"Daughter of the Sands" - an extract

Jul 11, 2002
On top
www.strictsusan.com
"Daughter of the Sands" is a Femdom novel by "Wheldrake" that I recently edited and published. It's not entirely facesitting (although this extract most definitely is!), and I've already posted a longer extract in the Femdom forum here. It is, however, one of the best novels that I've had the privilege to edit and publish - excellent writing and a compelling story that really holds the interest from beginning to end - and that's quite apart from the excitement of the beautifully-written eroticism that runs throughout the book.

Anyway, enough of me waffling:

The Story:
Linden was a sadist, a real sadist. Her needs and desires were powerful and compelling, and yet it was so difficult to find a man who could satisfy her. There was no shortage of potential partners. Many, many men had been tied to her bed while she vented her lust on them, yet few ever came close to providing the satisfaction she sought.
She was also a professor of archaeology, and her remarkable discovery of an ancient artefact during fieldwork in the Lebanon brought her the promise of a solution to her problems. Very different from descriptions of demons in traditional Arabian tales, the jinniyeh who emerged from the bottle was female and promised to find Linden the man she so badly needed.
Of course, it could not be so simple. The desires of the jinniyeh herself were not all that they first appeared, and even Linden was to discover that her own lust had facets she was only just begun to understand.

An Extract:
“I want him on the floor,” she announced. “On that red and gold carpet, there. On his back, legs together, arms over his head.” She felt an intoxicating rush of pure power as the men instantly lifted the pseudo-Bakhos off the table so that his welted body dangled pathetically between them. He was still face-down, and his half-erect cock swung like a pendulum as they carried him to the carpet and laid him on his belly. Strong hands rolled him over and pinned his wrists and ankles as Linden had commanded. It was a beautiful sight, really, although again Linden caught herself thinking that she would have liked to see him struggle a little.

She walked unhurriedly over to him, still perfectly naked and increasingly aware of the gathering moisture between her legs. Her excitement only increased as she ran her bare right foot up and down the length of his body, now and then pausing to press the ball of her foot into his thigh or his belly or to kick him lightly in the balls. He groaned and squirmed in the grip of his handlers, and Linden gave a laugh that sounded distinctly sinister even to her own ears.

“Poor little slave. No escape, boy, not until I’ve had my way with you.” She casually swatted him a few times with the end of the pizzle, and then abruptly tossed it aside. She knelt beside him and leaned over, putting her face very close to his.

“I’m going to fuck your mouth, and then your cock. Stick your tongue out.” He obeyed immediately and wordlessly, his expression not changing in the slightest, and Linden sighed to herself. A delicious combination of arousal and humiliation could hardly have been expected, but it would have been nice to see at least a flicker of one or the other. Fortunately, it was easy enough to put the thought aside now that Linden’s body was gushing in pleasurable anticipation. She pinched his proffered tongue between her fingers and took it momentarily into her mouth, licking and sucking as if her attentions could make it swell erect. Linden was a woman who liked to get acquainted with an instrument of pleasure before she made use of it.

“I want you to keep your tongue out, just like that,” Linden told him. “Don’t try to lick me while I’m on your fucking face. Do you understand?”

He nodded slightly, and Linden had no intention of waiting for a clearer acknowledgement of her instructions. She grabbed him by the hair and knelt facing towards his pinioned hands, with one of her legs to either side of his head. Her cunt was literally dripping its fluids onto his smooth, boyish face. She parted her lips in something close to a snarl and lowered herself, moaning and shuddering with sudden, electric pleasure as her labia engaged with his tongue. She began to buck her hips with her hand still tangled in his hair and his face pressed hard, uncomfortably hard, into her crotch. Her breathing soon fell into time with her movements so that she gave a gasping exhalation with each short, quick stroke. He obeyed her instructions perfectly, keeping himself in the state of complete passivity that she preferred her boys to assume in this situation. His tongue was a divine gift between her legs, a promise of imminent ecstasy.

On some nights a single orgasm left her exhausted and ready for sleep, but in her present mood she knew that the first one would only drive her lust to greater heights. There was no need to hold herself back just because she had further plans for the boy. She rode him with greater abandon and ferocity as the moment grew closer, until finally she clamped her thighs around his head as if she meant to crush it and shouted at the top of her lungs. Linden had never been given to high-pitched screaming in the throes of orgasm. Roslyn, who had heard her at it a few times over the years, had once compared the noises she made to the lowing of a gored ox, although Linden found it hard to consider that entirely fair.

She could certainly be more athletic than any ox when she wanted to fuck. Almost before the last ripples had faded she was sliding down the pseudo-Bakhos’ body, trailing her juices and his saliva across his chest and belly.

“Grab him,” she snapped at Laila. “Put him inside me…”

Jul 11, 2002
On top
www.strictsusan.com
Now also available from Adult eBookshop, SmashWords, Mobipocket, and should shortly appear on the e-book divisions and associates of Amazon (including Kindle).

An expurgated version of the same book - still "adults only", but rather less explicit - will be avalable from the mainstream sections of most online booksellers within two or three weeks.

Sorry to go on and on about it!! But, as you can tell, I'm rather enthusiastic about this one!!!

Susan