best place to talk about facesitting experiences??

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Well, I would say the Facesitting/Smothering discussion forum here. I've had Steed search for FemDom forums across the web and this is the only one that is active, not bound by ridiculous rules/freaked out by FOSTA-SESTA, and not inundated with spam. I'd love to see the community here become more lively again, but the onus is on us to do that.

As a side note, the recent passing of FOSTA-SESTA has polarized the adult industry. Many forums have shut down or are otherwise unnecessarily (in my opinion) concerned about litigation/getting in trouble for hosting discussion. I tried joining the only other active forum I could find and was immediately banned simply because I own a clips4sale site (which I never advertised - I merely mentioned I am a producer in my introduction). We need to remain strong as a community and contribute to discussion here to make this place what we all want it to be.

There's always Reddit, but beware: Reddit is essentially a "circle jerk" of 20-something year-old college dudes who are all really sensitive. You'd be amazed at what kinds of posts they'll try and turn into an argument or be offended by. Most of the boards on there are spam/advertisers or coddled college boys complaining about how hard it is to be a boy. Ha!

MDFF is much the only forum that has actual discussion and not just advertising.