1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Bitches or Orgasm-addicts?

Discussion in 'Facesitting Discussions' started by DarkStarWorshipper, Apr 27, 2018.

?

Who do you prefer to facesit you?

  1. A stern, bitchy domme who taunts you, needs to be convinced to let you lick her, always in control

    3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. A woman who loves your tongue so much she cums all over your face every time

    10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  1. Just wondering what y'all like. It seems to me most facesitting porn is about punishing and humiliating the man more than about pleasing the woman. But there are exceptions ...
     
  2. Ads by Clips4Sale

     
  3. Norm

    Norm RUSH! R&R Hall of Fame!

    I would much prefer a woman who enjoys sitting on a face for pleasure rather than punishment. But those videos (and pics) are hard to find.

    In real life that's the kind of person I want to be with.
     
    lycrafan likes this.
  4. Cordelia

    Cordelia Member

    I almost always sit on Steed's face for pleasure. I'd venture to say about 80% of our facesitting sessions involve either him bringing me to multiple orgasms, or at least licking my ass (which also feels incredible and in the proper position will bring me to a powerful orgasm). The other 20% is a little game I play whereby I try and read ridiculously long books in their entirety while sitting on his face (taking multiple sessions, obviously). My last (and proudest) accomplishment was reading all of 'War and Peace' while smothering the life out of him, haha.

    Hm, yes, I suppose that's ultimately 100% my pleasure, then. 80% orgasms and 20% amusement. We have more effective means of punishment.

    As a dominant Woman (that disposition far preceding my even knowing about BDSM - too young to mention here), I feel like taking time out of my day to humiliate him by sitting on him is just male-gratification...and I don't do that. We're a 100% Female Supremacy household; if I want to humiliate him, I'll make him kiss my feet in public or thank me for debasing him :D
     
    DarkStarWorshipper and Norm like this.
  5. James

    James Active Member

    I can’t vote as I like both, though I guess I prefer the dominant theme...
     

Share This Page