Carpet pad factory part 2

Jun 25, 2009
TX
Part 2

Once situated in my work station i watched the pad glide by under me. I thought about how about how turned watching poor Fred get flattened made me. I need to put that out of my mind, i need this job and i need to make a good impression. I was lost in thought when i saw a lump pass under. I couldn't help but laugh a little thinking "getting his crush on" as the day went on i had a few close calls reaching to fix the pad I just about fell. But I was able to catch myself. At break time i heard from the other guys that the ladies were surprised i had not yet fallen. I guess they were starting a small betting pool on how much longer i would make it. Hearing this i was determined I was going to make it all day without falling and to top that my first day with no falls.

By lunch i was the talk of the factory or so i heard. The guys said when i fall the ladies are going to give me the new guy treatment. But no one would tell me what that was. They would just laugh and say you'll find out.

Now completely focused on not falling i didn't even notice the last break time bell till the pad stopped. Thinking to myself oh yeah i got this. Easy money easy job i am golden.

I had just got back into my spot and the line started. I noticed a small bubble in the pad. As i reached down to fix it i felt a hand push me off my little platform although I didn’t see who did this. Down onto the pad i went Lansing on my back i pulled my arms beside me. I remembered the warning and thought about what was about to happen.

As i got to the start of the crush line one of the ladies yelled It's the new guy. I felt the first lady step onto my face mask then onto my chest. As the next set of feet took position on me and so on. Every part of my body was pressed. It didn't hurt though it was heavy from 5 or 6 ladies weight on me at all times but no pain. It felt really good and i had no idea how many i had been under. Then it felt like the line stopped and it went into reverse? I'm thinking wow i didn't know it could do that and i noticed it was getting much heavier the weight me increased the farther the line went in reverse. Then the line stopped again and started going forward. The situation was different now about 4 more ladies stepped onto me at the same time ran before. I was being totally squished not hurting but just really heavy. I felt two ladies in each spot where there had been one. Then as i went down the line the ladies stood even closer on purpose I had about 9 or ten pairs of feet pressing me so hard it was hard to draw a breath. I could hear them laughing and pouncing on me they had waiting to try out the new guy. One said welcome to the factory newb. This is the new guy test if you can hold out your in. If not just yell and we will get off. Thinking to myself yell, yeah right, hell i can barely breath.

They paid special attention to my groin area i had so many feet on me every part was pressed under a hundred and something pounds. It hurt but felt good the weight all over my body was constantly changing. The ladies would walk in place and step down just a little like i was a human surfboard. I felt that feeling build up like i was about to explode then another soft rubber sole would press my shaft enough to stop a release. I was in heaven and hell at the same time. This went on for what seemed like an eternity. Then i felt a soft bare foot press down on my balls. This has to be jenna i thought. She rocked and bounced and two other feet both with different weights hopped on my shaft. I could no longer hold it my chest was pressed in to the pad like never before. I started to shake and i let go, i had an orgasim like i had never before, I was spent it felt like a good 30 seconds and every ounce was crushed out of me.

I finally got to the end and the weight became less and less. When I got to the end of the line i was cut out of the pad and helped to my feet. The ladies we standing around me they all had grins and smiles on their faces. They stopped the line for the special new guy break in. Everyone said congrats you did great and welcome to the team. Then out of nowhere Jenna walked up and Kissed me on the cheek. She said you held up great kid, the girls are very impressed you're going to work out great.

Last edited:

chicagofeet

Aug 7, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Why doesn't the guy just wear a safety harness, hung from above at his station? They're having fun but stopping the line has got to be expensive. In the real world, wouldn't he just get rolled up in the carpet roll? A beautiful woman driving a pallet truck would ferry him to the semi, then cover him with many more rolls. Another beauty would drive the truck to the destination. Only there would he be cut out of the roll by the installers.

A real world production line never stops for one fallen worker.

Please continue the storyline all the way through the plant and beyond.
His experience of gently being flattened is nice, but it would be more fun if he experiences a trample where he can hear and feel individual women and groups of them that build to an excruciating panic where he is desperately trying to get a breath while getting pounded by hundreds of pounds with each step. I loved how the line moved very slowly, seeming never to end. Much more brutal please, as the girls laugh.

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Nicely written & a good background to the story too.

Would like to see the story progress - as for idea's - how about a day when the Ladies wear spiky heels "to test the duability of the product" ?

Jun 25, 2009
TX
Sorry ya'll i'm no great writer i just draw from experiences of my past and in the case of this last story. Its kind of a fantasy i have day dreamed about many times driving home.

I know i left of a lot to details and kind of hurried the story along. I wrote both parts on my note 3 phone while at work, and slipped in the bathroom to smoke a marlboro next to the heater.

I love to read all the stories that others were nice enough to post. Its been pretty quiet lately i guess i hoped if i post a few others might as well.

Chicago, yes sir in "real life" the guy would wear a safety harness. And they would you a several ton roller press. And OSHA would never allow a guy to get trampled by over 100 women. Thats why its a work of fiction, i don't mind if you take the story or for that matter if anyone picks up the story and runs with it.

As for the heels coment i know a lot here are into that. And thats totally cool just that to me it would hurt like hell. And i really not into the pain aspect and i have no experience with heels trample to draw from. I can only guess as to how that would feel.

Aug 26, 2002
Visit site
Great story. Obviously not true, but I'd be first to sign up for that job if it was true! I like all kinds of footwear, but keds have always been one I've liked. hopefully more to come

Jun 25, 2009
TX
Thanks ya'll for the complements as time permits i have another story idea and a name. Trampled over a space heater. Got the idea from something that happened at work today while i ran a cold call.

chicagofeet

Aug 7, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
It was really a hundred women, wow. I love your fantasy world. So in it, lets put him under 100 tons of women, and a great press powered by the women. You are a terrific, fun writer! An all women factory, where the ladies pack him up and drive away. Maybe they don't know he's in the shipment. OSHA be damned. (funny.) I think the way you have the lady bosses running the place is VERY accurate and real.