of facestanding.

The one and only Goddess Dee!

Sadly I no longer live near her, but she does do sessions in NYC. Definitely one to session with if you're ever up there!

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Don't forget that no matter how good the ballance the Lady has it still requires a stable face to stand on - not every tramplee has strong enough neck muscles.
Further to this I remember seeing a pic or clip where the tramplee's head was held in place by two pairs of feet either side of it - sadly, I can't find it.

Great way of keeping the facestanders surface stable.

Jul 14, 2012
I agree with stuck onyourheel . Princess perfect and the trample lodge really smooshed a face in their floor. The way the shoes crunch the face and distort it is so sexy and surreal that I want to to stare at it and see more. The only problem with the lodge is no face picks of the trampling girl and I like slave view pov shots. There are some pretty girls I like as facestanders like sweet treetops and sweetcherry feet.
the legendary Ms Destiny in ice skates on the dudes face. Legendary.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
I've had literally hundreds of girls facestand me, but this girl has probably the best all round skill set I've ever shot with. Attitude, AMAZING feet, fantastic balance and a true LOVE of facestanding.

Sadly I no longer live near her, but she does do sessions in NYC. Definitely one to session with if you're ever up there!
I'm not that much into face standing, but having done sessions with Dee at foot parties myself, I would have to agree with you!

tnt

Aug 3, 2002
Natal
Visit site

I'm late it was in 2014, but Little Dee is still active? Do sessions?
https://www.facebook.com/NYCGoddessDee *inactive
GoddessDee.com *inactive

flapjak

Platflattened
Aug 30, 2003
Flatland, USA
Visit site
I think that ausguy at this point has earned the right to the title of Greatest Barefoot Facetramplee! I would trust him as an expert in that department.

In the shod department, I think that guys like Lucien and Stryder in the past take it the best and most often. But there are relatively few women who are superior in that department from the trampler end.

A few are mentioned here - Yuliya, the lady from Tramplelodge, Princess Perfect, Mistress Kaitlynn. But I would add a couple more worth mentioning:

Jill Diamond, Buffy, and Dark Mistress of the now defunct dreamfeets.com. Dark Mistress would face step and stand at every opportunity.

"Riding Queen" Kelly Kalashnik loves standing on her slaves faces with all of her sexy boots and shoes.

Sep 4, 2010
Panama City, Florida
In the shod department, I think that guys like Lucien and Stryder in the past take it the best and most often. But there are relatively few women who are superior in that department from the trampler end.

A few are mentioned here - Yuliya, the lady from Tramplelodge, Princess Perfect, Mistress Kaitlynn. But I would add a couple more worth mentioning:

Jill Diamond, Buffy, and Dark Mistress of the now defunct dreamfeets.com. Dark Mistress would face step and stand at every opportunity.

"Riding Queen" Kelly Kalashnik loves standing on her slaves faces with all of her sexy boots and shoes.
In the shod department I would also add Tread. I forgot about Jill Diamond and agree and would add Goldie too. So many and sadly too many that have moved on.