Bitches or Orgasm-addicts?

Who do you prefer to facesit you?

• A stern, bitchy domme who taunts you, needs to be convinced to let you lick her, always in control

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A woman who loves your tongue so much she cums all over your face every time

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
I almost always sit on Steed's face for pleasure. I'd venture to say about 80% of our facesitting sessions involve either him bringing me to multiple orgasms, or at least licking my ass (which also feels incredible and in the proper position will bring me to a powerful orgasm). The other 20% is a little game I play whereby I try and read ridiculously long books in their entirety while sitting on his face (taking multiple sessions, obviously). My last (and proudest) accomplishment was reading all of 'War and Peace' while smothering the life out of him, haha.

Hm, yes, I suppose that's ultimately 100% my pleasure, then. 80% orgasms and 20% amusement. We have more effective means of punishment.

As a dominant Woman (that disposition far preceding my even knowing about BDSM - too young to mention here), I feel like taking time out of my day to humiliate him by sitting on him is just male-gratification...and I don't do that. We're a 100% Female Supremacy household; if I want to humiliate him, I'll make him kiss my feet in public or thank me for debasing him :D