ljoanne

May 3, 2003
Dortmund Germany
www.lady-joanne.com
Dec 13, 2008
Holland
What a Sexy Lady!

My Wonderful Lady Joanne,

You look absolutely irresistible and incredibly sexy as always in your latest update!! Your lucky slave is just where I (and a lot of other people on this forum) would love to be; trapped under your beautiful bottom and under your control in the classic smotherbox:lilgump:
You are truly the Queen of Facesitting; every time I see you, you prove it over and over again, and every minute with you is like being in a dream>
I can't wait to see you again and have another chance to worship and serve you again; it's the best summer pastime I can think of:))

Have a wonderful summer and warmest wishes from,
redfox
:bananawav

sealbert

Jul 23, 2004
netherlands
Visit site
Lovely Lady Joanne, with her soft beautifull ass.
I want her to sit on me all weekend long, facesitting heaven it will be.

doesn't she look perfectly innocent in those yellow thights?

hope you are in top shape again, dear Lady Joanne.

Robert xx

Dec 13, 2008
Holland
Lady Joanne is the loveliest, sexiest and most beautiful woman I have ever seen or met in my life and every minute with her and under her is like heaven on earth>>
What a woman she is; no matter what she wears, she is a Princess!!

redfox

Rubis

Cé Hé Mise Le Ulaingt
Dear Lady Joanne,

please make your sub completely nude someday and make a video of you entangling his genitals gently with your heels, eventually driving him to a fabulous orgasm by utilizing a skilled massage to his g-spot, or whatever it takes.

i am so sick of seeing men so fully clothed beneath you: baggy jeans and canvas work shirts.. ugh, when they should be completely naked; raw and so viciously aflame with desire and unbridled subservience.

You reign.