Gorgeous feet in black sandals

Aug 25, 2002
NC
Visit site
Awesome Awesome Awesome...please let her know I would LOVE to lick those sexy wedges clean for her. I'm sure you have taken care of that once or twice. I love wedges...!! I think we have had that conversation in the past.

Take Care!:pbbbbblt:

Hi Step, yes we have spoken about this before!

I loved them the minute I saw them in the shop! There is something really sexy about them, the way the entire sole touches the ground.

She read what you said, and says she will wear them some more!

Here are some pics of another recent clip we did with them, and I did get to lick them clean afterwards!!! :pbbbbblt:

See c4s for the preview.

Pete.

Aug 25, 2002
NC
Visit site
Very Nice Mad...! I take it that this is your wife?

Tell her thanks for the extra wear. I wish I was there to help you clean them up? Compliments on her sexy feet as well!!

We need to do some more vids ourselves. I added a couple of vids on the

http://www.footfetishexplorer.com/

website. Look under steponmyface as my user name. I added a Ken doll stomp and hand crush. I will add some more later. You may have seen them before, but not sure I have posted them. Ask her to take a look as well would love to hear her thoughts.

May I ask her shoe size again? My wife is a size 6.

Take care friend!

Step:pbbbbblt:

Thanks for the comment footboy101, always appreciated.

Hey, Step, liked the vids, your wife has beautiful feet aswell, and loved both pairs of shoes. My wife takes a UK6, EU39, but I also love really small feet.

I´ll ask her to take a look at your clips later, and let you know what she thinks. Maybe we should get the two wives talking, so they can come up with some ideas between themselves?

Pete.