1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deck the Decorator

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Discussions' started by trampling_tramp, Jun 25, 2017.

1. trampling_tramp

trampling_tramp New Member

scott_the_hound likes this.
  2. goletiout

goletiout Member

Might be on ibn downloads?

3. trampling_tramp

I think no.
    This is no video from ibn. Or yes? I do not know.

4. goletiout

goletiout Member

5. trampling_tramp

I try search.
    Thanks.

6. this is an absolutely spectacular video by the way, one of the best i've ever seen. I have a copy on VHS and have been looking for a digital copy forever and can't find it either.

it's with kaitlynn and eve ellis, and they do some great trampling in it including extended face standing. if you're a fan of kaitlynn's (and she was my all-time favorite), it's the only video i've come across where she really gets her feet worshiped properly, there's a great section right at the end.

i haven't been able to find this anywhere myself (including the IBN site) - if anyone comes across it please do let us know. it's my #1 most wanted vid and has been for a long time.

7. John

John Infidel Staff Member

I have it - let me find it...

Darn, having an issue locating it. You had mentioned having a preview..could you post a picture of it or send it to me at webmasterdestiny@gmail.com so I can see it. I have tons of thumbs indicating videos but they are not all named...

I know it's Eve, Kaitlynn and Zippy...and I think it's at my old partner's house...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017 at 11:15 PM
  8. cover is kaitlynn standing on his face and eve standing on his chest in front of a small fireplace. hope that helps...

9. also John - if you come across any other videos during your searches of Kaitlynn having her feet worshiped, i'd gladly buy those off the site. she was amazing and i haven't come across many worship vids with her.

10. John

Hmmmm. Well, that kind of sounds like Mistress Flame's old house? That means I may have been looking in the wrong place. Does it look like that would have been shot on digital tape or Hi-8 (ancient!) ?
    Or, is it the same fireplace as this?

CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH THE 30 SECOND SAMPLE

[​IMG]

The actual full site is at ----> mistressdestiny.org

11. that's the same fireplace, yup. also - 'release date' on the tape is Sept 1, 1998.

12. John

Well, I do have some...I'm not sure I put them on any site because they are short and super old...Have you see the ones where she is dressed in a construction hat, lots of outside dirty foot worship, etc?

13. no never saw those, would definitely like to for sure...