Cow-Tipping (SSBBW Smother)

Mar 22, 2007
Miami
SSBBW smother story, you've been warned... :)
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated.

Cow-Tipping
By: Miami_FA

We ran as fast as we could, trying not to look back. We reached a wall and I quickly leaped up and over. I looked back and didn’t see Ted. I climb back to the top of the wall and saw I was too late. One meaty hand on the back of his neck, the other holding his arm. She spun him around until he was airborne and slammed him face first onto the grass before climbing onto his back with the skill of a cage fighter.

Me and Ted were drunk and decided to go cow tipping on one of the local farms. We’d gotten in trouble before, so we went to old Ms. Crabtree’s farm. She was widowed and in her 50’s and huge. Standing at 6’1, she was well over 400 pounds. She spent most of her time in house robes because she couldn’t fit into anything else. Dresses weren’t long enough since her massive belly and immense tits pushed the fabric forward. A giant shelf of an ass caused the back end to ride up way too high. Pants would stretch thin and her massive thighs would wear the fabric down in a day if not sooner. Dark brown hair and permanent tan from being in the sun for so long. She used to do farm work, even at her size, but after her husband died a few years back she started outsourcing the work. Every couple of weeks a team of farm hands would arrive and do maintenance. She had enough put away from her husband’s life insurance that she was able to do nothing.

Fast forward to tonight, and after a couple of unsuccessful attempts with the cows, Ms. Crabtree appeared at the front door shouting at us. We took off running and laughing. About 50 yards later we slowed to a walk and laughed as we casually headed towards the edge of her property. We were almost there when we heard the electric hum of a motor followed by the crunching sounds of gravel under a golf cart.

“Shit!” I yelled and we took off running again. Now me, I’m about 5’9, 175lbs on a good day. At 24 I wasn’t in horrible shape, but I was drunk and clumsy. Ted on the other hand is 5’4 and maybe 140lbs fully dressed. Socially awkward, geeky neighbor I grew up with. Ted was clumsy naturally, and even more so drunk. We ran into some bushes so the cart wouldn’t be able to follow us. I underestimated how quick Ms. Crabtree was on her feet because she closed the distance quicker than expected. I was expecting to see her still in her cart when I reached the wall, so imagine my surprise when I saw her manhandling Ted.

From the top of the wall, I hid behind some branches and watched her twisting and turning and making sure he was pinned. She had him in a clearing and I was maybe 20ft away a top this wall. I couldn’t make out what she was saying, but I could tell she was speaking forcefully. She pushed his head against the grass and stood up straight on top of him. She stepped on the back of his head and quickly dashed to the golf cart. I jumped back into the yard and crept closer to Ted. He was breathing, but not moving. Just then the golf cart rolled into the clearing and I retreated back into the bush before she noticed. The headlights now illuminating the clearing, I couldn’t move and not be seen. Hiding in the shadows I see Ms. Crabtree walk towards Ted with two leather straps in her hands.

She bound his ankles first, while he was still groggy and face down. When Ted started to come to, she turned him onto his back. Ted began to struggle once he saw Ms. Crabtree move towards him. He tried to stand but with his ankles secured, he just kind of wriggled like a worm. When he tried to use his arms, she stepped right on his face with a foot bigger than his entire head. I almost gasped when she began to put her weight and you could see his head sinking into the grass. His hands instinctively shot up and grabbed her ankle, and that’s when she grabbed his wrists and bound the with the other leather strap.

Once Ted was bound, with her foot still on his face, she took off her underwear. She stepped off of his face, over his body and crouched down and looped the underwear behind his head before letting herself fall heavily onto his chest. From my angle I could see the comical size difference, Ms. Crabtree sitting on the floor with her knees bent. Through the gap under her knees I can see Ted’s small head twisting and turning like a snake as the air is crushed out of his chest preventing him from talking. She reaches behind her and positions his feet so that his knees are up and serve as her back rest.

As she reclines back, her belly lifts and her pussy rocks up and forward as Ted’s head stops moving as he starts in stunned silence. Underneath her apron of a belly was a massive bush of pubic hair. But it still wasn’t large enough to cover the long folds of her pussy which was easily longer than his face. Her pussy was so wet from sweat, urine, and excitement that it was matted against her skin in some parts, and almost dripping on others. Ted was fixated on a single bead of moisture shining in her pubic nest when the smell finally hit him and brought him back to reality. An intense smell of sweat, piss, and shit wafted from her crotch to his nose. He gagged and started coughing and just as he prepare to turn away, she gripped the underwear behind his head and straightened his face. With a sadistic grin, she leaned back and feel onto his knees which now served as her back rest. She held the underwear firmly and it pulled and craned Ted’s face up and forward, straight into her gaping pussy.

“Oh my-“ was all he could get out as his face splashed into her slimy pussy. She held him firmly in place for a good 10 seconds as his moans were getting more panicked before letting him fall out of her pussy.

My mouth fell open at the site of Ted’s face making a wet slurping sound as it fell out of her pussy. I could see the thick cum already coating his chin and cheeks. He coughed and sputtered and more of her cum came from his nose as he lay there gasping. Already Ms. Crabtree was searching for the underwear lops on the sides of his head.

“Please not ag-mmmmmmph” was all he could get out as Ted’s face was slammed again into her pussy. I couldn’t tell from my vantage point, but Ted’s face, from his chin to the top of his nose was inside of her massive pussy. His eyes wide with terror as even his screams were swallowed by her pussy. Through a forest of pubic hair he can make out her belly shuddering as she shook with each breath. His screams sent vibrations deep through her body, which aroused her in ways she hadn’t felt since her husband was alive. The sudden flow of her juices squirted up onto Ted’s face. Ted reacted by shuddering involuntarily as his face twitched. That was all Ms. Crabtree needed as years of pent up sexual frustration erupted onto Ted’s face. First Ted’s mouth filled with her cum, it was open from him trying to scream. His attempts to pull back were stopped by her vise like grip on her underwear as she trembled furiously and rode the waves of her orgasm. With his mouth filled, her cum invaded his nose before continuing to come out onto his face. She finally released the underwear and Ted’s head fell back with a dull thud against the ground. Strings of her cum stretched from his face to her pussy. He sputtered again and cum came out of his nose and mouth as he lay there, completely glazed.

Ms. Crabtree was so spent that she fell asleep against his legs. Since she was no longer supporting herself on her own legs, gravity was pulling her ass down towards Ted’s face. Unfortunately for Ted, his eyes were stuck closed since they were covered in her cum. He didn’t notice her body was slipping forward until it was too late. Her body reached an area that was slick with her juices and she suddenly slipped forward onto Ted. Muffled moans were all I could hear, then suddenly a loud snorting sound followed by quick labored breaths. I couldn’t tell what was happening, but a quick look at Ms. Crabtree showed she was passed out and snoring. A look at the golf cart behind her showed a mostly empty bottle of bourbon. I didn’t know it then, but the snorting sound and breathing was Ted inhaling a bunch of her cum and swallowing so he could breathe. I tossed a twig at her to see if it would wake her and it had no effect.

I slowly got up and walked to survey the area. Teds feet were dug into the ground, which explains why he was able to keep his knees locked and hold her up. Her arms hung off to her sides, along with her massive breasts. As I walked around her side I could hear Ted’s panicked breathing. I looked over her belly and was greeted with Ted’s battered face covered in her cum. His eyes sealed shut, his face looked like a cinnabon. His chin was wedged deep into her ass crack, which held it in place. His nose was under her pussy and even through the thick bush I could make out how wet she was. I walked around her legs and gasped at the sight. Her pussy was oozing her thick cum and it was slowly making its way to Ted’s face. Ted must’ve heard me gasp because he began making panicked pleas even though he couldn’t see who it was. Unfortunately for him the vibrations caused Ms. Crabtree to start getting wet again. I watched in horror as the first of her cum made contact with his face. Ted’s screams grew louder, which ironically made her wetter and within a few seconds, her cum had spread all over his nose, cheeks, and forehead. Ted was still struggling as bubbles started to form in the pool of cum on his face.

I was now panicking too, she was literally drowning him in her cum. I tried to move her but to no avail. I tried waking her but she was knocked out. I kept pushing and prodding as I could hear Ted coughing and chocking in the background. I pushed on her mid-section and there was a faint hissing sound. Ted’s coughs gave way to strained groans and gurgles. I distinctly hear splashing water and run around her legs to find Ted still trapped, but now the sleeping Ms. Crabtree has started pissing in her sleep. Most of the cum had been washed away and her stream didn’t show any signs of slowing yet. Filtered through her pubic jungle, it fell straight down and dripped down her pussy to an unlucky Ted below. Her folds funneling the piss straight down into her ass crack, where Ted’s mouth lay trapped and sealed by her ass cheeks. After a few moments of panicked bubbles from his nose, Ted let out a guttural yell which allowed all the piss that had pooled to flow into his mouth, stifling the yell. Ted tried to plead with his eyes for help but there was nothing I could do. I watched helplessly as the stream kept going, and the pool of her piss began to rise again since his mouth was full. It was reaching his nose and this will be the third time I’ll have to watch Ted almost drown under Ms. Crabtree.

Out of nowhere the pool started to shrink. Ted did the unthinkable, he swallowed her piss and bought himself some more time. By the time she finally stopped peeing, Ted had already swallowed 4 times. Each time he did it the level of piss would shrink rapidly, his eyes would roll to the back of his head and his breathing would increase. Since the pee was stuck in his mouth, he had to slowly swallow it as I kept trying to find ways to get her off of him. Finally he finish.

*cough cough* “Dude, help me… please” Ted begged in a raspy voice.

“I’m trying man I’m trying, she’s out and too big to move” I replied.

“Well fucking move her with the cart! I don’t care!” Ted tried to shout.

I renewed my attempts at moving her and pushing her to see if she would wake up. I pushed her side and she farted, loudly, into Ted’s face. I ran back to Ted and he was coughing and gagging.

“Come on man, what the fuck are you-“ Ted couldn’t finish his sentence. A silent but deadly fart snuck out of her ass, and it even had me gagging. Poor Ted caught that full force. I reassured him he would be ok. I got up and looked forward to see Ms. Crabtree is now awake and looking right at me.

Mar 22, 2007
Miami
I got up to run. I made it maybe 3 steps when a rope lassoed me around my ankles. I looked down in time to see my feet pulled from under me. It happened so quick I didn’t have time react and my head hit a tree and knocked me out.

While I was unconscious, it seems Ms. Crabtree was keeping busy. Ted was already bound and spent, the lack of oxygen making his limbs too heavy to move on his own. Not that it mattered, his leather straps were still in place. He hovered in and out of consciousness as Ms. Crabtree moved his body around.

I came too and found myself in a seated position with rope tying me to a stump. My arms were pinned to my sides and my head rang in pain. I tried to talk and found a foul taste in my mouth. Then the smell, all at once I realized that she gagged me with her panties. The soggy panties she’s just used to torment Ted.

Speaking of Ted, I looked over and saw the poor kid. He was also tied to a stump, hair matted against his face. Even from this distance I could make out the dried cum on his face as his head hung limply. Suddenly Ms. Crabtree appeared from behind a bush, looked at me and walked over to Ted. She’d made sure to tie him so that his face was level with her pussy. She walked around behind Ted, and sat on the stump, her massive belly pushing Ted’s head forward. He groaned instinctively, but didn’t have the energy to fight. I watched as she leaned back and scooted her pussy forward until she was right against the back of his neck. Then she reach under his chin and pulled his face up. She lifted her belly apron as she leaned forward, then let it drop with a wet smack onto Ted’s face. His body twitched, his head completely vanished under her.

Soon enough Ted’s legs were kicking as air bubbles were erupting against the underside of her belly. She laughed as his tormented screams vibrated her belly. Her laughter caused her pussy to slide up and down the back of Ted’s neck, further compounding the humiliation. I was grunting at her through my gag to no avail. Finally she leaned back and exposed Ted’s mouth and nose. He was panting trying to catch his breath. She gave him about 5 seconds before she started rocking her body forward again.

I watched as her belly slowly rolled forward onto his face. Like a glacier of fat it slid over her thighs and across his face. His screams were barely whispers, begging her to let him go. Her belly sealed him again and she laughed maniacally as she watched my face. This went one for what felt like an eternity, but was really about half an hour. By that time, Ted wasn’t even struggling or screaming, just twitching when smothered, gasping when released.

She eventually grew bored of the belly smothers, and she stood up and stepped forward, hovering over Ted’s face. She used her hand to position his face and sat slowly onto his face with a wet squish. She lifted her belly to make sure I got a clear view of her pussy lips hungrily sliding on his face. She slowly slid back and forth, smearing herself onto him. Her pussy looked like it was eating his face. Finally Ted started kicking his legs, the lack of air brought him out of his trance. She slid back and exposed his chin and mouth. I watched as Ted gasped for air while Ms. Crabtree dug through her folds and found her thick clit. She positioned it over Ted’s open mouth, reveling in the panicked breaths and moans. Finally she rocked forward, jamming her clit into his mouth before sealing it with her body.

I couldn’t see his face, but I could tell by how much her tits and belly were jiggling she wasn’t holding much back. Poor Ted was caught off guard by her clit, he kept trying to push it out of his mouth with his tongue, but her weight was holding it in place. He didn’t notice that his tongue on her clit was only arousing her more. He tried turning his head to the side, but her thigh fat had molded around his head and prevented him. So he just laid there as her pussy sucked on his face and her clit fucked his mouth. She leaned forward to let him breathe and his nose slipped out of her pussy and his first breath was no air, just cum. It was like having a bad cold, only you’re congested with cum. Ted shuddered as it dripped to the back of his throat, already used to the taste he swallowed and inhaled again. This time he was able to get some air, and a copious amount of her cum as well.

When she leaned forward, I could hear Ted moaning and snorting behind her. She changed her bouncing to grinding. Her moans were accompanied by a wet slurp every couple of seconds as the seal between Ted’s face and her pussy broke. Then the wet squish seconds later as she rotated back and sealed his face again. I thought Ted had passed out, but she sat up straight to reach for something in her bag, the sudden lack of air resulted in kicking legs and renewed muffled screams. Poor Ted has been awake throughout this whole experience.

She pulled some small plastic oval and leaned back so that Ted’s mouth and chin were exposed again. Ted was gasping for air and she maneuvered her hand to her crotch. There was a sudden buzzing sound, and I realized she’s using a vibrator. Ted realized too because he tried to plea for mercy.

“Please… please stop. I can’t tak-“ He was cut short as she leaned forward and covered his mouth. Her moans were getting louder and her movements more aggressive. She leaned back again, exposing Ted’s gasping mouth. Her hand now making wet slapping noises against her crotch as she starts to cum. Ted didn’t even have time to beg this time. His mouth started filling with her cum as she starts to squirt while sitting on his face. Her weight and fat thighs sealed his face, so it all pools and starts running to his open mouth. His screams turn into gargles as his mouth is filled, she leans forward again and seals his mouth.

She sat for a good minute and regained her composure. She stood up and Ted immediately emerged, coughing and sputtering as her ejaculate was flowing out of his mouth. His eyes sealed shut, strings of her cum all over his face. Strings of her cum stretching from her pussy to Ted’s face. Ted’s head rolled back and forth, blinded and confused before he laid it to the side and gave up. His face was lit up by the golf cart’s headlights and I could see the thick layer of cum that coated his entire face. He was still breathing, whatever that’s worth at this point.

Ms. Crabtree came back into view with a bottle in her hand. She straightened Ted’s head and squeezed a clear liquid onto his head. No, it was a gel or something. She rubbed it into his hair like if she was styling it before tossing the bottle a few feet from me. I was straining to read the label from my position, I couldn’t make out everything on the label. But I did see the words “water-based”.

I snapped out of my trance when I heard Ms. Crabtree groan loudly. I looked to see her holding Ted’s face as she sat on top. She was grunting and squatting and I realized the rest of that label would’ve said “lubricant”. My muffled screams and struggles intensified when I realized what she was doing. I watched as her folds hungrily accepted part of his forehead. She would lift and slowly come back down, easing herself onto him. Ted was barely conscious, he couldn’t tell what she was doing, but preferred the top of his head being sat on instead of his face.

It happened in an instant. Once she “crowned” and got the widest part of his forehead in, the rest of his head just slipped right in. I think even she was surprised, after straining he suddenly gave way and she landed with a thud against the stump. The sudden exertion also caused an immediate orgasm and she squirted again with Ted’s head inside of her. She let out a deep moan, almost a growl, as Sank lower and Ted’s head completely disappeared into her pussy.

She held her belly up, and looked right at me as she stood up slowly. It was an insane sight to behold. Ted’s legs weakly twitching as his neck connected to her pussy instead of a human head. She kept lifting slowly until his chin popped out. She shuddered and squirted again, only the bottom half of his mouth was out, so she once again flooded his mouth. She stopped, and slowly started sinking again, I looked and she was still staring at me. As she sank down again, her eyes rolled back once Ted was fully inserted again. Her hands went to work her clit as she began her ascension again. She would rise up until Ted’s mouth was exposed enough for him to breathe. Then descend again, literally fucking his entire head. Every time she would get him fully inserted, she would shudder and cum. The ropes wrapped around Ted took on a darker color as they absorbed all her fluids.

Her fingering her clit helped her relax her pussy and get wetter. All actions that facilitated her fucking Ted’s head. Her motions were still slow, although they were picking up speed. She stopped staring at me, just the occasional glance as she worked herself into a rhythm. Ted’s existence was one of holding his breath until his mouth popped out. His world was pitch black inside of her, and the pressure was intense but bearable. The heat was oppressive, as I’m sure the smell would be had his nose not been completely filled with her cum. Every time his mouth would pop out, he would gasp greedily at the cool air. Every time it was popped back in it would be filled with cum.

After a few minutes, Ms. Crabtree reached behind her and pulled out the vibrator. She stopped moving and just sat as she untangled the device. Meanwhile ted was fully buried in her pussy, I could hear the muffled screams coming from her crotch. She lifted enough to give him some air. But being the sadist she is, she waited for him to catch his breath before she began to piss. Unfortunately for Ted, this position with his head inside of her, position his mouth right over her urethra. His mouth was forced open so he had no choice but to accept the sudden torrent of piss flowing into his mouth.

At first he left his mouth open, the gravity letting the piss fall out as he tried gasping for air. She leaned back though, and gravity went from helping to hurting as it was now pooling in the back of his throat. Unable to spit and needing to breathe, Ted instinctively swallowed her piss. I looked away as I saw his Adam’s apple bobbing with each gulp.

“Aaaaaaaaarrrrggggg-“ Ted let out a scream when he emptied his mouth, but it turned into a gargle as she continued to empty her bladder. Again Ted swallowed her piss and gasped for air as she finally finished. She sat up again after having finally untangled her little vibrator. I watched in horror as she stood, reached back and after some effort, shoved the vibrator up her ass. She turned it on and brought her hand back to her clit. It wasn’t long before the first streams of her squirt could be seen dripping down Ted’s face. Once she was wet enough, she began her rhythmic thrusting onto his head.

Ms. Crabtree spent what felt like an hour giving herself orgasm after orgasm. Poor Ted wanted to pass out. Even as he drifted out of consciousness, she would allow him air at the last minute and reanimate his lifeless body. This gave him just enough energy to be awake for his torment. After a while, she turned her body 180 degrees, with her back towards me. She did this with Ted still inside of her pussy. I could only imagine Ted’s misery as the walls of her pussy hug and hold every feature of your face. She was almost doggy style on the stump, poor Ted’s head pulled back and still inserted in her pussy. But now her fat ass is draped across his neck and chest. Ted looks like he has a giant dimpled ass instead of a head. She continue fucking his face in this position which allowed her to lay down on the stump. After her fourth orgasm, she laid on her stomach on the stump, spent, as she turned off the vibrator.

Ted’s head, still arched back but his chin was poking out allowing him to breathe. After about 5mins, Ms. Crabtree was snoring. Ted was able to hear this since he was still inside of her body.

“M-M-Mark” He called out hoarsely. “Mark are you there?”

I couldn’t answer, my mouth was still gagged, and Ted couldn’t hear my muffled grunts and screams.

“Mark please, where are you?” Ted begged. He opened his mouth to try and scream for help, but his voice was so raspy it came out as a loud whisper. He tried anyways, for a few minutes the silence was broken with a weak and pained “Help!” from Ted. He just lay there with his mouth open, panting when I noticed Ms. Crabtree’s vibrator was slowly coming out of her ass.

I watched as the formerly pink plastic egg was exiting her asshole. And directly underneath was Ted, mouth open and panting for air, oblivious to the horror above him. I kicked my legs and screamed, but he couldn’t hear me. I watched as the vibrator fell out, pushed by one of Ms. Crabtree’s farts. The vibrator landed in Ted’s open mouth. He instantly began coughing and sputtering and twitching, but he was secured and going nowhere. Ms. Crabtree was asleep and he couldn’t close his mouth enough to spit out the vibrator.

He tried to scream again, but it came out as a defeated gargle as he finally gave up. Ms. Crabtree farted again while he was under her. Lucky for him his nose was still trapped inside of her pussy.

Mar 22, 2007
Miami
Thank you all for the kind words. This one was stuck in my head for a bit, and i was able to see the imagery in so much detail. I don't normally get to come back to a story days later and keep it going. I'll re-read this in a bit, and hopefully with some rum in me i can work on some more.

Mar 22, 2007
Miami
Thanks again guys! I couldn't get his head up her ass, that's going to involve scat and have to go in a different section. I was able to incorporate some breast smothering. Didn't really have a lot of time for edits, so it's pretty rough. But it should do the job... ;)

It wasn’t long before I passed out from sheer exhaustion. When I came to, it took a moment to assess my situation. I was still bound to the stump, but Ted wasn’t. I tried to move my head and was surprise to find Ms. Crabtree sitting on the ground right next to me, her thick arm around the back of my neck and shoulders as if we were watching a movie. I could feel the heat emanating from her skin, and the smell coming from her armpits. To my right was the rest of her body, shiny from the golf cart’s lights reflecting off of her sweaty skin. My mouth was still gagged, so I was forced to smell everything and unable to speak.

She saw my panicked eyes looking for Ted and decided now was a good time for the big reveal. She’d taken the time while I was asleep to move Ted. She pulled out her phone to show me where he was. As her arm cradled my head and kept me from moving. I forgot about all the rancid odors as I stared at a series of pictures showing Ted, also passed out, being wrapped in layers of plastic wrap. The next pictures showed Ted being laid into a shallow ditch, and lightly buried so that only his neck and head were showing. The sight of Ted’s head laying back limply, coming out of the ground was worrying. The last picture is what tied everything in for me. It was a picture she took in a sitting position, aimed at the floor between her legs, and at the bottom you could see Ted’s face.

It was at that moment, eyes wide with horror that she loosened her grip on my neck and I turned my gaze at her thighs. I still couldn’t see Ted, her body was just too big. She took a picture and showed me the result, Ted’s eyes staring at the flash as his mouth and chin disappeared into her ass crack, and her pussy mere millimeters from his nose. It was then that I could finally make out his faint groans and the rapid breathing being muffled by her thighs. I groaned loudly into my gag and she had an evil smile as she gripped my head again with her arm, and slowly pulled her panties out of my mouth.

I was panting, and the dryness of my mouth made talking difficult. After a few seconds, I started to form the beginning of my plea for mercy.

“Please” I panted in-between breaths.

“Please” *pant*

“let us”*pant*

“go,”*pant*

“we won-“

My sentence was cut off. While I was talking she used her right arm to lift up her massive breast. By the time I saw it, it was too late. The starless sky was eclipsed by the underside of her massive tit. There was a mild vinegar smell mixed with her sweat and body odor, and her tit landed with a wet “plop” against my face. She repositioned herself to still keep Ted in her ass, while also making sure I was completely smothered.

I moaned in protest and tried to move away but I was still tied securely to the stump. Her fat arm had molded around my head keeping it in place. My breath was transformed into popping sounds as the air erupted against her tit. It wasn’t long before I felt myself getting weaker. She felt it too, she used her free hand to lift just enough of her breast to expose my mouth. I didn’t even bother trying to scream or talk. Air was a bigger priority as I hungrily gasped for air. This reprieve was very short, maybe 4 or 5 full breaths before she let her breast fall against my mouth again. She continued to torment me, quickly draining any energy I’d manage to get after my involuntary nap. Her breast was so massive it wrapped around my entire face, touching the stump on either side.

Every time I felt I was going to pass out, the slab of fat she calls her tit would be lifted and I would be mildly reanimated. After the seventh round of smothering me, my responses were involuntary. Her breast would land heavily on my mouth and air bubbles would automatically escape. She would lean towards me, then use her hands to further squash me. Her greasy underside smearing against my face. If not she would lift just enough for me to sneak in a little bit of air. As soon as I opened my mouth wider for more air, she would again drop her tit. My mouth open, the result was her fat invading my mouth. I tried to push it out with my tongue, but my tongue would just slip leaving me to savor the taste of her sweat. And she would chuckle softly as she inadvertently made me lick her tit.

It felt like I had been there for hours, but it was barely 30mins. She just kept smothering me relentlessly. This time when she lifted her tit, she waited for my breathing to slow down. I couldn’t tell what she was doing, I was trying to inhale as much oxygen as possible. So I was surprised to find she had used her hands to position her thick rubbery nipple into my open mouth before smothering me with the rest of her tit. I instinctively tried to push it out with my tongue, which had the unfortunate effect of causing it to stiffen.

For the first time in my marathon tit smother, she rolled the fat off of the top of my face. First exposing my eyes, and just enough of my nose for me to breath. Even in the darkness of the night, it took my eyes a moment to adjust glare of the headlights bouncing off of the surrounding area. Then her face came into view as she leaned over to look at me. My eyes met with hers, blood shot and glassy she was obviously still drunk.

I tried to plead with my eyes for some mercy. I knew there would be none when I saw her smile again. I was still able to breathe from my nose when she suddenly rested one of her free arms on top of her tit. This forced her nipple much deeper into my mouth, and sealed off my nose, although my eyes were still visible. She made sure to look me right in the face as she started to massage her tits against my face. She watch the look of confusion in my eyes as I found myself suddenly needing to swallow. Then shock as I realized my mouth was filling. She laughed as the horror of Ms. Crabtree lactating into my open mouth set into my eyes. My scream was a muffled gargle as she held me in place, massaging her tit and continuing to spray her milk into my mouth.

My mouth was filling quickly, my eyes wanted to roll back into my head. I couldn’t fathom what was going on, I slowly began to black out and she opened my nose just enough to keep me conscious. I looked at her face as she stared down at my eye lids getting heavier. I couldn’t hear what she was saying, but I think I can read her lips. Small lips, open mouth, small again, what is she trying to say?

All at once it hit me… She’s telling me to swallow. I don’t know if it was intentional, or my body’s self-preservation kicked in, but I made my first swallow shortly after. It took 4 gulps to empty my mouth, only for her to continue filling it. It was then when I laid back and just stopped trying to fight it.

Oh shit… I forgot about Ted.

Ted's side:

Ted woke up, immobilized, hot and in darkness. It wasn’t long before there was movement above him and he realized where he was. Blinding light, followed by a flash of an even brighter light. Once the spots faded, he could see he was looking up at Ms. Crabtree through her monstrous inner thighs, over her pubic hair and that dreadful belly. He couldn’t talk, his mouth was in her ass crack. To make matters worse, his nose was almost touching her pussy.

Ted couldn’t hear anything above him, every so often one of her legs would come down and half his face would be buried in her thigh fat. Sometimes both came down, it seemed like she was preoccupied. It hadn’t dawned on Ted that she was torturing Mark. Hell, Ted thought Mark had made a run for it and left him behind. All of the sounds Mark was making were inaudible buried in her thighs. Her thighs also blocked any visual confirmation of Mark’s presence. Ted stayed in this purgatory for was felt like an eternity, but really closer to half an hour. By now Mark was already smothered under her massive tit. Ted wasn’t sure what was happening, but she kept moving and her pussy kept getting wetter. Brushing against his nose, leaving a slick spot where her cum had coated it.

Finally she got Mark to understand, you have to earn your breath. Ted wasn’t aware any of this was going on, only that Ms. Crabtree suddenly shifted her attention to him. She leaned forward a little, and buried his nose in her pussy. Ted was caught off guard and found himself trying to breathe with a nose full of her juices. She kept rocking back and forth and grinding herself against him. Poor Ted again found himself coated in her cum and Ms. Crabtree found herself in heaven. Not because Ted was offering any additional stimulation. She was wet with anxiety at what was coming next.

Once thoroughly coated, she began to ease her ass forward and Ted’s head was leaning back. As the back of his head touched the ground behind him, her ass cheeks spread around his face. All her juices just made it so his face slid right into her ass cheeks. Before he knew it, his chin and mouth were sealed in her ass. Unfortunately, the pressure of her ass cheeks due to all her weight proved too much friction for Ted’s face to overcome. But she’s planned for this, looking Ted in his eyes through her bush she played with her clit and let more of her cum drip down towards her ass. In time Ted’s face started to move again and before long he was right up against her asshole.

Hot and quivering, her asshole threatened to overwhelm Ted. With a hand on his forehead, she arched her back and pushed his head back. Ted suddenly felt his chin slipping into her asshole. He wanted to yell, but only muffled groans and air bubbles escaped as his chin went into her ass. Her pussy began to drip on its own at the sensation. Ted began to panic as he felt her asshole expanding and swallowing his chin and moving up his face. Up until then a perfect seal had formed between Ted and her anus. That changed as soon as her asshole went over his bottom lip and forced his mouth open. Once that happened, the pressure difference formed by his mouth under her anus led to a severe silent fart to escape from her ass and wash over his face.

Ted passed out from the potency, and Mark was just on his second mouthful.

Back to Mark:

Mark was shocked by the cold air stinging again his face. Ms. Crabtree stood up and his limp head look over and saw Ted’s limp head coming out of the ground. He couldn’t see his chest to confirm he was breathing. But he was able to hear his snoring if he listened hard enough. The distraction is just what Ms. Crabtree needed to get into an all too familiar position. She was again sitting on the stump as she did when she smothered Ted with her belly. Only this time she pulled Mark’s head back and dropped her heavy belly onto his forehead. It spread out and covered the top half of his face. Through the gap in her thighs, with a sly smile, Ms. Crabtree stuck the other tit into his mouth.

Mark was already sucking on her nipple, he understood he needed to earn his breath. He just wasn’t aware that her breasts are asymmetrical and this tit is actually the bigger one. Or that it was now engorged. Or that gravity was now working against him as it pulled the milk in her tits to the bottom, right where his head was laying. Lastly, he wasn’t expecting Ms. Crabtree to stick the other nipple into his mouth along with the engorged one.

Ms. Crabtree was in pure ecstasy at the utter dominance she’s exhibited over these two. She may just have to keep them in the barn for future use. Maybe the small one, he’d be easier to control.

She looked at Ted’s limp head as she said this. She took her foot and lifted his head so it tilted back. She rubbed her dirty feet on his face and worked them into his mouth. Yea he seems like he would easy to mold. He could easily become domesticated and make her life so much easier and enjoyable.

She looked down at Mark, twitching and struggling to keep up with the flow coming from two udders. She couldn’t let him go, he would bring the authorities in an instant. Her knees were on his shoulders, and her legs draped over onto his chest. She applied pressure with her and with a hand on his chin she pulled him to her as she slid towards him. She continued to overfeed Mark as she was now grinding her clit against the top of his head.

No, she wouldn’t be able to have Mark wandering around. She can’t kill him, she’s going to have to secure him somewhere until she could think of something better. It was at that moment, with the sunrise starting to peak over the trees in the distance, that she saw the outline of her outhouse…

Mar 22, 2007
Miami
Thank you everyone!

For now here is where the story is going...

Mark:

I woke up and found myself in a dark room with my ankles and wrists shackled to a chain wrapped around a metal pole running horizontally along the wall. It took some time to adjust to the dimness, but it was a small closet like room with no other furnishings. I was on a hard concrete floor in front of a small platform. Upon closer inspection I saw it had a hole in the middle, and then the smell of shit and piss hit me and I stumbled back against the wall. The chains rattled as I frantically thrashed around. I wanted to scream but I just noticed my mouth was gagged and taped shut. After struggling for a good minute, I slumped against the wall and stared at the only bit of light I could see. In front of me was a door, and an all too familiar cut out of a crescent moon. I was chained up in an outhouse, the sun had just barely risen and it was beginning to get hot.

Ted:

Ted was also just waking up. He was almost completely immobilized, only his neck was able to move and he was in a sitting position. He looked around and was shocked when he looked into a standing mirror in the corner. There was Ted, half kneeling, half sitting on a wooden platform, it looked like a dolly used to move furniture. There was a slight modification that added some support to his butt and lower back. So even though he was uncomfortable, there was little pressure on his legs, whoever designed this planned on having it be used for a while.

The immobilization was due to his hands being shackled, and a layer of clear plastic wrap spun around his body. He looked like a plastic cone with his head sitting on top. The cherry on top wasn’t so much the collar around his neck, it was the dildo gag protruding from his mouth. Once it all registered, Ted began grunting and struggling. He succeeded in rotating the wooden dolly in place and exhausting himself. He hung his head in shame and tried not to panic.

Mark:

I was blinded when the door suddenly open and in staggered a naked and hungover Ms. Crabtree. I watched as she strode right pass me, squatted over the hole and used the bar I was chained to for balance. She then released a fire hose of piss into the hole, well mostly into the hole. A good portion missed, pooled on the platform and began to meander towards me. Staring in disbelief, I watched Ms. Crabtree stand and steady herself before marching over to me and grabbing my chain, lifting and backing me into the wall. She then stepped forward, her thighs pinned my shoulders and she pinned my face against the back wall with her pussy. My mouth was still gagged, so I was assaulted by the stench of her morning piss as she scrubbed herself clean on my face and walked out the door, locking it behind her.

Ted:

In the house a few minutes later, poor Ted was also startled when Ms. Crabtree walked over to Ted and put a leash on his collar. She dragged him into the kitchen, stopped abruptly and giggled to herself as Ted slammed into her ass. She removed the dildo, but the gag was still in place. She then moved over to the kitchen counter where she was preparing some breakfast. She threaded the leash between her legs and pulled until Ted was again pressed against her ass. She positioned him so he was looking straight, then she spread her cheeks and stepped back while holding the leash in place. There was nothing Ted could do but watch the oily dimpled flesh spread and envelop his face. Ms. Crabtree fidgeted until he was deep in, and gave him just enough clearance to breathe through his nose. What Ted couldn’t see was her pulling the roll of plastic wrap out and wrapping it around her waist, sealing Ted against her ass.

For the next 40 minutes, Ms. Crabtree was cracking eggs and frying sausages and bacon as she made herself breakfast. Ted was dragged along on the dolly, secured to her ass. While in front of the stove, watching the frying pan she sat back on her new portable stool. Washing utensils she leaned back on Ted as she was in front of the sink. This went on throughout the entire preparation and when it was time to eat she just pulled up to her counter and sat back on Ted. He was hoping his neck would break, or the dolly would collapse, but he underestimated how good Ms. Crabtree was with her hands. The dolly was sturdy and supported them both with ease.

As she shoveled food into her mouth, Ted wondered what happened to Mark. His musings were cut short by an unmistakable gurgle coming from deep within Ms. Crabtree’s digestive system. Ted knew what was coming, but at this point what was the use in struggling anymore. At least if he went along with things maybe she would be merciful. Or maybe he would just pass out like before. At least he hoped so.

The first fart was short and loud, sealed against her ass meant it could only go up and straight into Ted's nose. Unfortunately for Ted, he was getting used to her gas so passing out wasn't an option anymore. The next fart came shortly after, longer and smellier. She leaned forward and the plastic wrap pulled him in deeper. She greeted him with a silent fart. Poor Ted's eyes rolled back and he went limp and prayed to pass out, but no relief wold come. Ms. Crabtree's asshole puckered, opened, and another hot wave washed over Ted's face again.

Once she finished her food she waddled toward the sink, Ted now serving as a human tail. She made it to the living room before cutting Ted out of his plastic prison and setting him in front of the couch. Eyes glazed over, head hanging limply, Ted just stared at the floor. It was at this moment that she re-attached the dildo to his mouth, sat on the couch and pulled the leash dragging Ted to her. Ted watched her slouch on her couch and part her thighs. He could hear them peeling apart as the damp skin separated. Her belly spilling onto her thighs, he couldn't even see the pussy which was about to torment him.

He slammed against the couched and she grabbed the dildo and guided it to her crotch. Chin on the couch Ted watch her lift her belly and slide forward. She used her other hand to guide the dildo into her pussy. Once situated, she used that hand to grab the back of his head and pull him towards her. The dildo disappeared into her and Ted landed against her sweaty bush. She planted her stomach on top of his head and turned the TV on. Both legs were draped across Ted's shoulders as she interlocked her ankles behind his back and pulled him in deeper. Ted couldn't hear or see anything, but he felt her tapping him with her ankles and shaking her hips. Ted had given up, there was no way out. He began to move his head, then he pulled back as far as she let him before being slammed into her cunt. He repeated the motion and was again slammed against her. He did it again and again until she found her rhythm. Now when she slammed his face, he would bounce off and she would slam it again.

It wasn't long before the bounces picked up speed. And even shorter before her pussy became a wet mess. Ted's vision was filled with her shiny bush, then darkness as his face disappeared between her thighs before bouncing back up and repeating. As she approached her orgasm, she began grinding against Ted. The dildo wasn't doing much anymore as she just gyrated against his facial features. Ted's face was now just a bumpy surface for her to get off of. When she did cum it was a spectacular display. A deep growl followed by full body trembles and Ted pinned against her pussy. She squirted with such force, what didn't go up Ted's nose shot up like a fountain from between her legs.

Ted lay there, dildo still in her as he watch drops of her cum collect and drip onto his face. A few moments later she pushed his head back and removed the dildo and gag. Then she held his nose shut until he opened his mouth. She pressed his face and open mouth against her sloppy pussy. She smeared herself against his face until he couldn't breathe, then leaned back and held him in place. Ted was panicking, his nose was clogged with her cum, and he couldn't open his mouth wide enough o get out of her pussy. She was smacking he top of his head and it finally sank in. Reluctantly, Ted stuck out his tongue, recoiled at the tangy taste of her cum coupled with the salty taste of her urine. Another smack and he tried again. Once she felt him licking she rubbed the top of his head, leaned back and put the volume on the TV up.

Her leaning back let Ted's nose pop out of her pussy. But so much cum had filled it, he had to inhale forcibly and swallow the wad of cum she'd deposited in him. It was then that he was finally able to breathe freely, even though his nose was still under her belly apron. Ted couldn't hear the TV, but after a short while he was able to her Ms. Crabtree snoring again.

Mark:

It had been a little over two hour since Ms. Crabtree had pissed in front of me. The pool had dripped and reached my legs, I was painted into a corner by the puddle and my bonds didn't let me move away. The heat had risen, and the smell was almost palpable. The air was thick with the smells she'd left behind in that outhouse. Suddenly the door opened again and there she stood in all her glory. Ms. Crabtree grabbed my head and laid it on the floor behind the hole in the floor. She squatted over the hole and left the door open to let more light in. She was staring at me as she grunted and farted. She started to piss and most of it landed in the whole, plenty of it splash around, most of it onto my face. Every time my eyes closed, she would tap my face to get me to open them.

One long hollow fart later and the smell intensified. Her grip on my head tightened as she started to strain. I watched in horror as an absolute avalanche of shit erupted from her ass and into the hole. Some sprayed around the side, but the bulk made it into the hole. Wet farts and the distinct crackling sound a large turd makes, punctuated by the wet plops of her loads hitting the bottom of the hole. After a few minutes, she finally stopped shitting but stayed farting. She pissed again before standing up and pulling me up in the process.

Just as before, she walked up to me and pressed her bush against my face. I was still gagged, so she couldn't understand my protests. I already knew what was coming next, but she took her time, savoring her dirty pussy on my face. She locked eyes with me through the bush of her pubic hair and smiled an evil smile as she released a little bit f piss while situated on my face. It had nowhere to go but up my nose, which I inadvertently inhaled and swallowed. I coughed into the gag and she began laughing. Laughing hard enough to again piss up my nose. She pulled back and I fell forward but never hit the floor. I looked up and she had a firm grip on my leash as she was now looking at me over her right shoulder. I didn't even notice her turn around, but I did notice the smell coming from her ass crack. I looked forward in time to see her backing up, one hand holding my chin in place, the other began pulling her ass cheeks open. Her checks audibly peeled off of each other, only this time it wasn't because of sweat. Her ass pinned the back of my head against the wall and my face slowly slid into her crack. Once set, she began grinding her against against my face. I tried to lift my arms and push her off, but she was already standing on my chain limiting my movement even further. My mind reeled as the smell permeated my sense. My eyes closed as I prayed for release.My body trembled as I passed out from being overwhelmed.

When I came to I was still in the outhouse, albeit alone. But everything smelled like shit, the sun was still up. I wonder where Ted is...

Last edited: