Femdom College of Management Studies

Apr 30, 2018
Femdom College of Management Studies
By Pavitra Kumari

Disclaimer: This is a fictitious story in a fictitious World, you can call it a Pavitra Kumari World. All the characters are above the age of 18 years.

Background: It’s a fictional story based in a world (Pavitra Kumari World) where females are far more superior and intelligent in comparison to males. Right from home, girls are taught to lead and boys are taught to follow. Schools have different courses for girls and boys. In college, a girl is known as ‘Leader-Student’ and a boy is known as ‘sub-student’. Each Leader-Student gets a sub-student to train. Polyandry is encouraged & mother-in-law has some rights over husband. Leadership positions are only for women and men can do only menial work. Rest of the details about this arrangement you will know as you read the story. So here it is:

“Hey!! What happened?? You were sounding too tensed over the phone.” Sakshi asked as she entered her friend Prabhleen’s hostel room. Prabhleen immediately got off her bed and held Sakshi’s hand, “Please help me Sakshi. I am too worried. I did a terrible thing last night. Now I am too ashamed of myself. And shit scared… I think they will rusticate me.” “Shut up. You are a brilliant student. College will never rusticate you. We are only in the second year of our college and your photographs are all over the college for your achievements in Tennis. You are a scholarship student for Goddess sake. Now stop giving me that look and tell me what happened.” They both sat on the bed and Prabhleen’s sub Chaatu came, knelt down and offered water to Sakshi on salver, carrying two glasses of water. Sakshi was chewing gum. She came closer and leaned slightly towards Chaatu while adjusting her long hairs and signaled him to open his mouth. Chaatu got terrified.

This was not the first time Sakshi would be spitting her chewing gum in Chaatu’s mouth. In fact, both Prabhleen and Sakshi had the habit of chewing mint flavored gum after eating and they would always spit their chewed gum on their or on each other’s sub’s mouth. Though it was not permissible to spit in sub’s mouth but they did it anyways as they liked it too much. They reasoned that spitting in sub’s mouth kept the environment clean. And both Pappu (Sakshi’s sub) and Chaatu always opened their mouth to eagerly receive their chewed gum. But this time Chaatu looked at Prabhleen, begging her with his eyes to make Sakshi stop from spitting in his mouth. Sakshi was not the patient one and she never tolerated any kind of insubordination from males, especially subs. According to her, sub’s were in the college to learn stark obedience. So when she saw that Chaatu didn’t immediately obey her orders, she was surprised as Chaatu was amongst the most submissive boys she had seen in her life. And unlike, Pappu, whom she had to train to meet her standard, Chaatu was natural in his submission towards his Leader-Student. Due to her reflexes she gave a stinging slap on the left cheek of Chaatu, followed by her backhand on his right cheek. Both Prableen and Sakshi were expert Tennis Players and had represented their college in various Tennis tournaments and won medals and trophies. While playing Tennis or while slapping subs, they never held their hands back. Her slap on Chattu’s left cheek shook the boy and the glasses of water fell from his shaking hand and Sakshi’s backhand on his right cheek made the boy fall on the carpeted floor. A drop of blood stuck out of his nose. “Oh Goddess! How much you bleed. Go and wash your face” said Prabhleen, clearly irritated. But Sakshi was still angry, “Hey! Where are you going? My gum is still in my mouth.” “Relax Sakshi. Stretch your palms Chaatu. Sakshi, please spit your gum on his palms this time. It’s a request. Chaatu will still swallow it for you. Please, for me.” Reluctantly, Sakshi spit her gum on Chaatu’s stretched arms and he quickly swallowed it, though he had an expression of pain while swallowing it. “Now go wash your face, apply some cotton and make sure blood stops coming out of your nose. Eww. And then get fresh water for Sakshi and me and clean up this mess.” Chaatu held his nose with his fingers to prevent the blood from spilling and bowed from his waist and his head and ran to obey her orders.

“I broke his something in his throat,” said Prabhleen, glumly. “What!?” exclaimed Sakshi. “Yes, this is what I wanted to share with you. Yester night after party when I came to room I was too drunk. I sat on my Lazy Girl chair and told Chaatu to remove my boots. When he was untying the laces of my left boots, I put my right boots on his shoulders. I don’t know what came in me. You know, during most of the time in party last night I was with Venus. And she was bragging that she always makes her sub lick her leather boots clean. Now, it is not permissible to make your sub do that but we girls like to enjoy and do some stuff out of the rule books, right. But she was going on and on with this topic. She always makes her sub lick her boots clean, including the soles, no matter how dirty they are. Just to test her claims, I deliberately spit my strawberry ice cream on her boots and looked at her. While she was looking at me, she snapped her finger twice. Her sub came running towards her. She pointed her fingers at her shoe and said, “lick.” She didn’t even look at him but her sub was totally in her control and he bended down to the floor on his hands and knees and started licking her shoe clean without any hesitation. We both continued to eat our food and drinks while he was licking my spitted ice-cream of her boots. After sometimes I noticed that my spitted ice-cream was no longer on her boots but her sub was still licking her boots. When Venus crossed her legs, he started licking her boot soles. You know it was raining yesterday and our shoes were all muddy. Her sub was unbelievable. Without a word from Venus, he was licking the soles of her shoes clean and swallowing the dirt on them. Eww. We continued to chat and talk about movies and celebrities while having our drinks and snacks. After nearly one hour, Venus kicked his mouth slightly and said, “It’s enough.” He thanked her and got up and bowed down from his waist and stood nearby. Venus looked at him and at her shoes. Her boots were now shining and his mouth around his lips was all black due to black shoe polish and mud. She winked at me and we both laughed. I was so influenced by Venus. So when Chaatu was untying the laces to remove my boots, I told him to stop. He looked at me. I don’t think I would have done it if I was not drunk. I held my boots near to his face and told him to clean them with his tongue. He did not comply immediately and looked at me with his puppy eyes. You know me Sakshi, I get angry when they don’t obey my orders instantly. You see, when my sub didn’t open his mouth to swallow your gum, you behaved in such a dignified manner. First you waited a little and then slapped him only twice and then you again waited. Had it been me, oh Sakshi, I really lose my patience. You remember my sub from first year? You don’t know this but when I caught cough and cold..”Chaatu came back with the 2 glasses of water for the girls and knelt down and offered them. Sakshi looked down at him and asked Prabhleen, “You really injured his throat?” Prabhleen pouted and said, “Oh Sakshi, please don’t tease me.” Girls took their glasses and Chaatu picked up the glasses which fell earlier when Sakshi had slapped him. Chaatu bowed his head and was about to leave when Prabhleen told him to bring his worksheet for today. He again bowed his head and rushed to get his worksheet. All the sub-students have to maintain their daily worksheet in consultation with their Leader-Student. It is a timely account of sub’s work schedule each day. “Did you complete everything so far? Did you wash my car today?” asked Prabhleen in her authoritative tone which she always used while communicating with her sub. Chaatu nodded his head in affirmation. “So when did you sleep?” This time Chaatu nodded in negative. “Wow, you are quite a worker no doubt. As per schedule, now it’s a laundry time. So hush hush.” Prabhleen threw his worksheet on the floor which he immediately picked up. He also picked up the empty glasses, bowed down from his waist and ran out of the room to do laundry. “So where was I? Oh yes, when I got cough and cold in first year”, Prabhleen continued her story.

“You know, when I caught cold in the first year, my then sub Dinu took really good care of me. It was December and cold waves were really picking up. But Dinu would warm my socks, slippers and shoes with his mouth. Subs are not allowed to sit on our WCs but Dinu would warm my WC with his arms and mouth. It was pretty much under the usual line of what subs do, but Dinu used to do it with love and enthusiasm. I can say that because I never told him to do it and other than my feet licking I never saw him doing these things either. I used to just feel it. And you know me. I never praise subs no matter what they do for me. So Dinu was pretty much self motivated to make me feel warm. But that was obviously not good enough as I got sick anyways. When I developed cold, Dinu would be having too many handkerchiefs. I don’t know how he managed it, but he was never short of hankies. We were out shopping when I developed phlegm from the cough. Now what could I do. I signaled him to open his mouth. And guess what, he hesitated. What nerve, ah. Did he expect me to run to the washroom, just to spit? Or did he expect me to spit on the mall floor. How embarrassing. I was with Vandana that day. I slapped him front and back on his stupid cheeks and instantly he mouth was open with a tear in his eyes. I discharged my phlegm in his open mouth and he swallowed instantly. We continued our shopping. I discharged my phlegm couple of more times in his mouth on that shopping trip which he instantly took and even thanked me. He knew I was angry because of his insubordination. Dinu had been with me for around six months at that time. He knew that with me it’s always instant obedience or hell to pay. He knew that couple of slaps were not enough. So, when we came to our room, I told him to remove his clothes and when he was naked, I spanked him on his lower region with my leather belt for good twenty minutes. Later, when he was licking my feet, I told him that he was supposed to drink my pee for the rest of our time together as his punishment for insubordination.”
“What? Oh my! And he drank your pee for the rest of the semester? He never complained about that? You know you could have been blacklisted from having any sub at least for one year.” Sakshi was shocked.
“Yes, I also thought so. I gave that order in anger and I should not have done that. But Sakshi, I cannot step back once I have given an order. It would make me look weak in front of a sub. I told Dinu not to tell anyone. He was a good sub, Sakshi. I could see it in his eyes, he was ashamed of himself for not opening his mouth immediately to take me phlegm in the shopping mall. So, he accepted his punishment and drank my pee for the rest of the semester. And it was very good for his training. He was sold for Rs. 500,000/- to a rich lady, remember. And I got a very good commission for my efforts in training him.”Prabhleen winked at Sakshi.
“I know Prabhleen. He was sold for the 3rd highest price amongst all subs that day. You became a star after that. All the teachers and students congratulated you. The Chairman of the college personally called you to her office. For the first time in our college a first year student was able to sell her sub for Rs. 500,000/-. I remember the previous record being Rs. 300,000/- a couple of years back.” Prabhleen felt proud of herself remembering that day as she adjusted her hairs in style.
“But tell me, how you made him drink your urine? I mean directly or would you pee in some container for him?”
“Now Sakshi, you know that when I am in my hostel room I always take my sub with me to toilet when I have to pee or take poop as I do not like to clean myself with toilet paper. It’s always my sub’s tongue which cleans me. So, Dinu would take his water bottle along when I had to pee and I would pee in his water bottle. After licking me clean he would finish his water bottle to the last drop of my pee and thank me for my effort to make him a better sub.” Both the girls giggled while Prabhleen continued her story.
“So, coming back to yesterday. When Chaatu did not start licking my boots instantly, I kicked him in the face and he fell hard on the floor. There was blood coming out of his nose and mouth. Goddess, he is so fragile. But again, I had already given orders. I told him to wash his face and then bring a bowl full of water and keep it near my feet. I told him to put his face in water first and make his face and tongue all wet. And then lick my shoes. That’s how he licked clean my leather shoes last night. He swallowed all the dirt and dust on them. It took him nearly one and a half hour to clean both my boots. And for those one and a half hour he was right where every boy belongs.” Prabhleen was dreamy. “Oh Goddess. You make me sound too nice to my sub.” Snickered Sakshi.“Oh Sakshi! You should try it. But don’t get carried away like I did.” said Prabhleen, as she continued her story.

“After my boots were shining I told him to remove them. Then I ordered him to clean his face, his mouth and his tongue with soap. I specifically told him to wash his tongue and the insides of his mouth with soap as I intended to make him lick my feet and also keep my feet inside his mouth. Now, Chaatu is very familiar with this command as in our day to day life I often command him to clean his mouth thoroughly with soap before licking my ass-hole, my feet or before keeping my feet in it. You know, subs mouths can be filthy and when it comes to my body, I like to be hygienic.” Sakshi agreed with Prabhleen on this. Prabhleen continued, “Now again, making a male lick my bare feet is pretty regular for me as I have been doing this for years. However, yesternight I was tipsy and horny and I think some demon was inside me. Let’s face it, my feet were sweaty from dancing and being inside the shoe all night. And, I was not happy with Chaatu’s performance while he was licking my feet. I tolerated his incompetence for five minutes and then with lot of anger I kicked him hard on his face. He fell at some distance. When he recovered from my kick, he immediately crawled back to my feet while apologizing to me. “I don’t want you to just smear the sweat around the sole of my foot with your tongue. I want you to suck on the sole too to get the sweat off my feet. I want to feel some suction, and swallow with the suction so you actually remove the sweat from the sole of my foot with your mouth and then ingest it like you appreciate it. Don’t just go through the motions. Be sincere and appreciative if I am letting you lick the sweat off my foot soles.” I told him. He immediately picked my feet with reverence, as I had taught him, and started sucking sweat out of my feet as if it was nectar from Goddess and his life depended on it. Based on my mood yesternight, it actually depended on it. Ha ha. Once both my feet were sweat free, I inserted my right foot in his mouth and I kept inserting it slowly and steadily, pushing it farther and farther inside his mouth. I just love that feeling of my foot jammed in a mouth. My feet always feel so warm inside a mouth, sometime I consider my sub to be my personal foot warmer and nothing else. Of course he keeps my room clean, does my laundry, washes and waxes my car and also does my homework at times when it is simple enough but my favorite things which my sub does for me are being my foot warmer, licking my sex, my ass-hole and my feet, in that order. No doubt being my foot warmer is my favourite. It is soft in there, like a wet warm slipper for my feet. When I was younger and had small feet, my elder brother could take my whole feet inside his mouth. I used to feel so good. I used to study or watch TV for hours and hours like this. You know, I used to tell my mom that I concentrate better when my feet is in Sonu’s (my elder brother’s name) mouth. And my mother always allowed me to use Sonu in this way while I was in school. Sonu never went to college to complete his male vocational training and become another girl’s sub because he could accommodate my whole foot in his big moth even when I grew older. And because of his lack of training and studies he now works in a car manufacturing factory as a slave labour. Poor Sonu. I sometime wish I could get it a little deeper in Chaatu’s mouth so I could fit my whole foot. Yesternight I tried to work my feet in a little further, wiggling and twisting it side to side in his mouth. Now that I think of it I realize, Chaatu was very patient and he genuinely tried to help me achieve my goal. But his mouth was too short. After sometimes he couldn’t help but make panic sounds. We should have rather practiced this everyday so we could stretch the top of his throat out a little, and desensitize his gag reflex so I could fit more of my foot in his mouth each day, and maybe get to the point where my whole foot could get in there just like it was with my elder brother. But I wanted it yesternight only. I wiggled my toes in the back of Chaatu’s throat to make them reach further in his mouth. An involuntary gurgle muffled scream came out of his mouth, which I ignored. However, I became a little passive after this gurgle muffled scream of his and stayed in that position for sometime hoping that it would stretch his mouth to accommodate more of my foot. To pass my time, I started chatting with him. I told him that I would ask him polar questions with my feet inside his mouth like that. If his answer would be yes, he would make a bit of noise and if his answer would be no he would stay silent. The first question I asked him was that if he had ever eaten shit.” Both Prabhleen and Sakshi cracked up at this. Prabhleen continued, “Now, Chaatu stayed silent. I was so drunk that for a moment I thought that he was being rude to me for not answering my question. But when I saw his face with my feet stretching his mouth to its capacity I remembered the rules of the game which I had just made. Then I asked him if he was a virgin. He immediately made a grunting sound. Next I asked him if he liked being a sub. Again he instantly gave me that grunting sound. I could see the fear in his eyes which I like to see in all my sub’s eyes. I continued and asked him if he had a specialty in the Domestic Vocational Training. He again made that sound. I thought wow. I didn’t know that Chaatu is a qualified houseboy. So I asked him his speciality, is it doing laundry? I thought it was laundry as Chaatu is an expert laundry boy. You give him any coat, any dresses, he can wash, he can dry clean, he makes clothes life longer when they are in his care. But no, he gave me a silent treatment on this question. So, is it cleaning? Chaatu keeps my room, bathroom and my car always in an immaculate condition. But no, silence again. So, is it cooking? And yes, he made a sound on this question. I could also feel the pain in this sound. My feet must have been hurting him. Anyways, I came to know that Chaatu is a certified cook. And I have never tasted his culinary skills. We should make arrangement soon about it?” “Absolutely. And also I will ask Pappu if he has any specialty in the Domestic Vocational Training.” Responded Sakshi.Prabhleen continued, “I was angry at Chaatu for not telling me that he is a certified cook. I mean certified cooks from Domestic Vocational Training can make ItShraddhan, Chinese, French, any cuisine. Moreover, it would be so nice to have a homemade cake now and then. I kicked him in his balls with my left foot. It was not a hard kick but it caused his body to jackknife and drove his head forward causing my gagging right foot to jam harder into his throat. Yes, throat. I could feel that my toes have crossed his mouth and they were now in his throat. Still a slight part of my feet was outside his mouth. Motivated, I pushed my right foot even harder into his mouth. Now I could see tears in Chaatu’s eyes. I again stomped his groin with my left foot even harder. It caused him to jackknife again into a deeper foot gag. And I gave my right foot another thrust gouging out the back of his throat. I must have felt pitty on him as I removed my right saliva coated foot from his mouth. With his mouth free again, he started breathing heavily. But his respite would have been short lived as my left foot came near his mouth and I said “open”. Of course, without any hesitation, he opened his mouth to his maximum capacity he could, without any external force to welcome my left foot in his mouth, which I conveniently placed. I was happy to realize that I had made some progress with his mouth. The toes of my left foot reached his throat without any effort from me. I saw that the toes of my right foot were having some blood on them. Ewww. I immediately removed my left foot from his mouth and told him to clean my feet. He got a water bowl and cleaned both my feet in it. Then I told him to drink that water so it would wash down the blood in his throat. After drinking the dirty water, he opened his mouth for my inspection. I couldn’t trace any blood marks now. We changed our position a bit. He shifted my lazy girl chair near to the wall and now he was sitting on the floor with his back to the wall. This slight movement and change in position brought new energy in me. When he opened his mouth, I rammed my left foot in with a vengeance in his mouth, in a far more mean spirited way than before, my toes pummeling his epiglottis. His head smashed back into the wall. And while my left foot was jammed hard way in the back of his throat, I delivered five toe kicks into his nuts with my right foot and then moved my heel of my left foot right up to his nuts and flattened the front end of my foot down like pressing an accelerator pedal. I exclaimed “Time to put the pedal to the metal,” while squashing his balls and the underside of his penis. Though his penis was in the plastic chastity, I think he suffered some major pain and tears rolled down his cheeks. Then I remembered the blood I just saw on my right foot and I reiterated back my left foot from his mouth. I was relieved that his blood was not on my feet this time. He washed off his salaiva from my feet. I ordered him to get my designer black high heels. You know the one I wore for your birthday with my cocktail dress. After my high heels were on my feet, I ordered Chaatu again in position and as soon as he opened his mouth I thrashed my left foot inside his mouth. Now my toes were not in the direct contact with his throat, so I was not sure about the extent to which my designer shoes were penetrating, but I saw his eyes coming out of his sockets. I also realized that my whole left foot was inside his mouth now, despite the fact that the toe portion of my designer shoes was sharp and long. I began wondering if I have gone right down to his food pipe or breathing pipe in his throat. The white portion of his right eye was all red now and I could see the viens in his left eye. That’s when I realized that I have done some major damage to him. I slowly reiterated my left foot from his mouth. He immediately bend down. He was smart enough to put his mouth away from my feet and cough in the manner in which subs are taught to cough, which is on their hands and knees and with their mouth not more than 1 inch away from the floor. Blood was on my left designer shoe, which irked me. I angrily looked at him. Now, I am not a medical student, but I knew that something was wrong as Chaatu was coughing and blood was coming out of his mouth and it was dirtying my living room floor. Eww, eww. I don’t want to think about it. And it was not only blood, some solid things were also coming out of hi mouth. That got me scared. If the college authorities will know that have done lasting damage to Chaatu, I might not get any sub for my time in college any more along with other punishments. Anyways, I was tired, so I just left him there and came to my bedroom to sleep. And guess what, I slept for good 10 hours and woke up just couple of hours earlier. When I woke up, I immediately called Chaatu and discovered that his voice is gone. I am too scared Sakshi. As I said before, I could be rusticated. I don’t want the last night incident to spoil my career. What shall I do?”