1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Fender Bender (BBW)

Discussion in 'Facesitting & Smother Stories' started by miami_fa, Feb 8, 2018.

1. miami_fa

miami_fa Member

Hi guys, hoping for feedback as usual. This is very loosely based on a real event, I hope you enjoy.

Fender Bender
    By: Miami_fa

Of course it would happen to me. I had let my insurance lapse, holding out until payday and hoping for the best. I didn't hope hard enough because I ended up rear ending someone and was thrusted into this predicament. It was only a fender bender, honestly there was barely any damage to her car, and I was able to rub off my paint with my hands. But that wasn't going to stop this woman from milking this situation.

Her name was Maxine, she stood about 5'8 and was a big black woman in her 40's. She carried most of her weight in her ass and thighs, which were testing the limits of her dress. Her tits were huge, and threatening to spill out of the top of her dress. She was visibly annoyed and was already asking for my insurance info and threatening to call the cops. I myself am about 5'7 and about 140lbs, not big or intimidating in any way. So her aggressive mannerisms and demeanor had me panicked. I proceeded to beg for mercy.

I explained my predicament, and begged her not to involve the police of insurance. She flat out asked me for $500, which I didn’t have, to cover the damages. I told her I don't have that much money so she had me empty out my pockets. I had about $40 in my wallet.

"You're going to have to work off your debt" she said to me. She looked across the street at a cheap hourly motel. "And I know exactly how. Come with me, and follow all of my instructions and maybe you can avoid going to jail."

We parked inside and she took my money to the window and came back with a room key and ushered me into the room.

"Strip" she demanded. I hesitated and was trying to form words but she shot me a glance and held up her phone with "911" already on the dialing screen. I stripped all my clothes off and she walked over to me and stood in between me and the bed with her back to me.

"Get on your knees behind me" she said. I knelt down and she pulled her dress up. I watched the fabric slide over her massive ass and I could make out all the individual dimples. It's almost as if she wasn't wearing any underwear. My assumption was confirmed once the hem of her skirt rose about her waist. The visual was awe-inspiring, each cheek easily bigger than my head. She bent forward and her ass parted, I was greeted with a pungent aroma.

"Sniff it" she commanded. I took a deep whiff, and coughed. She laughed and dropped her dress over my head and pulled the fabric so my face was against her ass crack. She repositioned herself so that now just my nose was in her ass crack, but my mouth was sealed against her ass cheek. I held my breath, but she held the fabric and I couldn't pull away. My lungs were staring to burn and I started to struggle but she held firm. Finally I couldn't anymore and I took a deep breath through my nose. I was breathing rapidly trying to catch my breath when she suddenly farted.

My scream was muffled and inadvertent and only caused her to laugh. "I said follow all my instructions, if you want to stay out of jail, take a deep whiff of that fart." It was all the convincing I needed as I took breath after breath of her fart into my nostrils.

Maxine had me lay on my side on the bed, my feet towards the head board. She laid on her side, but facing the other direction. This put my body behind her back, and my face against her crotch. She lifted her leg in the air and I could hear her pussy audibly peel apart from how wet and sticky she was. She got her thigh under my head and pulled me into a kind of scissor hold with my mouth over her asshole, and my nose in her pussy. Her other thigh dropped onto my head and her thighs completely blocked out all sound. Though I was still able to hear her muffled command to lick her ass. I remembered her threat, and started licking her asshole. I wasn't expecting such a bitter taste, but I remembered how she reacted when I coughed so I held firm and kept going.

Soon enough the bitter flavor faded. It was then that it dawned on me, she just used me to wipe her ass. Every time I slowed my tongue, she would smack the top of my head, so I kept a constant pace with my tongue. As her orgasm starts to build, her pussy is literally oozing onto my nose. I'm holding my breath, but I can feel her juices pooling around my nose. I try and take a breath, my nose is blocked by her body and cum. My panic has me moving my head and grunting. The grunting vibrates her asshole, and gets her wetter. My moving head causing my nose to move in her pussy gets her wetter still. The abundance of cum made her wet enough that I was able to move my nose to take a breath. But all that additional cum though meant my first breath was nothing more than a nose full of her cum hitting the back of my throat. My eyes rolled back as it went down my throat. She just made me eat her cum.

She kept me pinned against her for the next few minutes as she recovered. My mouth sealed against her taint, my nose hovering near her pussy. Every so often she would drip onto my face, which would roll down to my nose, and inevitably get inhaled by me on my next breath. So she slowly fed me her juices until she decided it was time to cum again. She had me lay on my back, on the corner of the bed and she sat straight on my face, facing my feet with her legs hanging off the edges. Her full weight on me as she settled herself and rocked back and forth.

"You're going to eat my pussy now, and I’m going to cum in your mouth. Don't stop eating until I tell you to. Don't let any of my cum fall on the bed!" she said to me as she settled her clit over my mouth.

My nose disappeared into her pussy, but since she was rocking back and forth, I had chances to breathe. I figured the faster she cums, the quicker I’m done with this. So I went all out on her clit with my tongue. The next 2 minutes was a symphony of her moaning, me grunting, the wet sounds of her skin sliding on my face, and the wetter sounds of my trying to breath while trapped in her pussy. Then her orgasm came, and her hips crushed my head into the bed as she shifted her clit and set her pussy over my mouth. As I was licking my mouth suddenly fills with a shot of liquid. My hands instinctively reach up as I realize she just pissed into my mouth. My yells, still muffled have now turned into gargles as a pool of her piss sat in my mouth.

"Uh uh boy, drink it" she said as she grabbed each arm and pulled it away from her body. I resigned myself and swallowed. "Good" she continued. She then grabbed each arm, and pinned against the bed and began grinding on my face again. "Eat it!" she exclaimed.

Her next orgasm arrived sooner this time, and again she pissed into my mouth. She slowly smeared herself all over my face as I struggled to swallow this new mouthful of piss. Once it was swallowed, she again began to grind on my face. Coated in her cum, I wasn't even able to form words. Just the random grunt and gasp, followed by the wet gagging sound of me choking on her cum, and the gargling sound of me screaming through a mouth full of piss. My eyes rolling back as my senses are overwhelmed. She rode my face for another 45mins, and came 11 more times. Every time she came, she filled my mouth with piss.

When she finally got off of me, she used my phone to call her phone to get my number. She had saved pics of my car and license plate. "Congratulations" she said sarcastically. "You now owe $460 after that $40 payment. A few more of these sessions and we should have your debt cleared." She got dressed and walked out of the room, leaving me a broken mess on the corner of the bed lying in a puddle of sweat, cum and piss. My left eye is stuck closed because of the amount of cum on it. I burp and I can taste her piss. My phone goes off and it’s a text, from Maxine.

"Guess what, someone is covering my shift, I’ll be free tomorrow as well. Better get some rest"

uwsp_joe_84 and donkeylathe like this.
  2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. tekkar

tekkar Member

Great story Miami...............Love BBW femdom.

4. LondonBob

LondonBob Member

That was great. Many thanks for that.

5. miami_fa

miami_fa Member

Thank you guys, its funny when a prompt just keeps nagging at you until you write it down. This rattled in my head for a few days, and was becoming a distraction lol...

6. garrison15

garrison15 Member

The legend has returned.

Bently and miami_fa like this.
  7. miami_fa

miami_fa Member

lol thank you garrison, I appreciate it. Let's hope I can get some momentum going...

8. garrison15

garrison15 Member

Will there be more to this? I hope so.

9. fpm29

fpm29 Member

Great story. Thank you.