Favorite look/style?

Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
What's your favorite "look" for a mistress? I love the classic leather/dominatrix look, but I have Cruella (and a certain ex) to

thank for my appreciation of the "dominant equestrienne" look... My all time favorite has to be when my mistress dresses up like the Black Queen (search for that and terms like "Jean Grey" and/or "X-Men" and you'll see what I mean...). My heart always skips a beat when she strides into the room decked out like that, and I know I'm in for a lot of begging -- it seems like she gets a little bit of an extra mean streak when she's rocking that particular look, which I'm definitely not complaining about!

Anyone else have any favorite(s)?

Nov 3, 2012
What's your favorite "look" for a mistress? I love the classic leather/dominatrix look, but I have Cruella (and a certain ex) to

thank for my appreciation of the "dominant equestrienne" look... My all time favorite has to be when my mistress dresses up like the Black Queen (search for that and terms like "Jean Grey" and/or "X-Men" and you'll see what I mean...). My heart always skips a beat when she strides into the room decked out like that, and I know I'm in for a lot of begging -- it seems like she gets a little bit of an extra mean streak when she's rocking that particular look, which I'm definitely not complaining about!

Anyone else have any favorite(s)?

Nov 3, 2012
I like for a mistress to look cruel and sadistic. Evil. Dressed in all black.
However, I don't like vampire/goth. I would just rather see that kind of stuff kept separate from femdom.