1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Converse and other Canvas Shoe Thread

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips' started by hansderhans, Apr 18, 2016.

1. hansderhans

hansderhans Well-Known Member

Cassandra's Laundry Discipline - (Full HD 1080p Version)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8...+Laundry+Discipline+-+(Full+HD+1080p+Version)

[​IMG]

"Cassandra has ben wearing the same pair of socks for a few days, and she was expecting to change them after her loser slave was doing the laundry. The only problem is that this loser slave totally forgot about his daily tasks! She is planning to make him pay for this inconvenient, so she makes him sit down on the floor to make him sniff her sweaty socks after she has been wearing them for a few days in a row with her converse! She makes him take her sneakers off, then just smothers his face with her sweaty no show socks! The smell was really intense, but she wants him to know that he must take good care of her laundry! She makes him sniff, and lick the sweaty bottom of her socks with her usual and cruel smile of satisfaction. Cassandra also makes him take her socks off his his teeth, and makes him sniff the sweaty bottom of her soles! She makes him take some deep breaths in her feet, and makes him stick his tongue out again to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! Let’s hope this loser slave will pay attention to his daily tasks next time!"

humancarpet and CAG00 like this.
  2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. hansderhans

Jamie Valentine: Dirty Allstar Foot Worship

https://iwantclips.com/store/174157/JAMIEVALENTINE/835713/Dirty-Allstar-Foot-Worship

"After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do."

Clipboard01.jpg

4. hansderhans

Painful & Humiliating Foot Tease & Denial (1080 MP4)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...+&+Humiliating+Foot+Tease+&+Denial+(1080+MP4)

[​IMG]

"
    You have gone to see your favorite foot Goddess, Janira Wolfe, in hope of earning the ultimate reward of worshipping Her divine feet. You're not sure what the challenge will be to earn such an honor, but you've told yourself that you will do whatever is required for just one little taste of those feet.

So, finally, there you are, at Her feet, currently encased in sneakers. She's equally beautiful as She is intimidating as She looks down at you, planning Her little game... because of course, that's what this is to Her, and that's what you are to Her: just another player in the twisted, sadistic game She calls life.

The Goddess can't help but laugh as she tells you that what you will be doing to earn Her feet is taking hard kicks to the face in Her sneakers. 10 kicks on each foot. Sounds easy enough...you guess...so you nod in agreement, keeping your eye on the prize, and the game begins.

As She delivers that first kick, you're surprised by the force behind it... and also by how much it hurts... but at this point, just seeing those feet seems worth all the pain in the world... so you get back up as quickly as you can... over, and over, and over again.

After She finishes the first foot, part of you can't imagine taking more...but all of you wants those feet...so you prepare yourself for the next round. It hurts more with every kick, but as She counts them down, you just keep thinking about how you're getting closer and closer to finally seeing those feet... or so you think...

See, being who she is, Janira Wolfe reserves the right to change the game whenever She pleases, which means, well... at least you got to see Her in person and get kicked in the face by Her sneakers..."

humancarpet likes this.
  5. hansderhans

Your Obsession With My Feet Is Fucking Pathetic (1080 MP4)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...n+With+My+Feet+Is+Fucking+Pathetic+(1080+MP4)

[​IMG]

"It's important to Me to routinely remind you of how fucking pathetic your obsession with My feet is, and, as you know, I very much enjoy finding new ways to humiliate you for being the weak little foot bitch. For starters, I'm going to start with My feet covered in My stinkiest sneakers, just because I know that your first thoughts will consist of "I want to smell Her feet" and "I want to see Her feet". It's just amusing to simply point out the sheer fact that it's the lowest part of My body that you think about when you see Me. Then, I'm going to give you those bare feet in your face...I'm even going to oil them up for you to make those soles nice and shiny and simply irresistible... and then I'm going to make you listen to Me read the pathetic fucking messages I get from little foot freaks that prove the absolutely stupefying effect My feet have on the standard foot boy... and then I'm going to make you cum to My soles while I humiliate the fuck out of you like only I can. Sounds like the perfect way to spend your night...and morning...and afternoon... ;-)"

humancarpet likes this.
  6. hansderhans

You Cannot See Her Soles Unless She Lets You (1080 MP4)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...+See+Her+Soles+Unless+She+Lets+You+(1080+MP4)

[​IMG]

"I am very much of the mind that the privilege of seeing the divinity that is My soles is one that must be earned. Generally, the way to earn such an honor is by paying Me a substantial amount of money. However, I do understand that there are those out there who do truly regret not being able to pay Me what I deserve to see My soles--some of whom are perhaps even more devoted to Me than the ones who can easily dish out money. So, sometimes, I do think that this pure and utter devotion to Me and My feet should be rewarded. So, I will give you one minute with My bare soles right up close and personal, and in that minute, you can do whatever your little bitch heart desires. OK? Ready, set, go!"

humancarpet likes this.
  7. hansderhans

Janira Wolfe's Foot In Face Shoejob (1080 MP4)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/108912/18621671/Janira+Wolfe's+Foot+In+Face+Shoejob+(1080+MP4)

[​IMG]

"I'm very nice to my friends...especially when I can simultaneously tease and humiliate you. So, I know how much John loves stinky feet and sneakers, so after my flight into Philly I give him the ultimate foot and sneaker fetishist's experience of having one stinky foot in his face and the other sneaker on his cock. I know you'd love to be in his position, but we all know you never will be, and just to make it clear, I'll make you clean the cum from the soles of my sneakers."

humancarpet likes this.
  8. hansderhans

Goddess Wolfe's Stinky Grey Chucks (1080 MP4)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/108912/18507775/Goddess+Wolfe's+Stinky+Grey+Chucks+(1080+MP4)

[​IMG]

"
    You're a sneaker guy, aren't you? I know no true sneaker guy can resist a nice pair of stinky chucks on a beautiful Woman. And no fan of Mine can resist purchasing My stinky sneakers. It's the closest you'll ever get to being near Me, after all. These grey chucks have absorbed My divine sweat on many hot and humid days across the country this summer, giving them the same strong aroma of My Goddess feet. Once you've bought them and they're in your possession, all you have to do is bring them up to your face and inhale while you watch My videos, and it's ALMOST like I'm right there with you. That's what you want, isn't it?

Email to purchase My worn sneakers"

humancarpet likes this.
  9. hansderhans

humancarpet likes this.