1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Do you like scat made straight or taken off the ground like this video?

Discussion in 'Scat Stories & Discussion Forum (No Scat Pics)' started by MistressAgatha, Apr 13, 2018.

1. https://www.girlsfetishbrazil.com/product-page/scat-boot-humiliation-lick-dung-26min

The patio was full of dung! The slave was cruelly punished, after he had gathered all the shit, Domme trampled with his boot on the shit and rubbed all over his body, and all over his face was full of shit, she verbally humiliated the losing slave, calling him stinking pig, that's what he deserves and gave laughter to the slave pig! Then she orders the slave to run his tongue in his boot-laden boot, in addition to many spits and humiliations.

kopekkole likes this.
  2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. kopekkole

kopekkole New Member

Yes I love it

4. kopekkole

kopekkole New Member

I would love to lick her shit clean on her boots

5. morgan5456

morgan5456 New Member

No, straight from vers asshole

serviculus likes this.
  6. toilet4u

toilet4u Member

Straight from the asshole!

serviculus and morgan5456 like this.
  7. sinergico

sinergico Member

Not my cup of tea... Straigh from the asshole is the way to go for me... Women are superior beings and they shouldn't be degraded playing with their own shit like that. A female shit must go directly from a girl's ass to a slave's mouth without making any mess. For her it should be like using a regular toilet.

morgan5456 and serviculus like this.
  8. Xmiragex

Xmiragex New Member

Fresh from the source.

morgan5456 and serviculus like this.