Fail Ninja...

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Thank you Big Joe, these are Fabulous and what Ladies and what sexy outfits and shoes. I want to come back as him. What a Lucky Guy. Have a Great Evening

Backwalk

Aug 24, 2002
Around
Visit site
Big fan of the girl in the second picture at the top of the thread. Her matching sneakers off to the side are a great touch. The girl in white stockings are another favorite.
Hey, I like sock trample. What can I say?
Cheers,
BW

Mar 23, 2009
I love all pictures and every Powerful Woman that defeat Ninja :) I do not know the last person in blue. Who is it? Looks amazing :)
The costume is zero suit Samus Aran from the Metroid game series, she usually wears an orange body armor

Big fan of the girl in the second picture at the top of the thread. Her matching sneakers off to the side are a great touch.
Which one you talking about, I didn't see any that had shoes off to the side

My favorites so far are Zero Suit Samus and the squatting ninja girl, they seemed to be the most into it, is this you Joe?

Last edited:

Backwalk

Aug 24, 2002
Around
Visit site
Loved the girl dressed as Spiderman stepping on your ankle! I love to see victory poses in unusual places, or she just wanted to step up as well.
Which one you talking about, I didn't see any that had shoes off to the side
Well, more in the background, as circled below.
My mistake!
Cheers,
BW

Attachments

Mar 23, 2009
Loved the girl dressed as Spiderman stepping on your ankle! I love to see victory poses in unusual places, or she just wanted to step up as well.

Well, more in the background, as circled below.
My mistake!
Cheers,
BW
I'm pretty sure those are the dude's shoes...

And hah I didn't even notice Spider...girl... on the guys ankle, I thought she was several steps back, I was disappointed there wasn't a picture of her on him too, looks like she wants to get up

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Big Joe and Backwalk, these Ladies, their poses and outfits and shoes are Stunning, to be him would be an Incredible experience. Thanks as always and have a GREAT EVENING