~Castration~ Emasculation

Begging to be Castrated

For such a long time you have fantasized and wished to be castrated. It is something that you think about a LOT. Over and over again you imagine what it would be like. What your final step in emasculation will be and how your life will be different. I know that you want this so badly. You are willing to do ANYTHING to make this a reality. Including begging Me over and over...on the phone...in emails and more! I can hear the desire in your voice as you beg and plead!

begcastrateGBART.jpg

Download it Here

My Personal Web Site
Goddess Natasha’s Bondage Emporium
Blog

Nov 21, 2005
Visit site
Goddess Natasha
With all due respect , I find this post ridiculous and egregious. You are promoting permanent disfigurement and dangerous psychological impairment .

Not to mention it is against the law to mutilate and maim people , you would face charges even if the victim were consenting .

Also any medical procedure is dangerous , but doing something this extreme outside of a full blown hospital operating room is ludicrous , irresponsible and criminal . Are you a licensed surgeon ? Do you have a sterilized operating room with emergency equipment on hand ?

I love a good fantasy , but at some point the line of sanity and civility gets crossed and it is no longer a simple fantasy rather permanent physical disability.

Crucify me if you wish , just felt it had to be said. Do as you will .

Hello!
There is no need for crucifying you. You do realize that I am talking about a fantasy right? I have no videos where I actually castrate anyone nor do I have an desire to.

This particular fetish/fantasy is centered on the idea of emasculation. Castration role play is extremely exciting to Myself and many, many others. Trust Me, I speak with them every day :)

Obviously you do NOT share this particular fantasy. I notice your user name ilickshoes. There are MANY who find THAT particular engagement and activity distasteful and beyond the realm of "normal".

But since we are adults and engage with consenting adults we can enjoy OUR fetish as I enjoy having My shoes licked!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Wickedly
Goddess Natasha

Nov 21, 2005
Visit site
GoddessNatasha

Thank you for you eloquent and succinct reply . i suppose i am foolish to think it more than fantasy .

i humbly surrender my premise and offer thanks for taking the higher road.

i do realize my particular kink is a bit disgusting and certainly not normal , but i engage it and enjoy it whenever possible. Perhaps i will have the good fortune to clean your shoes one day.

Cheers ,

ils

~ Terms of your Castration ~

Terms of your Castration
It is time to clear up some misunderstandings about the terms of your castration! Unfortunately, you don't seem to realize that your castration is for MY amusement, MY pleasure, to meet MY needs! It is also time you realized your castration will be carried out according to My wishes and desires and on My time line! Listen closely as I outline the terms of your castration!

Attachments

Ritualistic Castration

Castration is a particularly erotic fantasy for Me! Stop by and view emasculation previews!

you will spend the day gazing at the gelding bench and I will explain to you the ritual that you will undergo. Restrained and helpless while other Women are witnesses to your pain and suffering! your balls will be removed as there is no use for them. your emasculation and castration will ensure your masculinity is stripped away.

My Personal Web Site
Blog

castbetteroff2.jpeg

ritualcastFEED.JPG

Castration ~ Humiliation

Castration ~ Humiliation

castrationhumgb.gif

Castration. That is really all that is left for you. My decision is final. For years you have spent countless hours even days sitting in front of your computer stroking and edging. I know that you cannot control yourself. Frankly you never have been able to. Well, that is all coming to an end.

Wickedly

Goddess Natasha

My Personal Web Site
Blog

Emasculation ~ The Easy way or The Hard Way?

See more about My fascination with Castration!

I have already made it perfectly clear that your castration WILL take place. There are only a few details for Me to decide...for instance will your castration be done easily and with little pain or brutally with you suffering for My amusement? What tools will be used? Just how much pain and suffering will you endure?

Wickedly

Goddess Natasha

My Personal Web Site
Blog

Attachments

Castrated Cuckold

castratecuckGB.JPG

I have always told you that one day your emasculation would be complete with your castration. For years you have served as My cuck. Performing oral sex but never being inside Me. I always made it clear that you would never be able to satisfy Me due to your size. So you have been content to be on the outside occasionally being allowed to participate or watch. But as I explain how your castration is going to take place I have added two things that will make this psychologically as well as emotionally humiliating and emasculating. Not only WHO will witness your castration but WHO will perform it!

Wickedly

Goddess Natasha

My Personal Web Site
Blog

Castration

Stop by My Clips4Sale Studio for more emasculation, Female Domination and preview all My videos and audio recordings!
casthappyanngb.jpg

Keeping you chaste and permanently frustrated has become the normal for you through out our relationship. But it is our anniversary and its time to do something truly special. Something permanent. Something that I have talked about over the years. This will truly cement our relationship. Deepen it and of course deepen your devotion to Me! Over the years you have expressed and begged telling Me how you will do ANYTHING for Me and submit to ANYTHING With this procedure and ritual you will be making the ultimate sacrifice to Me and it will reflect how badly you want to be Mine ~ forever!

Wickedly

Goddess Natasha

My Personal Web Site
Blog

Castrated Cuckold

castratecuckGF.gif
I have always told you that one day your emasculation would be complete with your castration. For years you have served as My cuck. Performing oral sex but never being inside Me. I always made it clear that you would never be able to satisfy Me due to your size. So you have been content to be on the outside occasionally being allowed to participate or watch. But as I explain how your castration is going to take place I have added two things that will make this psychologically as well as emotionally humiliating and emasculating. Not only WHO will witness your castration but WHO will perform it!

Download and listen now

Castration Day!

Emasculation
castrationdaygf.gif

The day has finally arrived. The day that you always knew would come. I have always told you what your fate would be. Complete emasculation. As I promised your castration day is here and it is time for all the preparation especially the mental and emotional aspects. This ultimate emasculation will make you a eunuch no longer ruled by biological desires with the elimination of your testicles. With this procedure your masculinity will be eliminated for once and for all. No longer will there be the physical burden of orgasms or erections. As a eunuch you will now be able to focus on becoming a true servant! As the day progresses and I give you instructions you begin to realize that this is real. This is not castration torture where I leave the elastrator on or the bander to cause you pain and mental anguish. No, your castration day is here.

Wickedly

Goddess Natasha

My Personal Web Site
Blog

CBT Castration

As you probably know I have been fascinated by castration and total emasculation ever since I witnessed one! These feelings of excitement and power have only grown over time! There is such eroticism for Me in imagining long, drawn out painful scenarios and methods! There are so many different scenarios that I imagine and I truly enjoy sharing them!

cbtfebgf.gif

Wickedly

Goddess Natasha

My Personal Web Site
Blog

Jul 24, 2011
Dear Goddess Natasha, I have a fantasy of being castrated by a very much beautiful woman. In my fantasy I am at the end castrated gently by her and I become an eunuch of hers willing to please her always at her beautiful feet. She castrates me surgically in my fantasy, but sometimes there are other methods like using the elastrator.

Jul 24, 2011
In my fantasy I am begging you at the end to castrate me, and you make me an eunuch of Yours. There is a lot of pain after the castration, but I keep in mind that I am Your for good. You are a woman who emasculated me and you are the most beautiful and charming Lady in the World.