Cleaning the dirty feet of a street prostitute

May 7, 2012
I was walking around downtown last night and saw a hooker walking the streets barefoot with her big stripper heels in her hand. She was decent as far as streetwalkers go, a little chubby, less than perfect skin indicating a meth problem probably, but a fairly pretty face . I was walking behind her and saw her soles as she walked, it turned me on so much and I knew I wouldn’t get another chance like this for a long time.

I approached her and asked her why she was barefoot and she said her shoes were making her feet sore. I later learned that she had been on the streets for almost 10 hours, on a super dank, humid day with a peak temperature of 92 degrees.

I told her that the condition of her feet was a huge turn on for me, and asked if she would be willing to humiliate me with them for $100. She had a really uncomfortable look on her face and involuntarily curled her lip as if to say “ew, are you serious?” I told her that it was a degredation fantasy and that if she thought the request was disgusting and pathetic, that just made it even better for me. She asked me how long it would take and I told her I could lick her feet spotless in less than 10 minutes. She liked the sound of making $100 in 10 minutes and agreed to my request.

We walked to my hotel on different sides of the street and when we got in, I had her sit on the bed so I could begin my task. She was so visibly grossed out but also clearly found it kind of uncomfortably amusing. I started by appreciating her soles a bit. They stunk badly and were coated in all kinds of disgusting gunk. I asked to take a photo of them and assured her that her face wouldn’t be in it. See the pic below! The lighting is poor and really doesn’t do justice to the level of filth that encrusted every inch

When I started licking, she couldn’t stop from laughing to herself, and said “You’re seriously gonna do this, wow...” Then she said something to the effect of “oh my god my friend is never going to believe that someone paid me for this.” I told her it would really turn me on if she called her friend as I was doing it, and told her what was happening. She liked that idea and I asked her it she’d put the phone on speaker so I could hear her friend’s reaction.

While I cleaned all the grime from her feet, she said to her friend “Hey you’re never going to believe what this guy is paying me to do, he’s paying me to lick my dirty feet.” Her friend was like “Ew, what the fuck?” and the she responded “Yeahhh it’s fucking disgusting, I didn’t believe him at first.” Friend: “omg that’s fucking sick, what a creep, ewww”. The sheer disgust in her friend’s voice was palpable and turned me on so much as I licked up all the caked in street filth.

Her feet were great, they were truly filthy and smelled horrible due to the heat and humidity here. The grime was deeply embedded in the crevices of her soles and it took a lot of hard, vigorous licking to clean some of the stains. I swallowed all of it if course.

Once they were clean I paid her with a 30% tip, she liked that and said I could lick her feet clean again anytime. I told her next time to make them even more disgusting just for me, and I’d pay her more. I also told her that if any of her friends want to make a quick buck, I’m down to clean feet any time and would love to clean a group of girls’ feet at once and pay them each a premium for it. She said she might know girls who would be down and took my phone number. I love the idea of having a group of local druggies and hookers whose nasty feet I can clean on a regular basis.

All in all it was an amazing and deeply humiliating experience to lick all the accumulated scum and filth from a skeevy neighborhoods’ streets off the feet of a trashy hooker. Respectable society views streetwalkers like her as subhuman garbage, and yet I had her looking at me like subhuman garbage! I truly felt like the lowest of the low.

Attachments

May 7, 2012
I have actually never gotten sick from cleaning filthy feet. I guess on one or two occasions I have been aware of mild indigestion (usually when copious mouthfuls of mud are involved), but that’s about it. Our immune systems are much, much stronger than we think!

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Paris
I know, I licked and still lick dozens of shoe soles (loving it!) and never really got sick yet. but I don't know. A prostitute in my mind she can have so much bad things on her feet or shoe soles... I prefer random girls.