Fun in the office (NF)

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 1
I used to do pretty physical work, but after hurting my back I got a job working in an office. These are true stories from the years I worked there. Some of them may sound familiar, as a lot of these anecdotes have been included in some form in my other story. But these are those stories as they occurred in real life.....

The other office workers were all female and one of them was quite cute. Her name was Tina and she was 23. She had long black hair and was about 5'2" tall.
Tina was not a good worker. She was perhaps the laziest person I've ever worked with.
I had been working there for a bit over 3 months when this incident occurred. We had to collect our mail from the post office each day, and usually it was me or my boss Lisa that would go and pick up the mail.
But on this particular day, Tina asked Lisa if she could collect the mail today, saying that she wanted to get some fresh air. Lisa was really surprised as Tina had never volunteered to do anything before. So Tina headed off to collect the mail from the post office. It usually only took twenty minutes to pick up the mail and bring it back. But on this day, Tina was gone for more than an hour! Lisa was a bit worried in case something had happened to her.
Finally, Tina returned. She had a big shopping bag, which she placed behind her desk, and then she sat down with a big smile on her face. Lisa was staring at her, but also kept glancing over at me. I was trying not to laugh.
Tina started typing away at her computer and didn't even notice Lisa staring at her. Lisa loudly asked "Been doing some shopping?"
Tina said "Uh yeah, I got some new boots while I was out.... I hope you don't mind."
Lisa gave an exasperated sigh and then halfheartedly said "No, that's OK. So are you going to show me the new boots?"
Tina excitedly grabbed the shopping bag and rushed over to Lisa's desk. Tina pulled out the box and opened it up. She held up one of the boots. It was black leather, a tall boot, about a size 6, and with a thick heel about three inches high.
Lisa said they were nice and asked how much they had cost. Tina said they were on sale and she had paid $149 for them. Tina packed her boot back into the box and took her shopping back to her desk.
Tina went back to typing away at her computer. Lisa continued staring at her, again glancing over at me every so often.
Eventually, Lisa said "So where's the mail?"
Tina went bright red and had a panicked look on her face. Then she said "Sorry... I forgot about the mail."
Lisa said "Good Grief!"
Tina stood up and said "I'll go get it now."
But Lisa said "Don't worry about it. I'll pick it up during my lunch break."
Obviously Tina had volunteered to collect the mail just so she could go and buy those boots.
To top things off, when Lisa next did the banking, there was $200 missing from the safe. It was a big deal and all the staff were talking about the missing money. I'd only been working there three months and was worried that people might have thought I'd taken the money.
Tina wore those boots to work almost every day, and often, when Lisa wasn't in the office, Tina would sit with her feet up on her desk.
But she was only there for another two or three months. Tina's employment contract wasn't renewed.

Several new employees later, a gorgeous blond girl called Karen started work with us. She was only about 20 years old, and often used to come over to my desk for a chat. Karen had two pairs of black leather ankle boots that she used to wear to work. One pair was a pair of laceup flat-heeled boots, and the others were zipup boots with chunky two-inch heels.
Although I never had any contact with Karen's boots or feet, there was one day when she told us something interesting.
It was summer and it was a really hot day. Lisa, Karen and myself were all doing some filing. Karen was wearing her zipup boots with the chunky heels.
We'd been filing for about ten minutes and then Lisa made some comment about the heat.
Karen said something to us, like "Yeah, sorry if my feet stink. They're really sweaty."
You couldn't smell them at all. Lisa said to her "You can take your boots off if you want."
But Karen said "Noooo.... I'd gas out the whole office. They seriously stink."
Lisa was a nice, older lady and she said "I'm sure they don't smell that bad."
Karen said "They really do. I don't wear socks, so my feet smell really bad."
Lisa asked "Why don't you wear socks?"
Karen said "I just don't like how they feel. I never have."
Lisa laughed and said "Well I've never heard of that before."
Karen said "That's why I never wear the same boots two days in a row.... I alternate them."
Karen didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about her smelly feet and laughed a little bit as she said "I know they're disgusting... if anyone ever sucked my toes, they'd probably die."
I didn't say a word during this discussion, and even later on I never talked to Karen about the whole 'no socks' thing.
Of course I now regret that I didn't even try to talk to Karen about her boots and her sockless feet. And about a month later, Karen transferred to one of our other branches that was closer to her home.

Our office was in the city, and we had office staff as well as professional staff. One of the professionals was a tall girl with long black hair called Elizabeth. She was about 5'10" and very attractive.
I used to be a little bit nervous around Elizabeth and didn't talk to her much. But she was very friendly and would often talk to me anyway. She often commented on my boots, complimenting me on how polished they were. I used to polish my shoes and boots every weekend, and heaps of people used to comment on them, not just Elizabeth.
Elizabeth had two pairs of shoes and boots that she used to wear to work. She mostly wore a pair of black leather slip-on shoes that had a very low heel. They didn't look very good but I guess they were comfortable.
In stark contrast to her shoes, Elizabeth sometimes wore a pair of black leather boots that came up to her knees. They had a thin gold trim around the tops and a zip down the side. They had tapered high heels about three inches high, so Elizabeth looked really tall when she wore her boots, not to mention incredibly sexy. She mostly wore her boots on cold days but sometimes even wore them on hot summer days too.
One day Elizabeth was sitting in the office area just in front of my desk. The radio was on and a Beatles song was playing. It was Please Please Me. Elizabeth and Cindy started talking about the Beatles, and then Elizabeth said "Did you know that this song was their first single?"
Cindy hadn't known that. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but I butted in and said "Actually, this was their second single... their first single was Love Me Do."
Elizabeth swivelled her chair around to face me and told me I was wrong, and that Please Please Me was their first single. I disagreed but Elizabeth was adamant that Please Please Me was their debut single. And then she asked me if I wanted to make a bet.
I knew I was right, and I didn't want to take her money, so I said "No, I don't gamble."
Elizabeth said "We don't have to bet for money. We can bet for something else."
I asked "Like what?"
Elizabeth said "Well if I'm right, you have to clean my boots!"
My heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I knew that Elizabeth meant that I would have to polish her boots. She didn't say whether she would be wearing the boots while I polished them, or whether she would take them off and hand them to me to clean.
I said "OK, sure, but I know I'm right about this."
Elizabeth asked what she would have to do if I was right. I sat there thinking for about two minutes. I couldn't really say 'if I'm right, I still have to clean your boots!', could I? There were quite a few things I would have liked to choose as my prize, but I ended up just saying that if I was right, Elizabeth had to give me a neck massage.
Elizabeth was sure she was right and started gloating a little bit, saying "When you clean my boots, make sure you shine every inch, from top to bottom."
I was really hoping that I was wrong! Elizabeth kept grinning at me, and when she walked off to the fax machine she really strutted.
While she was facing the fax machine, I stared at the backs of her boots. I wanted so badly to be wrong.
It was Cindy who asked the obvious question: "So how are you going to find out which one of you is right?" (This was in the days before Google)
Elizabeth said "My sister is a huge Beatles fan. I'll ask her tonight."
I readily agreed to this. If Elizabeth came in tomorrow and said Please Please Me was their first single, I would gladly accept that, even though it's wrong, because then I would have to clean Elizabeth's boots.
We all started doing some work, but about five minutes later Elizabeth said "I know I'm right! Tomorrow is going to be the best!"
I shrugged and we all continued working, but about five minutes later Elizabeth said "I can't wait! I'm gonna ring my sister now!"
Elizabeth dialled her sisters number, while I prayed that her sister also thought Please Please Me was their first single. Or if not, maybe Elizabeth would lie and tell me that she was right anyway.
But it was all over so quickly. Her sister said I was right... Love Me Do was the first single.
Elizabeth gave me a neck massage for about five minutes. I should have offered to clean her boots anyway, but I didn't!!?? Yeah, I know.... I was an idiot! Elizabeth obviously wanted me to clean her boots, and I certainly wanted to clean her boots, and yet I never offered to clean her boots!
A few months later, Elizabeth got a new job interstate as a manager.
It was well over a year before I got up the nerve to finally offer to clean a co-worker's boots.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
Part 1
I used to do pretty physical work, but after hurting my back I got a job working in an office. These are true stories from the years I worked there. Some of them may sound familiar, as a lot of these anecdotes have been included in some form in my other story. But these are those stories as they occurred in real life.....

The other office workers were all female and one of them was quite cute. Her name was Tina and she was 23. She had long black hair and was about 5'2" tall.
Tina was not a good worker. She was perhaps the laziest person I've ever worked with.
I had been working there for a bit over 3 months when this incident occurred. We had to collect our mail from the post office each day, and usually it was me or my boss Lisa that would go and pick up the mail.
But on this particular day, Tina asked Lisa if she could collect the mail today, saying that she wanted to get some fresh air. Lisa was really surprised as Tina had never volunteered to do anything before. So Tina headed off to collect the mail from the post office. It usually only took twenty minutes to pick up the mail and bring it back. But on this day, Tina was gone for more than an hour! Lisa was a bit worried in case something had happened to her.
Finally, Tina returned. She had a big shopping bag, which she placed behind her desk, and then she sat down with a big smile on her face. Lisa was staring at her, but also kept glancing over at me. I was trying not to laugh.
Tina started typing away at her computer and didn't even notice Lisa staring at her. Lisa loudly asked "Been doing some shopping?"
Tina said "Uh yeah, I got some new boots while I was out.... I hope you don't mind."
Lisa gave an exasperated sigh and then halfheartedly said "No, that's OK. So are you going to show me the new boots?"
Tina excitedly grabbed the shopping bag and rushed over to Lisa's desk. Tina pulled out the box and opened it up. She held up one of the boots. It was black leather, a tall boot, about a size 6, and with a thick heel about three inches high.
Lisa said they were nice and asked how much they had cost. Tina said they were on sale and she had paid $149 for them. Tina packed her boot back into the box and took her shopping back to her desk.
Tina went back to typing away at her computer. Lisa continued staring at her, again glancing over at me every so often.
Eventually, Lisa said "So where's the mail?"
Tina went bright red and had a panicked look on her face. Then she said "Sorry... I forgot about the mail."
Lisa said "Good Grief!"
Tina stood up and said "I'll go get it now."
But Lisa said "Don't worry about it. I'll pick it up during my lunch break."
Obviously Tina had volunteered to collect the mail just so she could go and buy those boots.
To top things off, when Lisa next did the banking, there was $200 missing from the safe. It was a big deal and all the staff were talking about the missing money. I'd only been working there three months and was worried that people might have thought I'd taken the money.
Tina wore those boots to work almost every day, and often, when Lisa wasn't in the office, Tina would sit with her feet up on her desk.
But she was only there for another two or three months. Tina's employment contract wasn't renewed.

Several new employees later, a gorgeous blond girl called Karen started work with us. She was only about 20 years old, and often used to come over to my desk for a chat. Karen had two pairs of black leather ankle boots that she used to wear to work. One pair was a pair of laceup flat-heeled boots, and the others were zipup boots with chunky two-inch heels.
Although I never had any contact with Karen's boots or feet, there was one day when she told us something interesting.
It was summer and it was a really hot day. Lisa, Karen and myself were all doing some filing. Karen was wearing her zipup boots with the chunky heels.
We'd been filing for about ten minutes and then Lisa made some comment about the heat.
Karen said something to us, like "Yeah, sorry if my feet stink. They're really sweaty."
You couldn't smell them at all. Lisa said to her "You can take your boots off if you want."
But Karen said "Noooo.... I'd gas out the whole office. They seriously stink."
Lisa was a nice, older lady and she said "I'm sure they don't smell that bad."
Karen said "They really do. I don't wear socks, so my feet smell really bad."
Lisa asked "Why don't you wear socks?"
Karen said "I just don't like how they feel. I never have."
Lisa laughed and said "Well I've never heard of that before."
Karen said "That's why I never wear the same boots two days in a row.... I alternate them."
Karen didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about her smelly feet and laughed a little bit as she said "I know they're disgusting... if anyone ever sucked my toes, they'd probably die."
I didn't say a word during this discussion, and even later on I never talked to Karen about the whole 'no socks' thing.
Of course I now regret that I didn't even try to talk to Karen about her boots and her sockless feet. And about a month later, Karen transferred to one of our other branches that was closer to her home.

Our office was in the city, and we had office staff as well as professional staff. One of the professionals was a tall girl with long black hair called Elizabeth. She was about 5'10" and very attractive.
I used to be a little bit nervous around Elizabeth and didn't talk to her much. But she was very friendly and would often talk to me anyway. She often commented on my boots, complimenting me on how polished they were. I used to polish my shoes and boots every weekend, and heaps of people used to comment on them, not just Elizabeth.
Elizabeth had two pairs of shoes and boots that she used to wear to work. She mostly wore a pair of black leather slip-on shoes that had a very low heel. They didn't look very good but I guess they were comfortable.
In stark contrast to her shoes, Elizabeth sometimes wore a pair of black leather boots that came up to her knees. They had a thin gold trim around the tops and a zip down the side. They had tapered high heels about three inches high, so Elizabeth looked really tall when she wore her boots, not to mention incredibly sexy. She mostly wore her boots on cold days but sometimes even wore them on hot summer days too.
One day Elizabeth was sitting in the office area just in front of my desk. The radio was on and a Beatles song was playing. It was Please Please Me. Elizabeth and Cindy started talking about the Beatles, and then Elizabeth said "Did you know that this song was their first single?"
Cindy hadn't known that. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but I butted in and said "Actually, this was their second single... their first single was Love Me Do."
Elizabeth swivelled her chair around to face me and told me I was wrong, and that Please Please Me was their first single. I disagreed but Elizabeth was adamant that Please Please Me was their debut single. And then she asked me if I wanted to make a bet.
I knew I was right, and I didn't want to take her money, so I said "No, I don't gamble."
Elizabeth said "We don't have to bet for money. We can bet for something else."
I asked "Like what?"
Elizabeth said "Well if I'm right, you have to clean my boots!"
My heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I knew that Elizabeth meant that I would have to polish her boots. She didn't say whether she would be wearing the boots while I polished them, or whether she would take them off and hand them to me to clean.
I said "OK, sure, but I know I'm right about this."
Elizabeth asked what she would have to do if I was right. I sat there thinking for about two minutes. I couldn't really say 'if I'm right, I still have to clean your boots!', could I? There were quite a few things I would have liked to choose as my prize, but I ended up just saying that if I was right, Elizabeth had to give me a neck massage.
Elizabeth was sure she was right and started gloating a little bit, saying "When you clean my boots, make sure you shine every inch, from top to bottom."
I was really hoping that I was wrong! Elizabeth kept grinning at me, and when she walked off to the fax machine she really strutted.
While she was facing the fax machine, I stared at the backs of her boots. I wanted so badly to be wrong.
It was Cindy who asked the obvious question: "So how are you going to find out which one of you is right?" (This was in the days before Google)
Elizabeth said "My sister is a huge Beatles fan. I'll ask her tonight."
I readily agreed to this. If Elizabeth came in tomorrow and said Please Please Me was their first single, I would gladly accept that, even though it's wrong, because then I would have to clean Elizabeth's boots.
We all started doing some work, but about five minutes later Elizabeth said "I know I'm right! Tomorrow is going to be the best!"
I shrugged and we all continued working, but about five minutes later Elizabeth said "I can't wait! I'm gonna ring my sister now!"
Elizabeth dialled her sisters number, while I prayed that her sister also thought Please Please Me was their first single. Or if not, maybe Elizabeth would lie and tell me that she was right anyway.
But it was all over so quickly. Her sister said I was right... Love Me Do was the first single.
Elizabeth gave me a neck massage for about five minutes. I should have offered to clean her boots anyway, but I didn't!!?? Yeah, I know.... I was an idiot! Elizabeth obviously wanted me to clean her boots, and I certainly wanted to clean her boots, and yet I never offered to clean her boots!
A few months later, Elizabeth got a new job interstate as a manager.
It was well over a year before I got up the nerve to finally offer to clean a co-worker's boots.
Nice story , plus you must be painfully shy as you could have been under their feet had you said something silly and funny to them. I've been trampled by fellow female workers many times because I was a goof lol. All that ended when I retired from the Company many years ago. You would have been surprised on how many of the ladies would have been intrigued by your foot fetish. :( That last lady probably would have trampled you for sure instead of the neck massage you received from her since you won the bet . Don't be afraid to speak up when the opportunity happen again the next time.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Is it me or there is one girl who looks like Kelly?
It Wes based on true events?
The Kelly story was fiction, but some details were borrowed from my real experiences.
I based the Kelly character on a girl I worked with. I'll write about that in future chapters, and will call her Kelly in those chapters.
I'll be listing my office experiences in chronological order so I won't be writing about Kelly for a while. I'm sure people will recognise a lot of these true events as having appeared in some form in the Kelly story.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 2
When Lisa resigned, I got promoted into her position. So now I was supervisor to four other office staff.
My manager decided to employ a college student to work in the office during the summer holidays, to cover staff who were going on leave. The girl's name was Kate and she was about 19. She had dark hair and was about 5'5" and maybe 54kg.
Kate wore the same shoes to work almost every day, with black stockings. They were black leather shoes with a strap and buckle at the ankle. They had a chunky heel at least two inches high.
Unlike the other desks in the office, Kate's desk didn't have a footrest underneath it. So on her second day, Kate asked me if there was a spare footrest she could have. I offered her my one, and carried it over to Kate's desk.
Kate rolled her chair back, obviously expecting me to put the footrest under the desk for her. I knelt beside her chair and placed the footrest on the floor under the desk. I had my hand on the left side of the footrest and was straightening it up, when Kate stretched her feet forward and placed them on the footrest, and said "Yeah, that's much better. Thanks."
I stood up and Kate rolled her chair forward. Then she said "Actually, can you move it back a bit?"
I knelt back down, expecting Kate to roll her chair back, or at least to take her feet off the footrest while I moved it. But she didn't. I moved Kate's footrest back a bit further, while I looked at her feet and shoes.
I asked Kate "How's that?" and stayed kneeling on the floor.
Kate moved her feet around a bit, trying it out, then said "Can you move it back just a little bit more?"
Ducking my head under the desk, I moved the footrest back another couple of inches, and then asked "How's that feel?"
Kate shuffled her feet around on the footrest before saying "Yeah, that's good. Thank you."
I got up and went back to my desk. Kate seemed to be such a nice quiet girl, so I was a bit surprised by how she had been so comfortable about getting me to move her footrest, especially while her feet were on it.
A few days later, Kate arrived at work in the morning. She sat at her desk and found that her footrest had been pushed right back. Another staff member had been using Kate's desk on the previous evening, and must have pushed the footrest out of their way.
Kate called out my name, then said "My footrest's been moved back. I can't reach it."
I quickly went to Kate's desk. Kate rolled her chair back. I knelt down and went partly under the desk to grab the footrest and drag it forward. When it was in place, I left my hands on it, with my left hand holding the side and my right hand at the front. I asked Kate if it was in the right position.
Kate moved her chair forward and placed her feet on the footrest. Kate said "Yeah, it's OK" then pushed it back a little bit, momentarily brushing my right index finger with the toe of her left shoe as she put her feet back up on the footrest.
Kate said "Thank you" and I headed back to my desk.
In the previous few days, Kate must have discovered that she could move the footrest herself, using her feet, and didn't need my assistance. However, she seemingly couldn't drag the footrest back with her feet, if it gets pushed right back. Of course there were times when I considered pushing the footrest back myself, so that Kate would then ask me to go under her desk to pull it back.... but I never did, and unfortunately Kate never needed my assistance with her footrest again.

So as you can see, my first few years of working in an office were pretty tame.
Time went by and I booked some leave for a trip overseas, but shortly before I went on leave, one of my staff got promoted to a supervisory role at another branch.
So while I was on holiday overseas, my boss Angela interviewed for a replacement.
When I got back, I found out that the new girl's name was Dani. And when she arrived that morning I was surprised to see how attractive she was. (Thanks Angela!)
Dani was 18, with blond hair and was only 5'2" tall. She was a petite girl and one day I heard her tell one of the other girls that she weighed 45kg.
It was winter and Dani always wore boots to work....either her black Doc Martens or her black leather platform boots.
Sometimes when she was wearing her platform boots she would walk balancing on the back edge of her platform heels.
And sometimes, in both boots, when she was sitting at my desk and talking to me, Dani would repeatedly bump my leg with her foot. She would cross one leg over the other, and then swing her foot forward. I never gave any indication that I felt her bump me with her foot, and Dani never gave any indication that she knew she was bumping me with her foot. Dani must have done this to me on about ten different occasions. But I don't think she did this to anyone else.
On most days, Dani used to open the bottom drawer of her desk and sit with her feet resting on the side of the drawer, especially when she was wearing her platform boots. And occasionally she would sit with the soles of her boots pressed against the wall beside her desk. There were a lot of feint dirty marks on the wall from the soles of Dani's boots, and one set of almost perfect footprints of he platform boots. (Lucky wall!)
Then one day I had a sore back. I went to work but was in a bit of pain with my back. I was talking to Warren and Cindy, and Dani was nearby at the next desk. Warren said I should go to a masseuse and get a back massage. But then Cindy said loudly "You should get Dani to walk on your back!"
I looked over at Dani and she also looked over at me. I looked at Warren and I could tell he really wanted to see Dani walk on me. Even though I wanted so much to have Dani walk on my back, I actually said no. And who knows, maybe Dani would have refused to walk on my back anyway (although I'm pretty sure she would have gladly walked on me). Cindy said "She doesn't weigh much."
I waffled on about how my back would be OK again in a few days. And so I'd missed another golden opportunity!
Then one day I was sitting at my desk when Dani came over to talk to me about work. She sat on my desk and straight away she put her left foot on the edge of my chair. There wasn't much room so the toe of her platform boot pressed into my leg. Dani said sorry, but she didn't move her boot from my leg.
I casually said "That's OK" and we sat talking about work, with the toe of Dani's boot against my leg. About five minutes later, with all of Dani's questions answered, she went back to her desk.
It was only a few days later that we were sitting at our desks and I heard Dani say "Oh Shit!". I turned to look and saw Dani sitting in her chair looking at the floor beside her. She had dropped an almost full can of Coke on the floor and drink was still pouring out of the can.
I rushed over and picked up the can, placing it upright on her desk. Dani leapt from her chair and ran to the lunchroom. I grabbed a roll of paper towels and used the entire roll to cover the spill. I grabbed another roll of towels and knelt back down on the floor. I scooped up the wet towels and dropped them into Dani's waste paper bin.
So I was on my knees, about to put down some fresh paper towels, when Dani came back. She dropped two dish towels over the wet carpet and immediately proceeded to walk all over the tea towels. That was her way of mopping up the spill! Dani just kept trampling all over those dish towels in her platform boots, just in front of where I was kneeling. I was mesmerised as I watched her boots methodically step on every inch of those dish towels. Dani twisted her soles into the towels and ground her heels into them, trying to soak up the spilt drink. And she walked on those towels for at least two minutes.
When she'd finished trampling all over those dish towels, she picked them up and hurried back to the lunch room. I followed with the waste paper bin. As I dumped the wet paper towels into the rubbish bin, I watched Dani wring out the tea towels at the sink. She asked me if I was thirsty and if I wanted some Coke (but I said no thanks). Then Dani gave each towel a quick shake before putting them back on the railing.
When Dani went back to her desk, she just went back to work. I asked if the carpet was dry and went over to check. It was still quite wet, so I knelt there beside Dani's chair for another five minutes, blotting at the carpet with paper towels. Dani kept on working but did speak to me from time to time while I was on the floor beside her.
The next morning something happened that I thought was pretty cool. I was in the lunchroom when an unpopular staff member, Beth, walked in with her coffee mug. She washed it at the sink, then grabbed a dish towel to dry it with. Beth wiped the mug with the towel, then said "That's disgusting. It's all sticky" and put the towel back on the rack and grabbed the other towel. Beth wiped her mug all over again before saying "That one's dirty too".
Then Beth held up the tea towel and looked at it and said "It's filthy! These towels need a wash!" Then Beth poured herself a cup of coffee and took a drink from her mug. I sat there grinning, and trying not to laugh.

Last edited: