From the UK

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
I didn't get the name of that magazine. It doesn't look as good as the one I used to buy some fifteen years ago. "Leg show" - a great femdom magazine. It also featured a letters section, with readers' letters. You could find some good real stories with foot/trample related contents.

But it seems they stopped producing that magazine. For a long time it was my only "connection" with the "foot freak world".

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2004
southampton
Visit site
hello i was one of the artist fetuerd in footsy my art was of the man being usd as the human foot pedal . i have lost contakt with denis waldon and kathy ryder . can enyone put me back into contakt with them thank you . we also done a lot with leg show as well . thank you hope some one can help me the human foot pedal robinhood adrian fritzgerald.

Ste Letto

Aug 28, 2002
Visit site
Hi footpedall,

I was a feature writer for Footsy, as both Ste Letto and Dave Gladstone. That magazine really made a big impact on me and helped me along.

Did you know there are several issues in the Humanities section of The National Library in London? How cool is that?

By the way I loved that footpedal illustration, any chance of scanning and posting it here?

Nov 2, 2008
The name of the magazine is "Footsie" and it's a GREAT magazine folks I used to write some articles for them when I lived in the UK. If any of you have back issues going WAYYYYY back and remember "littlesteve" that was lil ol me

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Yeah, men! Leg Show ruled for quite some time. I would buy it every month. Until finally I wasn't able to find it anymore.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2004
southampton
Visit site
so wat has hapend to dany walden ; is he dead? and im not suor wether i can put the - human footpedal on hear as it is not for artist you now ; but ill try soon . keep intoutch we are the onley remaning old timers from - the good old days - FOOTSIE . IF YOU WOULD RIGHT TO ME MY E- MAIL IS ROBINHOOD8069405@AOL.COM - PERHAPS I CAN SEND YOU THE HUMAN FOOTPEDAL By atachment. you now i have done one wer the human pedall is also the human treadle of a old sewingmachien ; and the pedal of her ladyships spining wheel . by for now the human car pedal robinhood. haray for FOOTSIE....