Darkest Desires (A Femdom Short Story)

the3leaf

Dec 22, 2016
California
This is my first erotica I'v ever released. Originally the plan was to sell it on Amazon as I have with other non erotic short stories. I decided to release it on here for everyone to read for free instead in the hopes to get some feed back, and maybe learn something. Please let me know what you think, and feel free to give me any tips.
Enjoy.

I was sitting inside Bob’s Bar and Grill. For some reason when your heart hurts drinking alcohol just feels like the right thing to do, however after enough nights of drinking at home alone. The actual physical pain in your chest doesn’t desist despite the liquid, the next thing to do is to go drink at the bar to be with other people.
A server walked over to my table, and set another beer in front of me. I was sitting at my own table still drinking alone. The bar was busy with people talking, walking table to table, playing pool, dancing, and just enjoying themselves in general.
While I was day dreaming, a woman whispered into my ear. “There are probably more than fifty people in this place, and you are here sitting alone.” The voice had a seductive charm to it.
I turned my head to watch the woman as she walked around the table, and sat in the chair opposite of me. Her appearance matched her voice well. Long black hair that draped over her respectable breasts, black tight shirt revealing just the right amount of cleavage, and tight blue jeans that displayed all the curves in her legs elegantly.
“Well, I just stopped in for a beer,” I said.
The woman let out a slight chuckle. “I saw you come in hours ago. Thats not your first drink.” Her smile would have been enough to paralyze a lesser man, but I forced myself to keep cool. I’m not going to lie though. The drinks helped with the nerves.
“You caught me,” I admitted playfully as I tipped my beer towards her before taking a drink.
“My name is Trish,” She said.
“Nice to meet you Trish,” Its not like I go to bars often, but I never had a beautiful woman just walk over to introduce herself. This was unexpected.
“I’m Mike.”
Trish held her clear plastic cup containing maroon liquid up for a cheers. I tapped her cup with my bottle before we both took a sip of our beverages.
“Do you come here often?” I asked.
“No. It’s my first time,” she responded, “I just came to California a few days ago.”
“Did you move here?”
“No. Just visiting for a few days with some friends.”
“Where are your friends?” I was trying to keep her talking so she wouldn’t leave.
Trish gave me a playful smile before answering “I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself.”
Trying to return the smile, my nervousness was starting to get the better of me.
“So why did you come here alone?” she asked.
Her question took me off guard. “Well, I guess I just like to go to a bar once in a while and watch people.”
“Bullshit,” she countered “Your sad. Why?”
“How can you tell?” I asked.
Trish giggled again. “I can see it in your eyes and your body language.”
“Really?” I asked. She couldn’t be telling the truth.
“Yep,” She said. “So don’t you try to lie to me. I can tell.” Trish was impressing me more, and more. “Now tell me why your sad.”
Was she asking me a question, or giving me an order? “To be honest I went through a breakup a couple weeks ago, and I’m still not quite over it.”
“I’m sorry to hear that,” she said, but her smile didn’t waver. “What happened?”
“Well. Things weren’t really working out. So we decided to see other people.”
Trish stared at me for a moment with dark piercing eyes. “You are lying to me,” she accused.
“Its complicated,” I said.
“Thats okay. I understand if you don’t want to talk about it,” she said. “So your here to find another girlfriend?”
I laughed a little. “No, its not like that.”
“A one night stand then? To help you forget about her?” Trish was just relentless.
“No! Its not like that.”
“Well thats what most men would be doing. Wouldn’t it?” She accused.
“I’m not most men.” I said with a grin.
“Your a man though aren’t you?” she asked with a sarcastically curious face.
“Of course,” I tried to not sound defensive.
“You think about sex don’t you?”
Was she coming on to me? “Sure. Doesn’t everyone,” I explained.
“So, how was the sex with your girlfriend?” Trish asked.
“Our problems didn’t extend to the bedroom,” I replied.
She smiled at me. “Are you implying that your really good in bed?”
“No, its not like that.” I was starting to get nervous again.
“So she was the one really good in bed?”
“No. I mean. She was fine. Well it was good.” I sighed trying to gather the right words. “We worked well together, We both liked what we did.”
“Ohhh,” she said with exaggeration. “So kinky sex. What kind?”
“I’m not sure I should be talking about the sex I had with her to you.”
“Did you two explore some fantasy's together?”
I couldn’t think of how to respond so I just gave her what must have been a nervous laugh.
“I knew it,” Trish expressed proudly. “Were you top or bottom?”
“Um… well…” I was extremely hesitant to respond. There was no way she was going to let up, but I would be so embarrassed to tell her.
“I could see you being a sub,” she said, giving me a faint wink.
“How can you tell?” I asked. There was no use denying it.
“I’m good at reading people.”
“Apparently,” I agreed.
“Now,” she challenged, “you try to read me.”
“I’m guessing your a top,” I said. Trish knew how to dominate a conversion, maybe she did the same in bed.
“Oh really?” Trish asked sarcastically. “What makes you think that?”
“And I’m guessing that the reason you sat here with me was because you could tell that I’m a…,” I hesitated before finishing the sentence, “a sub.”
One of the servers walked past. Trish stopped him. “Excuse me, can we get two more beers and two shots of vodka please?”
“Yes, ma’am. I’ll be right back,” the server replied as he rushed to another table.
“Now, since we know our places. You are going to tell me what your into.” Trish put off an aura of confidence.
“Well that depends what you mean,” I said. Trying to stall the conversation was making me feel uncomfortable.
“You better start getting more obedient, before you get punished,” Trish warned playfully. “Do you like bondage?”
“Yes Trish. I enjoy being tied up.” I admitted grudgingly, shaking my head.
“Call me Trish while you can. Because after we leave this bar you need to call me Domina.”
The server appeared to place one shot and one beer in front of each of us. Trish never broke eye contact with me. What could she really want to do to me?
“Heres the deal tough guy,” she said. “I’m going to ask you a question. If you lie to me, or I don’t like your answer, you have to take a drink. Beer or vodka is my choice.” She slid the shot the server put in front of her over next to my shot. Two shot glasses full of toxic liquid and a full bottle of beer all lined up in front me.
“Okay,” I said feeling my cock start to grow from her control.
Trish attacked with her first question. “How many woman have you had sex with?”
“Well,” I hesitated. This situation was so embarrassing. Still, I really didn’t want it to end.
“To long,” Trish declared. “Take half a shot of vodka.”
I grabbed one of the shot glasses before slowly pouring half of its contents into my mouth. The liquid burned a little. My cock grew a little more. I needed to get myself under control. She wasn’t even doing anything sexual, but her orders turned me on.
“Do you want to take a second try at that question?” She asked playfully.
“My x-girlfriend was my first.”
“Really? So was she the first person that you played games with then?” Trish seemed so genuinely interested in her questions. I was starting to wonder if this was a ‘job interview’ so to speak.
“Yes, I suppose,” I said. “I mean, I’ve been with other girls, we just never had sex or played… those type of games.”
“Do you look forward to playing those types of games with other woman?” Trish asked.
“Not necessarily, but putting it that way is strange.” I responded.
“Why do you say that?”
“Well to be honest. I never really imagined meeting a woman that liked me, and that was still into the same stuff.” I admitted embarrassingly.
“You have one in front of you,” she countered. “Why don’t you except it?”
Trish was admitting that she liked me. The game was up, we both knew where we stood. I needed to stop pretending that I didn’t know. “You are right. I’m sorry. This is just weird to me still.”
“I understand,” she said. “And I’m sure you are still heart broken, and that has to make it harder.” She paused for a moment. Leaving me just enough time to start thinking about my whole situation of being here. Sure we were into the same stuff, but still. I really was heart broke and Trish was making this seem like just flirting, or sex. We weren't building on a relationship and for some reason that made it hard for me. Did I really want a relationship though, or was rebound sex enough?
“Still you need to be punished,” she said finally. “Finish that shot of vodka.”
I threw down the shot without saying anything.
Trish looked deep into my eye’s. “I know your still stuck in your old ways, but can you forget about your ex for just a few hours while we are together?” she asked.
“Of course,” I replied. It was hard not to think of her, but I knew I was wrecking the moment.
To my surprise Trish smiled and said “Your lying. Take a long drink of beer.”
I tipped the bottle into my mouth and took a few swallows.
“I know you can’t help thinking of her,” she explained. “I’m going to help you forget though, and make you realize that you can find the same thing with another girl.”
She really caught me off guard. I didn’t know what to say.
Trish giggled. “Are you afraid?”
“Not at all.” I wasn’t afraid, just nervous and confused. She was playing with me, and I could tell. I liked this a lot, but I still didn’t know what exactly I should do. Should I just let it happen? I know what my dick wanted.
“You know, you can make this stop anytime you want,” she said. “I wont be offended.”
“I don’t want you to stop,” I said.
“Good.” She said.
We stared at each other for a few moments. Trish sitting her chair challenging me with her eyes. Trying to return her gaze was difficult. Her dark eyes were so intimidating.
“Do you like being fucked in the ass?”
“What?” I asked. Almost spilling my beer.
“I bet you do, don’t you?”
“Well, Yeah, but I mean, not by men.”
Trish laughed gently. “I know. Now take half of the that vodka.”
“But, I answered your question.” Not only that, but I was getting a really good buzz by now.
“Are you arguing with me?” she asked with a stern look. “Take the whole shot.”
I tipped the vodka into my mouth without saying anything else. Buzz or no buzz, I didn’t want to blow this night.
“You should be more cooperative.” Trish said. “I’m just trying to learn your limits.”
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Your limits in bed. I’m going to hurt you tonight Mike. Thats a fact, but I don’t want to hurt you in ways you don’t want me to.”
“I’m pretty open.” I said. “I just don’t want any blood, or anything to bad.”
“What do you mean ‘pretty open’?”
“I mean, even if its nothing I did before, I’m open to try new things.”
“Your cute.” Trish said with a smile. “Your like a virgin.”
I felt my face go red.
“Finish your beer,” she said as she rose from her chair. “I’ll be right back.”
My beer was still half full. Putting the bottle to my mouth I took a few large swallows until it was empty. Trish walked over to the bar, and had a few words with the bar tender before she slid a few bills from her jeans pocket.
Trish came back over to me as I stood up. I swayed a little in consequence of all the alcohol.
“Lets go play,” she said. Grabbing my hand, she led me out of the building, and to her car.
Once inside her car, Trish looked over at me. The side of her mesmerizing face lit up from the moonlight. I couldn’t believe this was really happening. She was taking me to the unknown. All I knew to expect was pleasure…, and pain.
“We’re going to my motel,” she said. “Are you ready for this?”
“Yes.”
“Yes what?” she snapped.
It took me a moment to understand what she was talking about. “Yes, Domina,” I corrected myself.
Trish leaned over slowly before kissing me on the lips. “Good boy.”

The drive was short, but still awkward. Trish didn’t look over at me, and I felt like I should say something. Never having been in this situation before, I wasn’t sure what to do. So I decided to try talking.
“You didn’t have to pay you know,” I said. “For our drinks I mean.”
“You don’t get to tell me what I don’t have to do.” Trish didn’t look at me, but I saw a smile on her face. “Besides, your going to earn it.”
“Am I?” I asked.
“Oh yes,” she replied. “You going to be my little slut tonight.”
We pulled in front of her hotel room. Trish got out of the car, and headed to the room. Getting out of the car, I stumbled after her. She opened the door then pushed me in. Even though she pushed gently I almost feel on my face before I caught my balance. She followed my into the room as she turned on the lights before closing the door behind us.
The room was plain, and smelled like it was just cleaned. I noticed Trish had a large black traveling bag on the ground next to the wall.
As I turned to face Trish she shoved me backwards. My legs hit the edge of the bed, tripping me, before my back landed on the soft surface of the blankets and sheets. She mounted me with one knee on each side of my ribs. Her warm ass resting on my stomach. I could only look at her beautiful face for a moment before it lowered down onto mine. She kissed me deeply. Massaging my mouth with her lips and tongue. My cock grew almost instantly. My hands went up, wrapping around her head and body. Trish only aloud them to be there for a few seconds before she grabbed my wrists, pushing them down onto the bed, and above my head.
“You don’t get to touch me unless I tell you,” she whispered into my ear. “Understand?”
“Okay.”
She pulled my wrists towards her on the bed, sliding them under her knees to restrain me. Once her hands were free she slapped me across the face. Not hard enough to hurt to bad, but enough to surprise me. “Excuse me?” she said.
“I mean,” I stuttered thinking of the words. “Yes, Domina.”
“Thats better,” she said slapping me across the face again. “Now apologize.”
“I’m sorry, Domina.”
“Prove it to me.”
I hesitated before asking, “How?”
“Stand up,” she said standing up herself. “And get naked.”
Slowly I rose from the bed feeling nervous. This is when things were going to get real. I pulled my shirt off before tossing it to the floor. Kicked off my shoes, and pulled off my socks. Taking off my pants, I almost fell since I still had a really good buzz from the alcohol. I turned to face her with my cock pushing at boxer-briefs.
Trish shook her head at me. “Take those off,” she said pointing a finger towards my underwear.
Even though it was embarrassing I did as I was told. Maybe thats why Trish was feeding me drinks. If I were sober there is a good chance I would have been to embarrassed to let her dominate me like this.
“Good boy,” she said smiling at my erection. “Now lay down on the bed, on your stomach.”
Laying on the bed was a little uncomfortable. My hard dick was squished under my lower stomach, and I felt vulnerable having my bare ass exposed to her. Trish went to her black bag on floor. After rummaging around for a moment she pulled out some long shackles that had leather covers on the cuffs. She walked over to me with a straight face.
“Put your arms out,” she ordered, grabbing one of my hands, and pulling it towards the corner of the bed. I put my opposite hand in the same place on the other side of the bed. The leather felt soft against my wrists. Waiting for her to restrain my hands I had to wonder if she purposely got a motel with a four post bed.
“Spread your legs,” Trish said as she walked to the front of the bed. I expected her to tie me up since we were talking about bondage back at the bar, but I didn’t expect her to go to this extreme. However I moved my feet towards the corners of the bed, and waited while she shackled them to the posts.
When Trish was done she asked, “How do you feel?”
Pulling on the restraints I found that I still had a bit of movement, but not a lot. Thinking about her question I said, “Stuck.”
“Stuck?” she asked.
“Trapped,” I clarified. “And vulnerable.”
“Oh you are,” she said in a dark voice. “Your mine for the rest of the night. To do what ever I want with.”
For the first time I was beginning to feel a little afraid. Reality was starting to hit me. I don’t even know this woman. Thinking about it, she basically got me drunk at the bar, in order to get me in this position. She could do what ever she wanted to me, and I really didn’t have any idea what she was going to do.
Trish must have saw the fear in my face because she started laughing. “Its okay Mike,” she said. “Like I said at the bar. If you want this to stop just say so. Okay?”
That made me feel a lot better. “Its okay,” I said.
Suddenly she spanked me on the ass. Hard enough to sting, and make a loud clapping noise.
“Okay, what?” she asked. I could hear the playfulness in her voice.
“Okay, Domina,” I said smiling to myself.
Trish picked my pants up from the ground, and retrieved my belt from them. She dimmed the lights a little. “Are you ready for some punishment?” she asked snapping the belt a couple times.
I was eagerly waiting for her to punish me with my own belt, but I couldn’t bring myself to tell her so.
She smacked the belt down onto my ass. Hard enough to make me flinch, but I could tell she was holding back. “I asked you a question bitch.”
Still I didn’t say anything.
Smack! She hit me harder this time, causing the stinging pain on my to linger.
Smack! Even harder this time. I assumed she was going to keep wiping me harder and harder until I caved in. “Yes Domina,” I said.
“Yes what?” she asked whipping me again with the belt a little softer this time.
“Yes, I want to be punished Domina.” My voice was quiet as I smothered my face into the blanket from embarrassment.
“I thought so baby,” she said, continuing to whip me.
Smack! Smack! Smack! Her spankings with the belt were kinder, but still enough to sting. The cracking noise from every hit was making me worry someone from another room would hear us. I thought about saying something, but I was enjoying her punishment far to much to even attempt to stop her. Besides, she might just hit me harder if I said anything.
After several minutes the smacks finally stopped. Just in time, because I don’t think I could take much more. My ass cheeks didn’t just sting anymore, they burned.
“Was that enough punishment for you?” Trish asked in a sarcastic voice.
“Yes Domina.”
“Are you sure?” she asked giving me one final smack that made me jump from the pain.
“Yes,” I pleaded. “I’m sure Domina.” Even though the pain was intense, I could feel sticky pre-cum under my stomach.
“How do you feel?”
“Sore.” I could hear pleasure in my own voice.
“You don’t want to stop yet?” Trish asked.
“No Domina.”
“Thats good,” she said. “Because we’re just getting started.”
What did that mean? Was she just trying to tease me?
“You wait there. I’m going to take a shower before we continue.”
“Yes Domina,” I said. Like I had a choice.
Trish didn’t bother closing the door when she went into the bathroom. Sadly I couldn’t see from from the angle I had. The shower started. Wow what a night. I couldn’t stop thinking about how crazy this was. A beautiful woman was actually dominating me. Tugging on the restraints reminded me that I was completely trapped on the bed.
The sound of pouring watter stopped. There was no clock in sight, but I assumed it had been about fifteen minutes since Trish entered the bathroom. By now my cock was soft again, yet still wet with pre-cum. Excitement filled my whole body as I anticipated what was going to happen next.
When Trish finally walked into view she was wearing only a black bra with a matching black thong. Pushing her wet black hair out of her face revealed a smile. The sight was so sexy that my erection came back almost instantly. Seeing her this way made me want to fuck her now more than ever.
“How are you doing, baby?” she asked.
“Um… Good,” I said nervously.
“How do I look?”
“Amazing,” I said. “Beautiful.”
“Your so sweet,” she said with a laugh. Trish walked over to her bag, and started to dig around inside it. “Do you think its time for us to fuck?” she asked. “Because I do.”
“Yes Domina,” I said. Yes. Oh my god, yes.
She pulled pulled a black strap-on dildo out of her bag. “I’m glad you feel the same way,” she said wrapping the straps around her waist.
Fear began to take place of my excitement. My x-girlfriend fucked me in the ass before, sure, but she was the only person. There was a chance that the experience with Trish might not be pleasurable. And either way, there was nothing I could do to stop her.
Trish pulled out a bottle of lube. After squirting a generous amount into her hand, she began to rub the dildo with it. She stared at me, enjoying my awkward face as she did so. “To bad your not on your back,” she said walking to the front of my bed where I couldn’t see her. “If you were, I would make you suck my dick.”
I felt cold wet drops of lube land on the top of my ass crack. Trish brought what felt like two fingers onto the drops of lube, beginning to maneuver them down between my cheeks. Slowly she began to work the lube into my ass hole. My mouth opened as I felt her fingers pierce threw my asshole.
“Don’t worry,” she said. “Ill go easy on you.”
I felt the tip of the dildo squeeze between my cheeks. She massaged my entrance up and down with it. The anticipation this made me feel was torturous. My cock was bulging between my abs and the blankets beneath me.
Trish’s smooth toy slowly penetrated me. A moan came from my still open mouth. The dildo plunged in me then pulled out repeatedly, never completely exiting my ass. My breath followed along with the movements.
“Oh, yeah,” she moaned, grinding in and out of my ass. “Take it baby.”
I felt so violated, and at her mercy. The idea that she could do this as long as she wanted added to my horniness.
“I told you that you were going to be my little slut tonight,” Trish told me.
I kept moaning with every thrust she gave.
“Who’s my little slut?” she asked.
The feeling was so intense, I was unable to speak.
Ramming the cock into me harder, her movement was so strong, it rocked my whole body along the bed. My erection rubbed against the blanket causing it to burn. Lifting my ass to relieve the pressure from my was a mistake. All that did was force the dildo farther inside myself.
Trish grabbed my hair pulling my head up uncomfortably. “I said, Who’s my little slut?” she asked.
The tension on my neck made it hard to speak. In between my moans I managed to speak one word at a time, “I…am…Domina.”
She released my hair from her grasps, but started putting more power behind her thrusts into my ass. My cock kept rubbing against the blanket. I could feel myself on the verge of orgasm.
“Yes you are,” She said timing the words to her cock driving inside me.
“I’m going to finish,” I called out.
Trish put her hand on my back pushing me against the bed. “Do it,” she said as she began pounding inside into my ass even harder yet. Her weight made the grinding of my erection against the bed more intense.
There was a warm feeling as felt my fluids fight up towards my burning erection. My head started to feel dizzy, and my body vibrated. I groaned deep and loud. Trish dug her nails into my back as my seed exploded from my cock, wetting my stomach and sogging the sheets. The thrusts slowed until she came to a full stop as my body went limp.
“Oh my god,” I said exasperated.
“Do like being fucked like my little slut?” Trish asked, pulling her black cock out of my ass, forcing one last groan out of me.
“That was intense,” I said feeling exhausted.
She spanked me hard with her hand. “Excuse me?”
“I mean, yes Domina.”
“Good, because we aren’t done yet.”
I heard her squirting more lube from the bottle. “We’re not?” I asked. My whole body felt sore, and my ass hurt both inside and out.
“Of course not,” she said teasingly. “Like I said, I have you for the whole night.”
Before I could protest, she plunged her black cock into my ass again. This time the feeling was more pain than pleasure. Thankfully Trish’s movements were slow and gentle. The inside of my ass felt so sensitive that if she were rough, I don’t think I could have taken it.
I pushed my face down as I bit the blanket. Right when I wasn’t sure If I were going to be able to make it any longer, the pain turned to pleasure again. My cock started to grow, and I began to moan just like before.
“There you go,” Trish said. “Thats the way, baby.”
She continued to ram into me a little harder. My moans grew louder and deeper. I couldn’t believe I was already getting aroused again. Before long, my cock was rock hard. Trish stopped moving, a few moments later she pulled out. To my own surprise, I was actually disappointed. She got off me, and went to her bag, as I lay there panting.
I looked over to see her take the strap on off before setting it next to the bag. “What are you doing?”
“Shut up,” she said, walking over to me, she started undoing the restraints on my limbs.
When Trish finished I asked, “Are we done?”
Slapping me across the face she said, “Turn onto your back.”
I did so feeling relieved. My ass couldn’t take anymore punishment. She refastened the straps, and grabbed a condom, before mounting me. Sitting on my stomach, facing away from my face. I awaited eagerly, expecting to feel the condom roll down my erection. To my surprise how ever, Trish began to slap my cock from side to side. Not gently either, every time forcing me flinch a little.
“How you would like me to slap me until you cum?” she asked me.
“I want to cum Domina,” I responded hoping she serious.
She continued to slap me, making my erection flop back and forth. “You mean not like this though?”
“No, Domina.” I thought my words might bring on more torture, but I decided to take my chances.
With both hands she gripped my tightly, beginning to squeeze. “How would you like to penetrate me?”
“Please, Domina,” I begged her, “Please.”
Ignoring my plead, she continued to fondle my erection. “Your so hard,” she said, “I think that I will permit you to enter me.”
The touch of her hands stopped. After a moment I saw her toss something, then felt the soft welcome feeling of wet latex, as she rolled the condom onto me.
Quickly she stood up before removed her underwear. This time she mounted facing me. I could feel the wetness from her pussy on my belly button. She slide back against my hard mass, and began to grind against it. I groaned with pleasure.
“Are you ready for this?” she asked.
“Yes, Domina, please, Domina.”
Pushing herself up with one hand, she used the other to grip my cock. Slowly she lowered herself back down, guiding me into her as she did so. With her warmth around my cock, she began to ride me up and down, sometimes rocking side to side, bending my cock in nearly painful ways. She moaned with pleasure. Her breasts moved around with her black bra, as she tipped her head back. Fighting the restraints I tried to reach out to her wanting to touch her amazing body, but it was useless.
My lower body began to heat up with the sexual tension. The urge to cum was building, as did her moans. She started bouncing up and down, harder and harder, moaning louder and louder. I exploded for the second time of the night, grunting as I did so. Trish let out one finally loud moan before she collapsed forward onto me. Laying her head next to mine with her perfumed hair laying across my face. We stayed in that position for probably five minutes panting, trying to catch our breath.
Finally she sat up, and kissed my on the lips a few times. I did my best to kiss her back, but she kept pulling away from me when I tried.
“Are you ready for bed, baby?” she asked me, still panting slightly.
“Wow,” I said, “Thank you, Domina.”
Trish let out a girlish giggle, as she stood up. “Let me get the blankets,” she said trying to pull them from underneath me. I did my best to aid her by rocking my body around as she tugged on the fabric. After she retrieved the blankets, she threw them over me.
“Your not going to release me?” I asked.
Trish leaned over me. “How many times do I have to tell you?,” she said, “Your mine for the night.”
Tucking one of the pillows generously under my head, she kissed me on the lips, then grabbed the other pillow for herself. She climbed under the covers with me. Yet again she surprised me. Her pillow laid between my feet, ass near my groin, with her legs across my body. One of her feet lay just over my shoulder, and the other planted gently against my chin, pushing my head up slightly. “Good night, Mike,” she said. That was the first time she called me by my name since we entered her motel room.
“Good night, Domina,” I muttered, unable to open my mouth much.
I laid there awake, unable to sleep for while. My butt cheeks stinging, asshole burning, cock soft yet throbbing with pain, and one of Trish’s beautiful feet warm against my chin. All the feelings together were incredible. What a night. I had to wonder what would happen tomorrow though. Could Trish and I continue things? She seemed like she was looking for a one night stand, and besides, she was only visiting the area.

When I woke up, to my surprise Trish was not in bed. Looking around the room she was no where insight. I tried to move, but the restraints were still on me. Just as I started to panic, the shower turn on. “Oh, thank god,” I said to myself.
Several minutes later, she came walked out of the bathroom wearing jeans and her black bra with no shirt covering it. She was drying her hair with a towel. “Your awake.”
“Yes, Domina,” I said.
Trish smiled at me. “The nights over, Mike.” She began to undo all the restraints.
My arms and legs were a little sore, I moved and stretched them around. “Do you mind if I take a shower?”
“Of course.”
“Your not going to disappear on me are you?” I asked.
She laughed. “No, I’ll be here.”
The warm water felt soothing running down my ass, and sore cock. It was also nice to be able to stand freely again. After drying off I wrapped a towel around my waist, before walking out of the bathroom.
Trish was fully clothed now, and seemed to have packed everything back into her bag. She had put my clothes on the bed for me. “How do you feel?” she asked.
“Sore,” I said smiling, “but in a good way.” I started to get dressed. “So what happens now?”
“Did you leave a car back at the bar?” she asked. “I can give you a ride.”
“That would be nice,” I said. “But I was talking about us.”
For the first time Trish looked a little sad. “Yesterday was my last night in town. I need to go back home now.”
“I know,” I said, looking down. “Maybe I could visit you?”
“Do you even remember my name?”
“Of course, Trish.”
“Nice,” she said, looking impressed. “I was worried that I got you to drunk.”
I laughed. “No, I remember everything.”
“Thats good,” she said, “I like to be remembered.”
“Trish,” I said hesitantly, “I’d really like to stay in touch, get to know you, the real you.”
“I’ll give you my number,” she said with a smile. “You earned it.”
“Are you going to answer if I call?”
“Oh, ‘if’ you call?” she teased.
“I’ll call you,” I said, “I’ll definitely call you.”
“Come on,” Trish said, picking up her bag, “I’ll take you to your car.”